Love #06

Share The Love

Chanyeol & Dara;

It’s Dara’s turn. It’s Dara’s happy day. Chanyeong just accompany Dara like Dara accompany her on her wedding day. Dara was ready but she saw Chanyeong’s sad face.

“Good luck. I’ll go first,” She said and leaves Dara alone.

With nervous feeling, she goes downstairs and goes the yard and saw her daddy. She walks slowly to her daddy and cling her hand onto his hand. And they walk slowly to Chanyeol. When they arrived there, Mr Park Jung Ho gives her to Chanyeol. She stands beside Chanyeol on the stages and the priest read the vows.

“Will you, Park Chanyeol, be her, Park Sandara’s friend, her lover, the father of her children and her husband? You will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. You promise to cherish and respect her, to care and protect her, to comfort and encourage her, and stay with her, for all eternity.”

“Yes, I will,” he said. Chanyeong cries silently.

“Will you, Park Sandara, be his, Park Chanyeol’s friend, his lover, the mother of his children and his wife? You will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. You promise to cherish and respect him, to care and protect him, to comfort and encourage him, and stay with him, for all eternity.”

“Yes, I will,” she said. Chanyeong cries for more and more silently.

“I declared both of you husband and wife. Park Chanyeol, you may kiss your wife,”

Chanyeol took a step forward and kiss Dara. Everyone clapped their hand including Chanyeong. After Chanyeol kisses Dara, Chanyeong went to them.

“Congratulations,” She hugs Dara and Chanyeol.

“Thanks,” Chanyeol and Dara said.

“Jagi, I’ll go to umma’s house. I’ll leave you guys for a while. Have fun,” Chanyeong goes to her car and drove the car to her old home.

“Do you think she will come tonight?” Dara said.

“I don’t know,”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like before, Chanyeol’s parents also hold a party to celebrate the wedding. Time passes by so fast. Dara served the guests but actually she is waiting for Chanyeong. Mr Park Joo Won & Mrs Park Yun Seo had arrived but she doesn’t saw Chanyeong.

“Yun umma, where is Chanyeong?” Dara asks.

“She doesn’t want to come,” umma sighed and went inside.

“I’ll call her,” Chanyeol said and took out his phone. He dialled Chanyeong’s number and press call button.

“Hello?”

“Hello. Why do you don’t want to come this party?”

“I’m not very well. Bye,” She hangs up the phone. Chanyeol shook his head.

 Then, she send message to Chanyeong.

 

From: Chanyeol

To: Chanyeong

You have to come back home after 3 weeks. If you don’t, I’ll make you. Love you. We’ll always visit you, jagiya. Goodnight and have a good rest.

 

“Yeobo! My uncle want to meet you,” Dara yelled and Chanyeol goes to the table.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________