12

We Meet Again

You were happy. Its been a long time since you've been to a party. of course, you didnt like it all the time. The music was always so loud that you couldn't even hear yourself think. There was always drinking and people doing stupid things Everyone always danced way to close to eachother and at almost half of those parties, there would be a fight. You shruged not caring what was going to happen this time because you could leave the party easily since you lived right next door. But as soon as you opened the door, you heart dropped. You couldnt believe what you were seeing.


 

Chapter 12

 

Jungkook's pov

I waited for Jimin to get back, but there was this really annoying girl bothering me. I looked up at her to see her wearing very revealing clothes. "kookie~" She cooed. Wait that voice sounds familiar. I moved her hair out of her face and examined her carefully."Solbi? what are you doing?" Solbi was my best friend before she moved for China. On her first day back, she told you that I was her boyfriend. Since then, she's always acting weird whenever we see you .

Solbi smirked and nodded. "can you kiss me?" I looked at her. why would she want me to kiss her? "I'm tired Sol-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she pressed her lips against mine. I tried stepping back only to be greeted by a wall. I groaned being in an uncomfortable position and finally pushed her away. When I looked in front of me I noticed you looking at me. I saw hurt in her eyes. I went to go talk to her to explain to her that what she saw wasn't what it looked liked but my heart dropped seeing Jin wrap his arms around her from behind and kiss her neck.

Jungkook pov end

 

As soon as you walked in, you saw Jungkook kissing his so called best friend. You didn't know what you felt, You felt angry and upset, not one bit happy and anyone could easily tell. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind and felt the warmth of his lips against your neck. You let out a heavy sigh.

"Jin.. I can't do this."

"can't do what?" He looked at you a bit confused and hurt. He knew what you were going to say next but he didn't want to believe it. He loved you and he hated the fact that he broke your heart because he cheated on you by sleeping with several other girls. He didn't choose to cheat on you. He had no choice but to. He didn't want you to get hurt, he didn't want anyone to hurt you. He needed to get his sister back. In order for him to get his sister back, the men who kidnapped her and used her for their ual needs wanted money that Jin didn't have. He might have been rich but it doesn't mean that his parents always gave him money whenever he needed it. His parents didn't even know that their daughter was missing because they were working overseas. If Jin didn't give the men the money in a certain amount of time, they were going to kill everyone he loved, which meant you, his sister, his family and even Bangtan.

"I can't keep being in this fake relationship with you, it's obviously not making Jungkook jealous at all."  You moved his hands away from your waist and looked at him.

"I'm really sorry Jin. I know you still have feelings for me. but I'm just not feeling anything with you anymore I'm really sorry." You looked at his feeling the hurt in them. You bit your lip knowing how much you hurt him.

Jin looked at you one last time before walking past you disappearing into the crowd. You sighed frustrated and stepped out the door. Maybe I should go home.

*****

You were sitting on the couch in your pajamas again watching a drama. You heard a faint knock on the door and went to see who it was. You blinked seeing Jungkook. Isn't he having a party at his house? You opened the door.

"Jungkook? why are you here?" He looked down at his feet before looking up at you and pouting. You smiled finding it extremely cute. He puffed his cheeks and heaved a sigh.

"We got caught, and everyone got kicked out, including me and... I don't have anywhere to stay"

"what about Bangtan? You can't stay over one of their houses?"

"I can, but I want to be with you." You felt your heartbeat increase rapidly hearing those words. Jungkook chuckled.

"Your blushing. It's cute." You shook your head and moved aside letting him inside.

" I was just about to go uh.. go to sleep. You can sleep in my room, I'll just sleep here." You made your way to the closet to get a extra blanket for yourself when you felt hands wrap around your waist and pick you up. You looked down at Jungkook.

"Yah! put me down." He chuckled. "no. I want you to sleep with me." You felt the heat rush to your cheeks as he put you down on the bed and hovered over you. After about 5 seconds Jungkook was laying next to you on his side. You your side to look at him and he moved some of your hair out of your face.

"You're really beautiful."

You smiled upon hearing his words but realized he wasn't done talking.

"I really like y-"

Jungkook was cut off by J-Hopes screaming.

"sleepover!"

Your eyes widened and you shot up from your bed. 


A/N - Hey, its been a while. Like 3 months right? Im really sorry for not updating. But its summer and i dont have anything to do which means faster updates. I lost a couple of subscribers and gained a few. I just want to thank the ones who didnt unsubscribe and welcome the ones who just did. I really appreciate it and dont forget that comments are always welcome, i like seeing what you have to say. anyway another update will be soon hopefully. bye bye.