Love #04

Share The Love

Propose & Married;

14th February 2012

Chanyeol brought Chanyeong to a famous restaurant in Seoul. After the food arrived, they finished the food.

“Chanyeol, tell me what’s your intention,” She said that makes him small cough.

“Today, it will be exactly 7 years we as a couple,”

“So, I want to propose you to be my girl forever. Will you?” He kneeled and all people in the restaurant look at him. He took a small red coloured box and opens it. It reveals a diamond ring. Chanyeong nodded with her teary eyes and all people in the restaurant clap their hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s the day. It’s the happiest day in Chanyeong’s life. After 7 years with him, she will be at his side no matter what. She will be a girl in his life. She was in her room with Dara and her beautician. The beautician was applying her makeup and Dara was only seen her. She was happy for her best friend but she want to married Chanyeol too. However, she had to be patient only for few months. After twenty minutes, Chanyeong was ready with her gown and Dara also wears a white dress for the wedding.

“Good luck okay? I’ll go first,” Dara said and went out.

With nervous feeling, she goes downstairs and goes the garden and saw her daddy. She walks slowly to her daddy and cling her hand onto his hand. And they walk slowly to Chanyeol. When they arrived there, Mr Park Joo Won gives her to Chanyeol. She stands beside Chanyeol on the stages and the priest read the vows.

“Will you, Park Chanyeol, be her, Park Chanyeong’s friend, her lover, the father of her children and her husband? You will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. You promise to cherish and respect her, to care and protect her, to comfort and encourage her, and stay with her, for all eternity.”

“Yes, I will,” he said.

“Will you, Park Chanyeong, be his, Park Chanyeol’s friend, his lover, the mother of his children and his wife? You will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. You promise to cherish and respect him, to care and protect him, to comfort and encourage him, and stay with him, for all eternity.”

“Yes, I will,” she said.

“I declared both of you husband and wife. Park Chanyeol, you may kiss you wife,”

Chanyeol took a step forward and kiss Chanyeong. Everyone clapped their hand including Dara. While he kisses Chanyeong, he looks to Dara that cry. Then, he stops the kiss and they go down stage that makes all of them congrats them. The first people that went to Chanyeol and Chanyeong are Dara.

“Congratulations!” She hugs Chanyeong and Chanyeol.

“Thanks!” Chanyeol and Chanyeong said.

“Won’t you mind accompanying me until tonight party is over?” Chanyeong asks.

“Yes, I would like too,” With that, they go inside the mansion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, there is a party to celebrate the wedding couple. Start from 7 p.m. guests have arrived and eat food and drink that has been prepared. Chanyeol and Chanyeong got so many gifts from the guests. Dara just accompanying Chanyeong but her stills knit one’s brows. When Chanyeong is busying served the guests, Chanyeol went to Dara and grip her wrist. He brought her to the store.

“I know you were stress all this days especially today. I’m really sorry. I’ll marry you. That is my promise,” He said.

“But, you must not hurt her feelings okay,” She said and he nodded. Suddenly, they hear Chanyeong called Chanyeol’s name.

“I got to go first babe. See you later,” He pecked at Dara’s lip and go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! The storyline is little bit same as my vampire story ^^ and I forgot to tell a thing. In this story, girl can’t divorce boy but boy can divorce girl. So, Chanyeong can’t divorce Chanyeol and only Chanyeol can divorce Chanyeong. Enjoy~