Love #08

Share The Love

A Visit;

It was a gloomy day for Chanyeong. Lie in her room without eating or drinking. She keeps crying until her eyes swollen. She was broken-hearted because she had to share the love. She had to share Chanyeol with Dara. But, she doesn’t want to show her sadness through her words. So, for harboured Dara’s and Chanyeol’s feeling, she let Chanyeol to marry Dara.

Chanyeol was also worried about Chanyeong. He doesn’t want to break Chanyeong’s heart but also Dara’s heart. He has to do this. Dara see Chanyeol sat staring and sighed. So, she goes to him.

“You seem so worried. Let’s go to her house,” Dara said.

“That is a good idea. Come on,” He said and picks up the car keys and go to Chanyeong’s house. When they arrived, Chanyeol knocks the door and Mrs Yun opens it.

“Why do you come here?” She asks.

“We want to visit Chanyeong,” Dara said with a smile.

“She is in her room,” Mrs Yun said and leads them to Chanyeong’s room.

“Try to knock. If I knock, she would not open it,” Mrs Yun said.

“Chanyeong, it’s me. Chanyeol,” He knocks few times but there’s no response. And he asks Dara to knock.

“Chanyeong, it’s me. Dara,” She also knocks few times but there’s still no response. Mr Joo just come out from the room and saw the kids and her wife on Chanyeong’s room door.

“Yun ah, I’ve found her room’s key. Open it,” Mr Joo gives the key to Chanyeol. Without wasting time, he opens the door and saw Chanyeong cover her body with blanket. Chanyeol and Dara enter the room and sit on the bed sides. Chanyeol shakes softly Chanyeong’s body and Chanyeong wakes up from her sleep. They both see Chanyeong’s swollen eyes and Chanyeol asks her.

“What’s wrong with your eyes?”

“Nothing,” She answered. She rubbed her eyes and saw the clock. It was eleven in the morning. And then she was out of her bed and wants to go to the bathroom but Chanyeol grips her hand.

“Sit down first,” He said and she sits on the bed.

“Why do you guys come here actually?”

“We want to visit you,” Dara said.

“Don’t worry please. I’ll get back to the house 3 weeks more. Now, you guys go enjoying yourself for honeymoon,” Chanyeong said.

“Dara, can I have a talk with Chanyeong?” Chanyeol said and Dara nodded. She went out of the room.

“Chanyeong, why are you like this?”

“Nothing,” She said.

“Tell me,”

“You don’t need to know,”

“I don’t need to know? Who am I to you Chanyeong? I’m your husband,” He said.

“You really want to know? I cried all night on your wedding day. See those bruises? I fell on our house and you didn’t mind to know about it. You said you don’t want to breaks my heart but you’ve done it,” Tears start to roll down her cheeks. She goes to her balcony and stared at the sky. Chanyeol backhug her and wipe all the tears.

“Don’t cry,” He said and hug Chanyeong. She misses to be in Chanyeol’s embrace. They two hug for a long time. Both of them miss to hug each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter isn’t angst enough :/ because I’m learning how to write it. Enjoy~