07

We Meet Again

You  saw him watching tv and studied his facial features. Your heartbeat started to increase and you looked away for a quick second before sitting down next to him. "Hey, Jungkook." He looked at you smiled. "why are you here?" You looked at him. "I wanted to uhh see you." You glanced at the tv noticing he was watching a scary and flinched burying your face in his chest as a scary part came on. You blinked and sat up straight faking a cough. He chuckled and pulled you close to him so your head was resting on his shoulder and his arms around your waist. "Its okay, im here." You smiled getting comfortable and watched the movie with him. On the other hand Jungkook's mom smiled happily seeing you two and secretly took a picture. You smiled to herself loking at the picture and went to go cook dinner.


 

Jungkook looked at you and noticed that you were sleeping. He put a strand of hair that was in front of your face behind your hair and smiled. I guess your sleeping over. He thought and lifted you up bridal style. He took you to his bed and put you down. He smiled looking at you and covered you with blankets before going to the guest room to sleep. He wanted you to be as comfortable as possible so he let you sleep in his room, even though he never lets anyone in his room. He let you sleep there.

When morning came you slowly opened your eyes and sat up. You were in an unfamiliar room. You checked your phone and saw.

-10 missed calls

-5 messages

They were all from your brother. You ruffled your hair. Aish.where am I? You blinked remembering that you were with Jungkook last. I must have fell asleep. You looked at the time and blinked. You had an hour to get to school. You got up and opened the door only to bump into someone. "Im sorry." You looked up saw Jungkook. He smiles. "You should go get ready for school." You nodded. "uhm, I'll see you at school?" He nodded. " I'll wait for you at your house in 30 mintes, okay?" You nodded and walked past him but he grabbed your wrist pulling you to his chest. He wrapped his arms around you. "I get jealous sometimes." You blinked. "of what?" "You and Jin and V" You chuckled and looked up at him. "I dont have feelings for Jin anymore and V is like a brother to me." You noticed him smile and you hugged him quickly. "I'll see you in 30 minutes then" You smiled and left.

********

You finished getting ready for school and went downstairs. "Noona! where were you? I was worried. "Mianhe...I fell asleep whie i was watching a movie with Jungkook." You looked at the flowers in his hand and the box of chocolates. "why do you- wait.. its valentines day!?" He nodded and you quickly ran upstairs to your room, looking for the watch you bought Jungkook, back when you were in America. You found and smiled to yourself but frowned seeing your room a mess. You wrapped it and put it in your bookbag before going back downstairs. Your brother was gone and you heard the doorbell ring. Must be Jungkook. You smiled and opened the door. "Hi Ju-" You paused seeing BTS with him. "Hi, Jungkook, Yoongi oppa, Taehyung, Namjoon oppa, Hoeseok oppa, Jimin and Jin." Jin looked at you. "Why dont you call me oppa?" You grabbed your bag closing the door behind you. "because i dont want to." You glanced at him and grabbed Jungkook's hand pulling him aside. "I have something for you." He smiled. "I do too."  He flashed you a smile and You blushed and noticed the rest of BTS looking at you. You coughed and started to walk to school.

You walked into the school with BTS behind you. You heard girls squel and you sighed turning around not even seeing BTS anymore but a crowd of girls. You looked in front of you an your fanboys were there. They were trying to give you roses and chocolates. "Happy valentines day you ." You smiled and thanked you. You didnt accept their gifts because you knew that they  would think that you are accepting their feelings. "Jungkook!" You heard a girl voice and turned around again. You saw how Jungkook smiled and picked her up, spinning her around before hugging her. You felt your heart drop and walked past your fanboys. "Im sorry, i have to do something. i'll see you guys later?" They nodded you sighed walking past them.

You were about to walk into class when someone grabbed your wrist and turned you aound. You looked up. "Yes Jin?" He sighed and looked at you. "she's just a friend." "what?" You looked at him confused. "The girl you saw ith Jungkook is just a friend." "i doubt it." You turned around walking into class and tripped. Aish why do i always fall at the wrong times? Jin chuckled and helped you up. "See you next period." He winked and walked away. You sat in your seat put someone pulled your chair back making you fall on your . "oww." You pouted and rubbed your getting up. You looked at the girl in front of you. She had long black hair, a nice body and she was a bit taller than you. "I want this seat." She looked at you. You blinked. "why? This is where i sit." The girl looked at Jungkook who was sitting in his seat watching you both. "because i want to sit next to my boyfriend" Boyfriend? Jungkook has a girlfriend? since when? You felt your heart drop again and looked at Jungkook. He shook his head. "you shes n-" You took your stuff and left the classroom.

********

 You didnt want to go to your first two classes since you had them with Jungkook but you went to the other classes you had without Jungkook. It was now lunch and you didnt want to starve yourself so you went to lunch anyway. You sat alone and finised eating. You looked at all the couples smiling and laughing with eachother. You played with watch you had wrapped up for Jungkook and looked and him. He was with the rest of BTS and the girl from this morning. You looked at Jin but he was already looking at you. You could tell by the look on his face that he wanted you to do something. You sighed and got up. You sat next to Jin and he smiled putting his arm around you. You didnt bother to move it since you werent in the mood. You were watching Jungkook and that girl. You noticed how he didnt even notice your presence. You scoffed and moved Jin's arm. You took the watch that you wrapped and slid it into Jungkook's hand. "Happy Valentines day." You sighed and walked out the cafeteria.

Jungkook looked at it and unwraped it. He blinked seeing the watch he wanted back when he was in America. He quickly got up leaving his bestfriend and BTS alone. He ran after you and ruffled his hair in frustration not seeing you. He looked everywhere for you but couldnt find you. He saw you trying to cross the street and saw a car coming towards you. He ran up to you and pulled you to him, your face facing his chest. Your heartbeat increased and you looked up at him.

"Be careful" You looked at him and just nodded. You looked at the watch in his and looked back at him. "do you like it?" You mumbled. He smiled. "I love it" You felt him hug you. "How did you know i wanted this?" You smiled. "I saw you looking at it." You hugged him back. You bit your lip. "Jungkook who was that girl i met this morning?" He looked you. "My best friend. We've known each other since we were young." He smirked. "Why? are you jealous?" Your eyes widened and you shook your head until your head hurt. Jungkook chuckled and held your head. "You were. I saw it in your eyes when she said i was your boyfriend." You looked a him. "I wasnt. I just...uh.. wanted some air." He shook his head and gave you box. "Happy Valentines  Day." You smiled and looked at him before slowly opening the box, seeing a necklace.

You smiled. "I love it. can you put it on for me?" He nodded and turned you around taking the necklace from you and putting on you. You heard the bell ring and pouted. "I'll see you after school right?" You nodded and looked behind him. You saw the girl from earlier that morning and she was glaring at you. Jungkook blinked. "Are you okay you?" "Im fine."


[ A/N ]  hellooooo you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! how was this chapter? Its longer than usual right? i just got carried away. anyway thank you to all of you who comment all the time. I really love reading them. It makes me happy. Oh. and thank you to those who upvoted. I know it was only a few of you but thank you so much. I love you all so much. Feel free to comment and have a nice weekend. [ sorry i coudnt update sooner. my wifi is acting stupid ]