Love #09

Share The Love

Frust;

Chanyeong’s POV

As usual day, we go to work. The word ‘WE’ are totally wrong. Actually, I go to work alone because Chanyeol and Dara are having their honeymoon.

*Flashback*

Jung Ho appa and Young Mi umma invited us to go to their home for dinner. Chanyeol and Dara were also there. Perhaps, they want to talk about something official. That evening, I was wearing simple white dress with a cute waist belt and get ready to go to the dinner. Yes, it’s been a while for me since I’ve met Chanyeol and I still miss him. Remembered the sweet moments with Chanyeol before Dara come into our life. I stopped dreaming when umma knocks my door.

“Come in!” I said. Umma come in and sit beside me.

“You look beautiful in this dress,” She patted my shoulder.

“Thanks mom. It’s a gift from Chanyeol,” I tried to smile but I can’t.

“It’s okay. Come on. Appa is waiting downstairs,” She pulled my hand and we go downstairs. We enter the car and appa start drove. We arrived on the time. Chanyeol’s car was seen on the house compound. Umma knock the door and Young Mi umma welcomed us and invited us inside.

“Dara! Chanyeong had arrived!” She yelled from the living room. With that, Dara come out from her room with her hand interlaced with Chanyeol’s hand. She run to me and hug me.

“Chanyeong! I miss you!” She said. She releases me and Chanyeol hug me.

“I miss you very much,” He said in deep voice. He releases me and with slumber face I go to the dining table. The maids served the foods on the table and we start to eat. Our parents are talking lively while there is a silent between three of us.

“Why are you kids so silent this time?” Min umma asked. Well, we always talk while eating though.

“Just, we don’t have mood to talk umma,” Chanyeol answered. We finished our foods and I help the maid in the kitchen. Suddenly, Dara come.

“Chanyeong, why you wash the dishes? It’s for maid. Come on,” She pulled me until I didn’t get any chance to dry my hand. Luckily, I managed to reach tissues and dry my hand. She pulled me to sofa and Chanyeol sat between me and Dara.

“I have something to tell,” Chanyeol said. *Please don’t pregnant*

“We’re going to honeymoon,” My heart hurt but I just shut up and listened what he’s going to say.

“Where were you two going for the honeymoon?” My umma ask.

“We’re going to… Paris,” I rolled my eyes in disbelieve. They’re going to my favorite place and our honeymoon place. Seriously Chanyeol, you’re challenging my patience.

“From when to when?” My appa asked.

“From the day after tomorrow until next week,” He asked. He patted my shoulder that makes me shock.

“So, I want Chanyeong to sleep here tonight, can you?” He showed me his puppy eyes. I can’t make decision so I look to my parents and they nodded.

“O-oh okay,” I said that make him jump and grinned.

*End Flashback*

I stopped dreaming when someone knocks the office door.

“Come in!” and my secretary just take a peek.

“Mr Sang Hyun wants to meet you,”

“Okay, let him in,” I said and Thunder come in. We call him Thunder because he’s afraid to thunder since he was a child. By the way, he’s Dara’s brother.

“Noona!” He wants to sit but he observed my face. I touch my face and wondered if there’s something on my face.

“Why you look so frust?” He said and sits.

“I don’t frust,” I faked a smile.

“So, why you come here?”

“Just want to visit you as Dara noona asked to,” He said and makes me curious.

“Oh, she asked to?”

“Yes. She loves you as her sister very much,” He said. I think I should give her chances to live with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! As I said in my first story, I’ll go to boarding school next year and I feel sad to leave this story. But, don’t worry; I’ll continue this story anyway. I love you guys! And there’s a pole below because I don’t know what to do :D