Love #10

Share The Love

I Love You;

Narrator POV

At the night, Chanyeong had to overnight at her house because Chanyeol wants to. So, after all the parents go back home, she shut the door close. She turned back and saw Chanyeol stared at her deeply. She feels uncomfortable and she looked down. Chanyeol lift her chin up and stared at her again.

“Let’s go sleep, okay?” He said and she nodded. They go to their room and sleep.

Chanyeong wake up and found Chanyeol wasn’t beside her. She went to search Chanyeol in the house but then she heard laugh voice and she recognise that voice. Its Dara’s and Chanyeol’s. She sighed and go back to her room and slammed the door. Chanyeol and Dara shocked suddenly. After Chanyeong take a warm bath, she leaves the house without telling Chanyeol. Again, she slammed the front door. Chanyeol just sighed because he knows his wife is rebelling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Take care, Chanyeong ah,” Chanyeol said and kiss her forehead. Chanyeol and Dara were about to go to Paris.

“Gate 10 and 11 for flight to Paris is open now,” The operator said. They hug and kissed each other and also Chanyeol handed his credit card to Chanyeong.

“Use it,” He said and she just nodded. Before he goes, Chanyeong grip his wrist and hug him.

“I’ll miss you,” and she moved to Dara.

“I love you,” Chanyeol said.

“I’ll miss you too,” She hugs Dara. After that, they leave and waved to us. Chanyeong go back with her parents in sad mood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vacation;

“Yeollie, wake up,” Dara shakes her husband’s body. Flight has landed in Charles de Gaulle Airport at Paris. Chanyeol quickly wake up and fix her hair. They go out of the plane and go to the luggage place. They got their luggage and wait on the airport main door. Since Dara had studied here before and Chanyeol had went here before, both of them can speak France little bit. They took taxi to go to their hotel. When, they arrived there, Chanyeol handed the money to the taxi’s driver and enter the hotel. Dara sits on the couch to wait Chanyeol check in for them. After all settle, they go to their room on 21st Level.

“Yeobo, I think I’m tired. So, can we just continue to sightseeing this evening?” Dara said.

“Rest first. I’ll bring you somewhere special later,” He said then. Dara peacefully sleep on the bed while Chanyeol took his phone and call someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s three o’clock in the evening. Dara is still lulled by her dream. Chanyeol shook her body to wake her up.

“Yeobo ah, wake up,” Chanyeol said.

“5 minute,” She said then go to sleep again. Chanyeol sighed and shook her body again.

“If you don’t wake up, I’ll go marry anoth-“ Dara cut Chanyeol’s word with a kiss.

“I’m wake up now,” She said and goes to the bathroom to wash her face.

“I’m going to brought you to somewhere,” Chanyeol a handkerchief and blindfolded Dara.

“Chanyeol, you know I don’t like this,” She said and holding to Chanyeol’s hand. He brought her out from the hotel and walk. They walk until they reach a lift and enter it.

“Is it a lift? Chanyeol, where do you bring me to?” She winced and stomped her feet. When, the lift stop at the right place, Chanyeol holding Dara hand and stepped out from the lift and stopped at one spot. Chanyeol open the blindfolded and Dara open her eyes. She amazed with the beautiful scenery on the Eiffel Tower. She’s been there before but not on the top of the tower. When Dara is busy taking picture, Chanyeol message Chanyeong because he almost forgot about her. The next thirty minutes, Chanyeol ask Dara to go to the nearest café because he’s thirsty. Dara agree and they go down the Eiffel Tower. They ordered some beverages and Chanyeol message Chanyeong again because she is not replying.

“She’s not replying?” Dara asked and Chanyeol shook her head. They only sighed.

[While at Korea]

“She loves you as her sister very much,” He said.

"Ouh? Really? Fortunately," Chanyeong said.

"Why you said that? Noona, do you felt bad about Chanyeol married to my sis?" Thunder suddenly can feel what Chanyeong had felt since ChanDara's marriage. 

"Urmm-- No- Not rea--lly." she replied with shaky voice and covered her face. She doesn't want people see her sadness. 

"Noona, don't cry. Okay?" Thunder then hugged Chanyeong in his embrace and patted Chanyeong's back as he can also feel the same like Chanyeong does.

"Thanks Thunder." she sniffed and wiped her tears. 

