Love #05

Share The Love

Heart Attack;

7 Months later . . .

Chanyeol and Chanyeong were happy to live together. They live separated from their parents because Mrs Min and Mrs Yun bought them a mansion. But, Chanyeong was curious. Chanyeol always come back home so late every night and he says that he had a meeting with client. Until one day, on the lunch time Chanyeong go to Chanyeol’s favorite restaurant to eat alone because Chanyeol said he had a meeting with client. So, when Chanyeong arrived, she saw Chanyeol holding Dara’s hand while eating. She thought she was misunderstanding about them so she go to a wall and hide behind it. She can hear their conversation.

“Are you sure you not going to destroy her feelings?” Dara asks.

“Listen, I’ve promised to you about it. I want to take care you too,” Chanyeong’s eyes are watery.

“I love you,” Chanyeol said. Chanyeong can’t hold it anymore then she go to the table.

“So, this is your client all this while? How could you! And you too! I thought we were best friend,” She cries.

“Listen Chanyeong ah,” Chanyeol said and touch her wrist but Chanyeong avoid it.

“I’m going to my mother’s house,” She run to the car and drove it away.

“Chanyeol, we must explain it to her right now,” Dara said.

“Meet us on my house,” Chanyeol said and with that they drove their own car with full speed to Chanyeol and Chanyeong’s house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Chanyeong arrive her mansion, she run to her room and open the closet. She takes out a small luggage and put half of her clothes inside it. Suddenly, she heard a door banging loud and she sees Chanyeol lock it. She ignores him and continues packing. He grip Chanyeong’s arm.

“What?”

“Hear the explanations first,”

“Go ahead,” She across her hand and hear Chanyeol explanations.

“I and Dara also a couple for 7 years. I want to marry you two because I love you also Dara. I want to take care of you guys,” He said again.

“I’m sorry Chanyeong ah. I can’t ignore and abandon her. She also my love,” He said again.

“So, why did you marry me?”

“Because I love you at the first place,”

“I hate you for doing this,” Chanyeong cries.

“I’m going to marry her,” He said.

“What!?” She yelled. Now, she was speechless. Sit on the corner of the room and cry. Suddenly, somebody knocks the door and Chanyeol opens the door. Dara come in and go to Chanyeong.

“I’m sorry Chanyeong for doing this. I don’t care if I don’t marry with Chanyeol,” She said. Chanyeong stops crying and look at Dara.

“Enough with your patient about 7 years to get Chanyeol. It’s okay. You can marry him,” She said and makes Chanyeol go to her and hug her.

“Chanyeol, can I talk to you? Only us,” She said and Dara go outside.

“Divorce me,” Chanyeong said.

“No and never,” he replied back.

“Why? You have Dara to make you happy now,”

“I love you. I love Dara. I don’t want to lose you guys,” He hugs Chanyeong. She only cry and hug Chanyeol back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________