03

We Meet Again

You changed your shirt and sighed sitting on your bed. You heard a knock on the door. "come in." Jungkook walked in and you blinked. "uh.. your mom told me to come here. i can leave if you want." You shook your head. "Its fine you can stay in here." You blinked rememberig all th posters in your room. You scanned your room looking for one in particular poster. You found it and jumped in front of it. You smiledat Jungkook seeing his confused face. "whats that?" He asked. He walked towards you. "no. dont come closer. you cant see this." He chuckled. "You mean that poster of 6 shirtless guys? That poster is bigger than you, you know" You pouted and moved away from your 2PM poster.


You laughed and something Jungkook said and he smiled. You both had been talking for a while . You were laying on your bed and Jungkook was sitting at your desk. "Well what is something you do a lot on your free time?" Jungkook asked. You smiled. "I dance, study, eat, or i dont know walk around?, one day i want to take a long walk outside with my boyriend, while the sun is setting. that would be nice. if i ever get a boyfriend" You looked at Jungkook who was already looking at you. "Why cant you do it now?" "becuase i want to do it with my boyfriend, and i dont have one." He nodded and and looked around your room. "s-sorry for all the posters in my room" "Its fine. so since you have so many, does that mean you like music?" You nodded. " I love music. I cant go a day without listening to it. I actually started to write some but im not comfortable showing anyone yet" He smiled. "Im the same" "Jungkook!" " you !" You sighed hearing your parents call your names. "I guess your leaving now." "yea, but maybe we can uh, hang out tomorrow" You smiled. "sure, where and what time?"  "I'll call you, can i have your number?'' You exchanged numbers and went downstairs. "what took you both so long?" Your mom asked. "well we were talking and you interrupted us" "are you sure you were just talking?" Jungkook's mom asked. You blinked confused. "Im sure" "Alright, well we've got to get going, It was nice meeting you you " "It was nice meeting you too" You waved goodbye and got a text after they left.

see you tomorrow ;)  - Jungkook

 

You smiled waiting for Jungkook at the park. It was already 2:00 pm and he was 30 minutes late. You sighed and called him.

"hello"

"yah! where are you? your 30 minutes late"

"turn around"

You turned around and smiled. "why are you so late?" I wanted to look as good you."  You blinked hearing him."what?" "you look nice today, who are you trying to impress?" "n-no one" You got nervous and stepped  back tripping on a rock. Why am I so clumsy? You sighed and got up. "Jungkook, i forgot to tell you that im leaving in a couple days." "To where?" "Well school is starting again soon, i have to go home soon." "but dont your parents live here" "Yea, and i live in Korea, alone. I like school better there" You smiled. "can we go now?" He nodded and you both left the park.

"What movie are we watching?" That one. Jungkook pointed to a scary movie. "WHAT!? Jungkook. i cant watch that. you'll see me get scared" He chuckled. "dont worry, ill be there. Now lets get some popcorn, before the movie starts.You both got your popcorn and waited for Jungkook. He wrapped an arm around you and you looked at him. "W-what are you doing?''

He chcukled. "people are looking at you."

"so?"

He leaned in and whispered. "Their not the type of people you want looking at you" You nodded and bit your lip as your heart started to beat faster. "you are you okay? Your bleeding." You nodded. "Im fine, im just going to go to the bathroom." You left and went to bathroom holding your chest. why is my heart beating so fast? Just then you got a text from Jungkook.

The movie is starting. come on, i have your ticket remember?  -Jungkook

You took a deep breath and walked into the theater with Jungkook. "How long is this?" "An hour and a half" You nodded and sat down but saw Jungkook keep walking. You blinked and got up to follow him but tripped on someones foot, making him trip and his soda spilled on you and your face landed in your popcorn. "Great, just great. Im a mess now." You sighed and looked up seeing Jungkook. He helped you up and put your hair behind your ear."Lets go shopping, you need to changed" You smiled. "Thank you" He took your hand leading you out the theater so you wouldnt trip anymore. "Are you always this clumsy?'' You nodded. "Im sorry. I know you really wanted to watch that movie and i messed it up for you. Im sorry." Jungkook smiled. "Dont worry about it you "

You both looked aroun the store for what seemed like hours until you found something you liked. "Jungkook, i found something. Tell me how it looks okay?" You smiled and went to change.

Jungkook smiled looking at you. " You look..." "beautiful" he whispered. You blinked not hearing him. "I said it looks nice on you" You smiled. Im going to go pay and then we can go. He nodded and waited for you. You payed and looked for him. "Im here" He said. You looked at him and saw him looking at a watch. You smiled. "Jungkook, can you wait for me outside, i forgot something" He nodded and left, You smiled looking at the watch and bought it. I'll give it to you one day Jungkook. You thought leaving the store and your phone rang. You sighed listening to your mom and hung up. "Im sorry Jungkook, but i have to get home, my dad just got back from his business trip. Im really sorry." "Its fine, i understand, i'll walk you home" "thank you"

You smiled walking with him and tripped while walking up the steps to your house but Jungkook caught you. You stood up and your faces were just inches apart from eachother. You could feel his breath on your lips. He slowly laned foreward but someone opened the door. " you , your here" you sighed and looked at your dad.


A/N - Im so sorry for the short update. I tried to make it long. but I really have to go practice now. And im pretty sure i wont be in the mood to write when i get back. I hope you like this story so far. Thank you for subscribing and commenting.  It makes me want to update more. Thanks