08

We Meet Again

"You smiled. "I love it. can you put it on for me?" He nodded and turned you around taking the necklace from you and putting on you. You heard the bell ring and pouted. "I'll see you after school right?" You nodded and looked behind him. You saw the girl from earlier that morning and she was glaring at you. Jungkook blinked. "Are you okay you ?" "Im fine."


 

The bell rang signaling it was time to leave. You went to you locker to get your stuff when you felt someone poke your side. You giggled. "Taehyun stop." "oh.. so now im V?" You blinked hearing Jungkook and looked at him closing your locker. "Im sorry, its just that he likes to tickle me." "so your ticklih?" You noticed him smirk and started to back up. "n-no im not." You quicky turned around to run away but in just a few a seconds he caught you. "yes you are." He smiled and started to tickle you. You laughed. "s-stop." He laughed and continued to tickle you. "kookie! stop!." He smiled hearing you and stopped. "what did you just call me?" "kookie?" He smiled. "lets go the mall." "again?" he nodded. "okay fine."

*********

You smiled walking into a shop in the mall. "what are we doing here anyway?" You were walking throughout the mall with Jungkook."walking around, what does it look like?" "like-" You tripped on something and a whole shelf of mens underwear fell on you. You groaned frustrated and sat up. You noticed the manager walking up to you upset. You blinked. "dont worry i wasnt swimming in them, i'll clean it up." You nodded and started picking them up and folding them. "Why are you folding underwear?" You looked at Jungkook. "because they were already folded before i tripped."

"You missed one." You looked around. "where?" "under there." Jungkook pointed somewhere helping you find the last underwear you were looking for. "Where? i dont see it." "under there." You blinked. "Under where Jungkook!? Under where?" He laughed. "haha you just said underwear." You looked at him. "there isnt one i missed, right?" "nope." He shook his head. You chuckled. "lets eat, im hungry." He smiled and walked with you. You turned around and blinked seein someone familiar but you just shrugged it off and followed Jungkook. Your phone rang and you answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, yes is this you?"

You blinked. "Yes, it is. who is this?"

"I am a doctor and i believe that your brother is in the hospital."

Your eyes widened. "He's where? Why?"


A/N - hi you . I know i havent updated in a while and then i give you this crappy chapter. Im like REALLY REALLY REALLY x100 sorry. Please forgive me. I've been extremely busy. But please do continue to comment and subscribe and i'll try my best to start updating often again. Oh bye the way, if theres any story you want me to read or check out, feel free to ask or comment the link below, i'll give it look, i promise. The only thing is that i DO NOT read everything else is fine though. please tell me if there is anything you want me to check out. Im sorry again for this crappy chapter.

Thank you you