Chemistry? Part 2

Stuck Between Two

           "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure people get Sooyoung and _______ confused all the time." he said.

     I bit down on my lip and shook my head. "No, they don't. But hey, it's okay."

     Baekhyun laughed and slid his hand down his face. "Okay, let's start over." He sat up on the stool and extended his hand across the table. "I'm Byun Baekhyun and thank you so much for taking time out of your day to tutor me, _______."

           "You are very welcome." I shook his hand and tried to contain my excitement. I was touching him. Oh my god.

           "So let's do this!" He clapped his hand together and smiled "I need to pass the test tomorrow with at least a D."

           "You want a D?" I pushed my thick framed glasses up the bridge of my nose and raised my brow. "Why not an A or at least a C?"

     Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. A 60% is considered passing and I just want to pass."

           "Fair enough." I smiled, still not fully understanding his logic and turned the page to the first chapter of the book. "Chapter 1: What is Chemistry?"

           "Useless Bull." He mumbled.

     I giggled and quickly covered my mouth with my hand, not wanting Baekhyun to think that I was laughing at him.

            "Excuse me and my commentary. You're going to be hearing a lot of it from me within the next hour." Baekhyun smiled again and pulled a pen out of his backpack, obviously ready for some work.

     Oh my god. His smile. I just cant contain my feels.

           "I don't mind." I said.

     And it was true. I didn't mind his commentary at all. In fact, I could listen to him talk all day long. That's one of the perks to having Byun Baekhyun in your class, he never shuts up. He's not exactly the class clown but his sarcastic remarks and hilarious stories seriously make the whole class period go by so much faster. Guys would laugh along with all his ramblings while girls giggled, trying to do their best to seem like they were paying attention to what he was saying when we all knew that they're really just admiring how flawless his face is. God, I can go on all day describing how absolutly perfect his facial features are. As a matter of fact, I think I will.

     Baekhyun's eyes are the most beautiful shade of brown I have ever seen. They aren't light brown or dark brown, they are a color of their own and it's nearly possible to describe it. His nose looks so adorable when he laughs and his nose would scrunch up. And the most breathetaking feature about Baekhyun had to be his million dollar eye smile. See, smiles like his aren't achieved with braces or veneers. Baekhyun's eye smile was something that one had to be born with. There is not a single flaw in this guy's smile and if there was, I guarantee you no one would be able to find it. I swear I've seen his smile sparkle a few times in class. No Lie.

     A Vibration was sent running throughout the entire desk and I quickly realized it was my phone. I looked down at the glowing screen and saw that it was a timer, letting me know taht my session with Baekhyun was over and it was time for me to get outside before my mom had a hissy fit.

           "Boyfriend's texting you?" Baekhyun looked up from his book and winked at me.

     Boyfriend? Ah, that's a good one.

            "No, it's 4:45 and I have to get going." I closed my book and hopped off the stool.

            "Already?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and stares at the time. "Are you sure you have to leave now?"

     Did he actually want me to stay? I wonder if he liked spending time with me or if it was just because he really needed the extra help. What am I saying? Of course he needed help. There was no way Byun Baekhyun would want to hang out with me.

           "Yeah, my mom is probably waiting for me."

     Baekhyun laughed and rested his elbow on the desk. "You still get rides from your mom?"

           "I mean, I have my licence. It's just, I don't like driving." I admitted.

     It was true I hated driving. I honestly didn't evn want to get my licence but my dad forced me to.

           "Well call your mom and tell her you're getting a ride from me." He said.

           "Um..." My voice trailed off, not knowing what to say next. "Okay, give me a minute."

     I hurried out of the room, still trying to process what just happened. Baekhyun was offering to take me home and I was hoping and praying that my mom wasn't on her way to school. I presses my mom's name on my call log and placed it to my ear, wiating for someone to pick up.

     ...still waiting.

     And still waiting.

     And still waiting some more.

     After, thirty seconds of listening to a dial tone, I ended the call and scrolled down my call log for Bora's name. I didn't have to go far, since I honestly don't talk to anyone except for my parents. I tapped on Bora's name and was relieved once I heard her voice on the other end. 

           "Hello?"

           "You will never believe what just happened to me."

           "Oh my god. What?"

           "Remeber how I volunteered to tutor some student in chemistry?"

           "Yes....and?"

           "And that student is Byun freaking Baekhyun."

           "Shut up! Is he nice?"

           "Yeah he's pretty cool but listen to this, he wants to give me a ride home."

     Bora squealed with excitement. "You're riding home with him! So jealous!"

            "Well, that's the thing. I don't know if I should go with him or wait for my mom to pick me up."

            "Are you serious debating this? Go with him!"

            "You sure?"

            "Yes!"

            "Okay, okay. I"ll text you when I'm home."

            "You better!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry I kind of posted this part a little late. Well it's late for me I guess. 8 hours late?. Is that late? Well like I said this part is pretty long so yeah. There will be a part 3 to this chapter. It keeps getting better right? ;P aha.. But anyways I hoped you enjoyed this part. If there are any mistakes please forgive me because I tried to post this up as soon as possible. :P