15

We Meet Again

 You walked down a couple hallways and stopped walking seeing a girl who looked a lot like Solbi and a guy, scratch that and Jungkook making out. You stepped back several times forgetting how to breathe. You were so hurt seeing this, It was then you realized how much you liked Jungkook. You shook your head not wanting to believe it. He was doing the same thing Jin had done a year ago. But this time, you felt so much worse seeing Jungkook doing it and you weren't even together. You bumped into someone's chest and quickly but quietly turned around to face him.


Chapter 15 

 

You were faced to someone's chest. Not knowing who it was, you started to panic until you felt his lips on yours. You didn't move or kiss him back, you knew exactly who it was just by the way he kissed you. So many things ran through your head until you had the courage to pull away. You glanced behind you to see that Jungkook and Solbi were no longer there. You looked back at Jin as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Why did you do that?" You spoke in almost a whispers still feeling hurt from you had saw a few minutes ago.

"You really like him, huh?" Jin tilted his head as he spoke .

"n-no" yes I do. You stepped back and tripped on your feet again almost falling until you felt Jin catch you. "Still clumsy as usual." Jin chuckled leaning against the wall before speaking again. 

"I can see it you, but you better start making your moves now, before Solbi beats you to it. The way you've been acting towards Jungkook looks like you have no interest in him, when you do." He ruffled your hair before walking away leaving you there to think to yourself. You looked up hearing footsteps and smiled seeing one of your fanboys.

"w-wou-ld you like to e-eat lu-nch with me a-and my fr-iends?" You smiled at how cute he looked stuttering. "Sure, lead the way." He grinned and took Your hand leading you there. You didn't know many people there but the boy that asked you to have lunch with him and his friends was one of the nicest sweetest person in the school. How could you turn him down? He already knew that you thought of him as just a friend so he never tried to get with you. You would have lunch with him often and do class projects with him all the time. You didn't really understand why he was still shy and nervous around you. It just made him more adorable and you couldn't turn him down.

Once sitting at the table all his friends become shy instantly. You chuckled and smiled seeing that they were all studying. "Don't be so nervous. I don't bite."You noticed them all smile and then their smiles faded away instantly. You blinked confused as to why their smiles dropped.

"you...."

You looked at them. "What is-" You suddenly felt a cold liquid substance falling on your head along with some rice that they had along with the lunch. "-it?" 

The two boys beside you jumped surprised and grabbed some napkins to help you clean up a little but you got up to see who it was. You sighed seeing Solbi with a smirk on her face. "What do you want?" You said through gritted teeth. You were angry and tried your best not to catch any more attention than there already was. 

She chuckled looking at how dirty you looked. "I just wanted to have some fun." She looked at the boys behind you and your shirt skirt. "Why does Jungkook even want to be with like you?" She laughed afterwards and you rolled your eyes obviously upset. You turned around grabbing  two opened milk cartons that were on the table and poured it on her head slowly receiving gasps from everyone in the cafeteria. All eyes were on you now. And top it all off, you grabbed a pudding cup from the table next to you and poured it down her shirt. You smirked before mocking her.

"I just wanted to have some fun." You scoffed and your heels walking away from her. 

"Yah! you! get back here" You rolled your eyes ignoring her and sighed seeing the state that you were in. You decided to go home, since you didn't want to continue your day smelling and looking horrible. You didn't hesitate to run home since you didn't want people seeing you look like this.


A/N - Just a short update for you all. Im going to start updating on monday and fridays again. And welcome to all my new subscribers. i see you. feel free to comment your thoughts and dont be afraid to reuest scenes. thank you.