Love #03

Share The Love

Chanyeol's Birthday Party;

26th November 2009

8:30 p.m.

Chanyeong got a text message from her boyfriend.

 

From: Chanyeol

To: Chanyeong

My dear byul, come to my birthday party tomorrow at 9.00 p.m. don’t forget to bring presents too! Tell your umma and appa to come too! ;) I love you!

 

After received the text message, she quickly find a dress to wear tomorrow night. And then, she finds a cute pink one.

“Umma! Chanyeol invites us to go to his birthday party tomorrow!” She yelled from her room.

“I know! Minyoung umma had told me. We will go together tomorrow!” Her mom also yelled from the kitchen.

“Umma, what are you doing there?” She went downstairs and sat on the dining table.

“I’m making cake for Chanyeol’s birthday,”

“Umma, can I go to the mall with Dara to buy his presents tomorrow?” And her umma nodded.

“I love Chanyeol~” She sings while go upstairs. And her umma sighed.

26th November 2009

8:45 p.m.

Her phone ringing showed that a text message just popped in.

 

From: Chanyeol

To: Dara

My dear dal, come to my birthday party tomorrow at 9.00 p.m. don’t forget to bring presents too! Tell your umma and appa to come too! ;) I love you!

 

“Umma, Chanyeol invites us to his birthday party umma,” She said to her mother.

“I know. Minyoung umma had told me just now,” and her mother sighed.

“Until when you two and us (parents) want to keep the secret from Chanyeong? Her umma and appa had to keep it you know?” Her mom asked.

“I don’t want to hurt her feelings but Chanyeol said he can take care this matter,” She also sighed.

26th November 2009

9:15 p.m.

Chanyeol was with his parents in the living room watching a movie.

“Chanyeol, talk seriously with us. Don’t playing with other people feeling,” His mother sighed.

“Umma, I’m serious with them. I’ll married with them,”

“But Chanyeong surely will not accept it,” Her mother said again.

“I’ll marry her first. Later I’ll marry Dara,”

“You can do whatever you want but you bear the risk yourself. Anyway, Yun Seo umma made you a birthday cake while Young Mi umma will help with decorations. Both will come tomorrow morning,”

“Alright umma,” he said.

27th November 2009

9.00 a.m.

Mrs Park Min Young heard knocks on the door so she quickly opens the door. Mrs Park Yun Seo and Mrs Park Young Mi stand on the door with carrying bags full of decorations and a box of cake.

“Oh, come in,” Mrs Min invites them in.

“Where is the birthday boy?” Mrs Yun said.

“Don’t wake up yet. Let me wake him up,” And Mrs Min goes upstairs to Chanyeol’s room and wakes him up. With one shake, Chanyeol wakes up and look at the clock.

“Happy Birthday Chanyeol!”

“Thanks mom!” He grinned.

“Come on. Go bath and go downstairs. Yun umma and Young Mi umma had arrived to help me,” She push Chanyeol to the bathroom and she go downstairs back. They all are in the living room to decorate the living room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After his umma go out, he checks his phone and there are two messages.

 

From: Chanyeong

To: Chanyeol

Happy Birthday Channie! I’ll come tonight!

 

From: Dara

To: Chanyeol

Happy Birthday Yeollie! I’ll come tonight!

 

*I love you guys* He though and go bath

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I just want to ask Min ah, how about our children?” and they look to each other.

“So, this is Chanyeol’s plan,” They whisper to each other. And Chanyeol come downstairs.

“Umma, what you guys whisper about?”

“Omo! Nothing! You make me almost got heart attack Chanyeol!” Mrs Min said.

“Happy Birthday Chanyeol!” Mrs Yun and Mrs Young Mi said.

“Thanks ummas,” He said.

“Where are Chanyeong and Dara?” He asks.

“They go to the mall to buy your presents,” Mrs Yun said and he grinned.

“Chanyeol, come here,” Mrs Yun called and Chanyeol go sit beside her.

“Are you sure you going to marry with Chanyeong first and Dara later?” She asks.

“Yes umma. Why? You don’t like it?” His smile starts to fade.

“No it’s not like that. I’m not sure Chanyeong will okay,” and Chanyeol pause to think.

“I’m okay with it,” Mrs Young Mi said.

“It’s okay Chanyeol. Send her to my house if anything happen,” Mrs Yun pats Chanyeol’s shoulder and he smiles again.

27th November 2009

9.00 p.m.

Many Chanyeol’s friends have come on the time to celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday. Chanyeong and Dara also come with their family. Chanyeong wears a white thigh level dress and a pink coat while Dara wears pink floral thigh level dress. They both go to Chanyeol and give their presents.

“I’ll go take the drink for you,” Dara said and go. Suddenly, Chanyeol kiss Chanyeong.

“What was that for?” Chanyeong asks.

“It’s a precious present and for come to my party,” He grinned. And Dara comes back.

“Birthday boy come here!” Mrs Min yelled and they go to the dining table.

“It’s time to celebrate,” Mrs Young Mi said and put a cake on the table. They all sang birthday song for Chanyeol and Chanyeol make a wish. *I wish I can married both of them without any problem* He though and blow the candles. Everyone clap their hands and Chanyeol put his hands around Chanyeong and Dara’s waist. That makes Chanyeong feel weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This chapter is long. I think? In Microsoft office I use 4 pages to write this. I get inspiration to write this chapter is from Chanyeol’s birthday today! So, suspense? Wait for the next chapter^^ enjoy! Below is what Chanyeong and Dara give to Chanyeol^^ 

Chanyeong :

Samsung%20Galaxy%20Note%203%20and%20Gala

 

Dara :

Samsung-Galaxy-Grand-Duos-I9082-Metallic