06

We Meet Again

You sighed not wanting to go to the table but since Jungkook asked. You went anyway. You walked to their table and noticed Jin smirk. "Im not here for you." You glared at him and looked at Jungkook. "What are you doing here?" He just shrugged. "Sit." You blinked. "Im not sitting, did they rub off on you?" You pointed at BTS and V pouted. "Yah! Noona, thats mean." You couldnt help but chuckle hearing him. You really missed hanging out with them.

[ Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter. its important. ]  [Psst. you should listen to boy in luv while reading this.]


 

You sighed seeing the only empty seat next to Jin but it was across of jungkook. You sat down anyway and looked at him confused. "what is it Jungkook?" he looked at you and smiled, you felt heat rush to your cheeks and looked away. Jin was surprised seeing you like this. You never did that around him anymore. You felt Jin's hand move up your thigh under your skirt and you moved his hand before getting up. "Can i go?" Jungkook shook his head. "sit" You rolled your eyes and took your chair putting it between V and Jimin. "why am I here?" "because its my first day here and i want to have lunch with you, is that wrong?" You shook your head. "Its not." You felt someone tickle your sides and you started to laugh. "Y-yah, V stop." V smiled and pecked your cheek. "I missed seeing you smile and laugh." You smiled and ruffled his hair. "Im sorry."  Jungkook frowned watching you. Did she date him too? He shook his head. "you, come sit next to me." You smiled and sat next to Jungkook. "yes." He smirked looking at Jin and V and looked. "remember what you said you would do if we ever saw eachother again." You blinked. remembering.

He smiled and hugged you. "what if we do see eachother again? You know im going back to Korea as well. if we do, what will you do?" "I'll probably be clumsy and fall." He chuckled. " Im serious,you what will you do?" You thought for a moment. "I'll kiss you'' He smiled

Your eyes widened and you looked at him. "u-uh." You bit your lip and he chuckled. "Im waiting" You blinked. "You want me to do it now?" He nodded. "In front of everyone?" He nodded again. "But they'll kill me." "Why? I thought you were queenka" You sighed and glared at Jungkook. "I told you i hated it when people called me that." You got up to leave but tripped. You groaned looked at BTS laghing at you. "why are you so clumsy?" Jimin asked. You glared at him. "Im not clumsy, i just like...looking at the floor." You nodded and stood up. "Im leaving." you were getting ready to leave when Jungkook grabbed your wrist. "You forgot something." You looked at BTS and sighed before looking at Jungkook. He chuckled. "what? its not like we havent done it before." "stop bringing it up." "why?" "because my mom and dad saw and heard everything." He blinked and looked at you "They what!?" "you heard me." You smiled. "and they told your mother." You wer about to leave but Jungkook grabbed your wrist pulling you close to him. "you forgot something." You pouted. "Do i have to?" He nodded. "You promised." You sighed and went on your tiptoes kissing him softly. He smiled wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing you back. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at you both. You slowly pulled away and blushed deeply before leaving.

*********

You were finishing up someone's order and looked at the clock. You only had 5 minutes left until the end of your shift. You smiled and waved at the customer after giving him his order. "Thank you, come again." You smiled and started to wipe down the tables. "Ohh..you heres your paycheck." Your boss smiled giving it to you. You smiled back. "Thank you." You bowed and went to changed. You stepped out of the shop and bit your lip looking at your house, then Jungkook's. You quickly went up the stairs to Jungkook's house and rang the doorbell. His mom answered. "Hello, ohh its you,you ! what are you doing here?" You smiled. "Hello Mrs.Jeon, i live next door." You bit your lip. "Are you looking for Jungkook?" You nodded and noticed the bright smile she showed you. "He's in the living room, come in." You nodded and went inside. You saw him watching tv and studied his facial features. Your heartbeat started to increase and you looked away for a quick second before sitting down next to him. "Hey, Jungkook." He looked at you smiled. "why are you here?" You looked at him. "I wanted to uhh see you." You glanced at the tv noticing he was watching a scary and flinched burying your face in his chest as a scary part came on. You blinked and sat up straight faking a cough. He chuckled and pulled you close to him so your head was resting on his shoulder and his arms around your waist. "Its okay, im here." You smiled getting comfortable and watched the movie with him. On the other hand Jungkook's mom smiled happily seeing you two and secretly took a picture. You smiled to herself loking at the picture and went to go cook dinner.


[ A/N ] Hii, hey hello... you ,so how was this chapter? I hope you liked it. anyway. Valentines day is tomorrow so as a treat, if theres a specifc scene that you want to want to happen between you and Jungkook, feel free to comment below and tell me. I will try to put all of the scenes that you all have requested in the chapter. So please comment and tell me, i really want t make the next chapter special for you all since its Valentines day tomorrow. thank you so much, you. ohh.. have you seen the music video yet. ITS FREAKING PERFECT RIGHT? EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. THE SONG, THE MV THE CHOREOGRAPHY. EVERYTHING. okay. thats all. Byeee. [dont forget to comment.]

 

 

 

cr: Tumblr