Love #02

Share The Love

Park Best Friends;

Primary School

Chanyeol! You scratch my book!”  A girl chases a boy around the garden. Suddenly, the boy hits a girl in front of him. Both a girl and the boy fall together on the floor. While the other girl try to help them.

“Yah! Why you chase me?”

“And why did you run?”

“Chanyeol! Dara! Don’t run please! Look what Chanyeol did to me!” the girl whines. Chanyeol and Dara only laugh at Chanyeong who is still sit on the floor.

“Since it’s my fault, I’ll buy you two bubble teas,” Chanyeol said.

“Mine is chocolate Oreo,” I said.

“Mine is vanilla Oreo,” Dara said.

“And what’s mine?” Chanyeol thinks.

“Strawberry!” Chanyeong yelled. After school, they go to the bubble tea shop together with their mothers.

High School

On a beautiful night, on the beach together, Chanyeol and Chanyeong sit below a coconut tree. Silent. The moment was so silent until they only can hear sounds of choppy water.

“Why you bring me here?” Chanyeong breaks the silent with her words. Suddenly, he kneeled.

“Will you accept my love and can we become a couple?” He asks that makes her laughed.

“Why you laugh?”

“I though you want to propose for marry me,” And she laughed again.

“Well, I accept you,” She said that makes he jumped. And he hugs her. Then, he looks onto his wristwatch.

“Let me send you home,” He said.

“But it’s only 8:30 p.m.” She pouted.

“Come on. Your family will karate me if I send you late,” Then he sends her home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 p.m. he picks up her on the time. He brought her to a famous ice cream shop in Seoul. They sat on the sofa while talk.

 “Why do you want to meet me?” Dara looks Chanyeol.

“Listen, I know Chanyeong have told the couple things right? I want you to be my girlfriend too,”

“But why?”

“It’s not fair if I love her only. I love you too. I love you guys,”

“I don’t want to hurt her feelings,”

“It’s okay. I can marry you two if I want,” He said.

“But seriously, is this not going to hurt her feelings?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of this. So, will you?”

“Yes. I will,” she said and he grinned.

“Make sure to pretend she doesn’t know or she will leave us.

“Make sure to pretend she doesn’t know or she will leave us. You know, I love you two. Only you two,” They hug together then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Guess what~ Double update! Dara and Chanyeol also couple for 7 years. The thing that surprised you guys and will surprise Chanyeong. It’s Chanyeol birthday! So don’t forget to tweet #ChanyeolVirusDay on twitter~ Below is my pic collage for Chanyeol~ Enjoy the story!

1465303_355698517908119_1992633299_n.jpg