"It's okay, now shall we go to shopping complex?" Thunder spoken out. Chanyeong just looking at him with curious feeling in her mind yet she doesn't want to think about her husband nor her another sharer. Dara

"Urmm-- sure." she just nodded and agreed. Yeah, ChanDara must've enjoy their happiness in Paris. She doesn't want to cry after she found out that Dara is better than her. Chanyeong tried to plaster a smile but she can't.

"Let's go!" Thunder pulled her arm and interlaces their hands then pulled her into his luxurious car. Chanyeong just chuckled and felt some happiness slowly to enter her life after Thunder treated her better than Chanyeol does.

In Thunder's car and on the way to mall, they keep silence and nobody dare to start the conversation. Their hands are still tangled each other without their knowledge. Then, Chanyeong gulped and saw her hand is interlaced with his. So, she quickly pulled it. 

Thunder that suddenly found out quickly flabbergasted, "Uh-- Urmm-- Noona-- I--" 

"No-No-No, it's okay, I know you wanted to cheer me, but I have been married, so... It's not nice to interlace hands with another guy unless it's my husband." Chanyeong felt uneasy although she knew Thunder's intention. Silence keeps haunting them until they reached mall. Thunder accompanies her to The Nature Republic in the mall to buy some cosmetics. Chanyeong wandered around until her phone vibrated and she jumped a little bit. 

She took out her phone and it shows that she have a message from ‘Channie Hubby’ in her inbox. In the message, Chanyeol sent a message.

From: Channie Hubby

To: Chanyeong

Sleep well dear, I am with Dara infront of Eiffel Tower.

And suddenly a picture showed, a selca of Chanyeol and Dara are hugging each other in front of Eiffel Tower. 

Chanyeong suddenly let out a loud sigh as she felt her patience is decreasing which will makes her turn to a monster anytime. She bit her lips in anger plus with jealousy. She stiffed and turn to The Nature Republic's cosmetics products. *I'll turn to a giant anytime…

Thunder, who is outside didn't notice Chanyeong changes. If he founds out, he may calm her down immediately. 

"Miss, I want that, that, that and that. Now. Plus with the most expensive package ever you sell!" Chanyeong yelled and clenched her fists. The dealer nodded and took the stuffs that Chanyeong want. Chanyeong's eyes were burned and her anger will explode. 

"All costs $900. Cash or Credit Card?" Chanyeong took out a credit card that Chanyeol handed to her before he goes to the honeymoon and hand it to the woman. She smirked in anger. 

"Sign here please. Thanks for shopping with us." She inhale and exhale as her chest went up and down. "Sang Hyun!" she yelled Thunder's name loudly and the woman nearby just stared at her. 

"Noona!~ what happen--" he paused and gulped his own saliva. 

"Noona, are you kidding me? Did you just bought these things?" Thunder's brow linked each other.

"SangHyun.. Noona is in bad mood right now, please... Carry the things now. I want to go to another shop. Or...You'll be found dead." she said and bit her lips. Blood droplets fell on the floor from her soft lips. She took out a tissue and wiped it

Thunder quickly obeyed and carry the things insincere. While Chanyeong went to a handbags shop nearby. She entered it and a bag caught her eyes in a blink, quickly she calls the dealer, and her heart wanted it so bad. 

"I want this. How much it is?" Chanyeong asks and smirked, in her head, bad plans are wandering around.

"$5000, would you like it, ma'am? If you buy it you'll get a free purse, yet, it's getting near to Christmas so we'll add the promotion." the woman said and smiled greedily.

"Oh, I see. Hurmm-- I'll buy it, here, the card." Chanyeong replied with an evil smirk. The same card goes to the woman. Chanyeong's phone vibrated again and a picture of Chanyeol and Dara exchanging kisses popped. She inhale and exhale. 

With a message written under it, 

From: Channie Hubby

To: Chanyeong

Now, we're enjoying our teas. What are you doing? I miss you. XOXO


Oh crap. She tried to smile as usual and hide her tears.

"Here. Your card." Chanyeong suddenly felt headaches and collapsed on the floor with her head banging on it. She can't see anything and all things out.

Hye! It’s quite long isn’t? At the Korea scene are made by MissFawa. Thanks to her that give the rest of the idea. So, enjoy. I don’t know. Maybe this is last update for this month?