04

We Meet Again

You smiled walking with him and tripped while walking up the steps to your house but Jungkook caught you. You stood up and your faces were just inches apart from eachother. You could feel his breath on your lips. He slowly leaned foward but someone opened the door. " you, your here" You sighed and looked at your dad.


You looked at your dad and sighed. "can you give me 15 minutes please?" He nodded and glanced at Jungkook befor closing the door. You looked back at Jungkook. " Im leaving in a couple of days, i dont know if we'll ever see eachother again but i'll miss you.'' He smiled and hugged you. "what if we do see eachother again? You know im going back to Korea as well. if we do, what will you do?" "I'll probably be clumsy and fall." He chuckled. " Im serious,you what wil you do?" You thought for a moment. "I'll kiss you'' He smiled. "can i ask you one more thing?" You nodded. "Since your dad just got back from a business that means he owns a company right?" You nodded again. "yes, why?" "I as just wondering." You nodded but noticed him blink. "Your parents arent going back to korea with you?" You shook your head. "My dads company is here, but me and my brother wanted to stay in Korea so our parents bought us a house and now we visit them in the summer, but my brother isnt here because he has to attend summer school." Jungkook nodded listening to you and put a strand of your hair behind your ear. "You remind me of my younger sister." "how?" "because your both really beautiful." You felt your heart beat increase and you looked up at him. "Why didn't she come with you and your mom?" He sighed and you could tel that he was a bit bothered by this question. "My father and mother are divorced but my sister decided to stay with our father. so she is somewhere in Korea with him."

You nodded. "you! your brother is on the phone. hurry up!" You sighed and opeed the door slightly to pop your head inside. "Tell him i'll talk to him soon, when i get home." You close the door and looked at Jungkook. You huggedhim one last time. "Bye Ju- " Before you could finish your sentence, Jungkook cupped your cheeks and kissed you softly. You responded to the kiss and it slowly started to get heated. He slightly pushed you against the door, making the door close an you wrapped your arms around his neck. "you, what are you doing?" You heard your mother and sowly pulled away. You both hugged eachother one last time. "Bye you " "Bye Jungkook." You watched him leave and turned around to open the door only to be greeted by your parents standig right in front of it.

You crossed your arms looking at your parents. "What are you doing?" "Not eavesdropping if thats what you were thinking" Your dad responded. You rolled your eyes and your mom pulled you to sit on the couch. "so what happned?" You looked at her and smiled evily deciding to . "we did...things" Your mom blinked. "what..things?" You smirked. "You know things adults do to have kids without using protection." Your mom stood up. "What!?You just met him the other day, what are you doing? I thought i raised you better than that!" you laughed. "Chill mom, i was just joking. We just went to the movies and then shopping and then outside we were just saing good bye to eachother." '' are you sure? I heard the door close when it was clearly open and i know it was because we were standig right in front of it." You blushed embarrassed and looked at your parents. "So you were eavesdropping huh? I thought that appa said you werent." They coughed and looked away embarrassed. "Dinner wil be ready soon." You nodded and went upstairs to finish packing.

 

 

 

4 months later...

You glanced at the clock on the wall in the little cafe shop for the 5th time in a hour. You sighed. "I have one more hour until i can finally go home." You heard the door open. "How can i he-" You blinked seeing Jungkook but he looked a bit different.

"Jungkook!?" You smiled seeing him and your heartbeat increased. You haven't felt this in 4 months and for some reason you missed it. He smiled back. "wheres my kiss?" You rolled your eyes. "We havent seen eachother in 4 months and thats the first thing you ask?" He chuckled and hugged you tightly. "I didnt know you worked here." You smiled. "Well i do, i wanted to be independent and not rely on my parents for money, so i work so i can buy clothes and food for me and my younger brother" Jungkook smiled listening to you talk. "So you dont have to pay rent or bills?" You shook your head. "My parents bought our house and i do have to pay bills." He nodded. "oh.. can you get me a hot chocolate?" You nodded and went to go make it for him. Jungkook smiled leaning against the counter watching you. He noticed a strand of hair fall in your face and he wanted to move it but you turned around and smiled. He smiled back and you turned back around to get the hot chocolate for him. "That will be $2.25" He gave you the money. "When did you get here?" "3 months ago." "but we just moved into that house across the street from here, 2 days ago.

You blinked looking at the house. You lived next door to him, but your house was bigger than his and had both a front and backyard with white gates and your brothers motorcycle was parked in the driveway which meant that he was home. Bt what hd confused was hw you didnt see him if he moved in 2 days ago. "hello? you, are you okay?" You nodded and smiled. "Jungkook... I live next door." He smiled and looked at you. "are you serious?" You nodded and glanced at th clock that indicated you had 45 minutes left. "I'll prove it to you  in 45 minutes." He nodded and sat down. Your boss came and patted your back. "you can go now you, im closing the shop early today." You blinked. "Why?" "My wife found out that she is pregnant." You smiled brightly and Jungkook noticed it. "Really? Thats great. Your finally going to have a family like you wanted I wish you the best of luck." Your boss smiled. "Thank you.. oh your getting your paycheck tomorrow so dont be late." You nodded and smiled leaving. You looked at Jungkook. "I'll be right back. Im going to change." I'll be waiting"

Jungkook stood in front of your house looking at it. "you have a big house that you only share with your brother." You nodded and put your key in to unlock the door but noticed it was already open. "We have 3 extra rooms."He nodded and you opened the door walking inside. You blinked seeing your brother making out with a girl. He noticed you and they both stood up at the same time." Noona!" "Oppa!" You heard them both speak at the same time.  You blinked hearing the girl say oppa and looked at Jungkook.

 


[ A/N ] Hey i finally updated. It took a while but i updated. Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing and upvoting. Can you please take this poll on when i should update so you can know when i would update. I have a surprise for you after.

and now for the surprise. its not really a surprise since most of you should have saw these already,

but i literally screamed so much when these came out. They all look freaking perfect ruining my life all over again.