Chemistry? Part 7

Stuck Between Two

      We finally found some seats towards the middle of the rows and although this game was pretty stupid, I couldn't but pay very close attention to it. Well, very close attention to Baekhyun, that is. He was paired across from a girl who looked like she could be in Korea's Next Top Model and the sight of her made me feel not only self-consious but jealous as well. Everything from her long brown hair to her studded ballerina flats was absolutely perfect. I guess it would make sence that two perfect looking people were paired together, right?

     The jocks stretched their necks and ran around the court, trying their best to get their rings to land on them. Most of the boys had about four or five rings swirling around their necks but Baekhyun only had two from the looks of it, he was losing. But although he was far behind the others, he still laughed and smiled like he was the winner.

          "Time!" One of the students with the annoying wistle shouted.

          "Who do you think won?" Bora asked, nudging my arm with her elbow.

          "Probably Luhan." I answered, glaring at the number of rings the boy had around his neck.

          "No way, Sehun totally won." Suzy said.

     I side eyed Suzy and focused my attention back on the court. She was really starting to get on my last nerve and I don't know how much of her attitude I could take.

           "We found our winner!"

     Kyungsoo started pumping. The crowd cheered and the group of participants started to dissolve back into the stands my eyes followed Baekhyun as he walked to the bleachers, alongside his gorgeous partner. The girl was smiling and flipping her hair over her slender shoulders, obviously into Baekhyun.

           "Hey, there he is." Bora pointed to Baekhyun who had now parted with the girl and started making his way up the steps.

           "Don't look at him." I whisper screamed at Bora. "He's going to know we're staring!"

           "Who?" Suzy asked, streching her neck to look around the gym. "Are you talking about Byun Baekhyun?"

     I shook my head and stared at the ground, not able to speak.

           "You totally are!" She smacked my arm and grinned. "Let's call him over."

           "What? No!" I stomped my foot and a vibration went shooting up my leg.

           "Baekhyun!" Suzy yelled, now looking the oppisite direction of him.

      Before I knew it, Baekhyun had turned his head and we locked eyes with one another. He patted one of his teammates on the back and began walking towards me with a smile. As badly as I wanted to punch Suzy in the throat, I was glad that she was able to bring him over to me although the stares around us weren't exactly making this this any easier.

           "What's up, ________? Baekhyun smiled as he maid his way across the people seated in our row.

           "Hey!" I smiled and pushed Suzy futher down the bench, making room for Baekhyun. "You did great out there."

     He laughed and sat beside me, our thighs slightly touching each other. "I but hey, it was nothing but fun."

            "I'm Suzy." Suzy held her hand out in front of Baekhyun smiled.

     Was she really doing this? So emabarrassing.

           "Hey." Baekhyun slightly smiled and then focused his attention back to me. "Here you can have one of these." He took one of the rings, which I now realized was glow in the dark necklaces, from around his neck and dropped it over my head.

           "These have to be the cutest things ever." I laughed and ran my fingers across the necklace as if it was made out of white gold and diamonds.

           "Cute things for cute girls." He smirked and my stomach dropped to my .

     Does he really thing I'm cute? I smiled and tried to contain myself from blushing but miserably failed. Just when I was about compliment him back, the devil herself came along.

           "Baekhyun." Jung Krystal stood at the end of the row with a group of her cheerleader minions standing behind her. "Come on."

           "I'll see you around." Baekhyun smiled and quickly stood up, making sure not to dissapoint Krystal, not even for a second.

     Krystal's stare was a burning a hole into the side of my face as Baekhyun walked away from me and towards her. I wasn't looking at her but I could feel her looking at me. I've been so caught up with Baekhyun for the past couple of days that I completely forgot he was dating Krystal. It's hard to believe that a girl like her snatched up a guy like him. I mean, Krystal wasn't ugly or anything, it's just the fact that she was so trashy looking. Her long, shiny, plastic looking extentions always made her look like a cheap e and her cropped tops and miniskirts doesn't help the image.

     It was stupid for me to actually think I had a chance with Byun Baekhyun out of all people. He's the most popular guy in school and no one knows my name here. I'm almost certain that by Monday, Baekhyun will forget I even existed and I will go back to being invisible _______. I guarantee you.

                               

                                                                                                                                                                                         - _______. ( your name here)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

FINISHED THE CHAPTER! OMG! that took forever. My palms are all sweaty from typing. my mom was yelling at me to get off the computer -.- :P Next chapter is going  to be AWESOME! and a little scandalous :P hehe... ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART! AND THANK YOU FOR READING! BYE!:p