Love #07

Share The Love

Baby Don't Cry;

Chanyeong goes to her car and drove the car to her old home. She knocks the door and her mom opens it. She can’t hold it more and hugs her mother.

“I know it hurts. Be patient. Come in,” Mrs Yun said. She comes in and sits on the living room.

“You know about this, don’t you?” she said and her mother sighed. She

“Why you guys always keep this thing from me!?” She shouts and run to her room.

“Chanyeong! Chanyeong!” Her mom knocks the door. After few knocks, her mother surrender.

“Why you knock that door?” Mr Joo asks.

“Chanyeong is here. But, she just enter her room and she’s not going to get out,” Mrs Yun sighed.

“Ask her whether she want to come with us to the party or not,” Mr Joo said.

“Chanyeong ah, do you want to come with us to the party tonight?” Mrs Yun knocks the door.

“I don’t want to,” she said with slow voice but loud enough for Mrs Yun to hear it.

“Jagi, she doesn’t want to go,”

“Okay, we’ll go,” Mrs Joo said.

At the party …

“Yun umma, where is Chanyeong?” Dara asks.

“She doesn’t want to come,” Mrs Yun answer and went in. They eat the food but not too much. Suddenly, Mrs Yun called Chanyeol and Dara.

“Chanyeol! Dara! Come here!” and both of them come to Mrs Yun’s and Mr Joo’s table.

“Yes umma?” Dara said.

“Chanyeong come to my home this afternoon. She shout ‘Why you guys always keep this thing from me!’ before enter her room and lock it. Until now, she doesn’t want to open it. She doesn’t want to drink or eat. How we’re going to do?” Mrs Yun sighed.

“It’s okay. We’re going to your house tomorrow,” Chanyeol said and Dara nodded.

“Okay, thank you for your help. And congratulation!” Mrs Joo said. Chanyeol and Dara thanked them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love those triple update? Sorry for making you cry T_T and also sorry if it is ridiculous story because I’m updating those 3 chapters at midnight. Enjoy~