01

We Meet Again

The sunlight beamed through your curtains indicting that is was morning. You sat up and smiled rubbing your eyes you went to lay back down for a few minutes but fell off the bed. You quickly got up and fixed your clothes. You smelt something burning and quickly ran downstairs to see pancakes burning on the stove. You sighed and turned off the stove. "yah! mom, if your attempting at making something you should at least pay attention to it." You went upstairs and did what you had to do.

You decided to just wear sweats and a big shirt since you werent planning on going anywhere.You just finished putting your hair in a messy bun when your mom calls you. " you !!" "yes?" you asked going downstairs. "A friend of mine and her son are coming over for dinner later, can you please help me make dinner?'' You ndded. "oh, i forgot to tell you that im going back to Korea next week, since school is starting and i have to return to work. i promise to visit you in the summer again" She smiled an hugged you. "i know. i'll miss you"

______

You just finished making dinner with your mom and you looked a mess. Your mothers friend and her son were coming in a few minutes. "mom im going to change. you should too." She nodded and you went to your room. You changed into a nice simple outfit and fixed your hair. You smiled looking in the mirror.

you wore:     

You went downstairs and noticed your mom looking at you strangely. "what?'' "why arent you wearing a dress?" You looked at her. "because i dont like wearing dresses." The door bell rang and you wet to get it. You opened the door and smiled seeing your mom's friend. You bowed and mentally facepalmed yourself. I forgot we're in America and not Korea. stupid stupid stupid. You stood up and smiled. " Hi im.." You blinked and looked at the boy standing next to your mother's friend. You looked at him igoring the people around you. You noticed him chuckle and blinked when your mom pinched pinched you. " Im you " you looked at your mom ". uh.. come in." Your mom gestured for them to come in. Jungkook winked at you as he walked past you and you stood in he doorway looking at him. Your mom waved her hands in front of your face but you didnt move. "Yah! you stop day dreaming and let me close the door" you nodded ad mumbled "sorry" moving away.