The Scandal Part 2

Stuck Between Two

     "I'm _______." I awkwardly stood up and immediately started chipping my nails once again. "Should we go?"

     "Yeah, sure." He walked towards the door and looked over his shoulder at my mom. "We'll be back in a couple of hours."

     "Keep my little girl safe." My mom smiled and followed behind us.

     "Mom..." I groaned.

     "I will, don't worry about it." Jungkook reached into the back of his pants pocket and pulled out his car keys.

     There was something very different about his car keys but I couldn't make out what type of logo was on it. He didn't have a key ring or other keys dangling from it like a normal person's set of keys. But I soon realized why he only had a single key once we all stepped outside onto the driveway.

     "Is Batman driving us today?" I asked as I slowly walked towards the matte black Lamborghini Aventador.

     Okay, so this was definitely Mrs. Jeon's son.

     Jungkook laughed and pulled on the car door, sending it flying upwards. "Come on, get in."

     "Uh, how?" I stared at the door handle and couldn't, for the lift of me figure out how to open the damn thing.

     "Honey, just press the little button underneath the handle." My mom called out, recording every moment of this on her iPhone.

     "What button?" I ran my fingers across the handle and pressed upward on what I thought felt like a button.

     Before I knew it, the door unlocked and slowly started rising up I quickly took a few steps back.

     "Oh, found it." I waved to my mom and slid into the passenger seat. "Okay, so how do I close it?"

     "Just pull down on the handle." Jungkook pointed to the door and stuck his keys into the ignition. "Ready?"

     I leaned up a little and pulled the door down, firmly closing it. "Yup, I think so."

     Jungkook turned the key and the engine roared like I never heard before.

     "Oh my god." I quickly pulled my seat beat over my quivering body and covered my face with my hands. "Is your car breaking down?"

     "What?" He laughed and mashed on the gas, causing the roaring to get even louder. "No way, this is just how it sounds."

     He rolled up the windows and the car got completely silent.

     "Thanks." I leaned back in the seat. Finally starting to relax. "I'm sorry our parents made you drag me along to this barbeque."

     "I was actually going to tell you the same." He smiled.

     "I don't mind. But I apologize in advanced if I seem kind of awkward around your friends. I'm not really good with people."

     Jungkook laughed and placed his hand on the gear. "We're actually going to a party hosted by someone at your school so you'll know a few people there."

     Okay, when did this little barbeque turn into a party? And why were we hanging out with people from my school? My mom obviously didn't tell him that I was pretty much an invisible loser at school and no one  knew who I was.

     "Great." I forced and smile and slowly turned my head towards the window of blurring cars and trees.

     Jungkook and I sat in awkward silence for ten minutes until we pulled in front of a grey white house in a neighborhood that looked very familiar to me I opened the car door and stepped out, examining my surroundings we were only five minutes away from school and Suzy's house was a few blocks down. I became relieved  knowing that if I needed to somehow ditch this thing, one of my friends was close by.

     The alarmed beeped as Jungkook made his way around the car and started walking towards the house, whose backyard was blaring music. Is it just me or is it weird to leave your quarter million dollar car parked on a suburban street? I'm not saying that this is a bad neighborhood or anything but a Lamborghini doesn't exactly blend in with the mini vans and sedans alongside the road. This obviously didn't bother Jungkook, so I shook those thoughts out of my head and followed behind him, trying my best to catch up.

     We walked through the side gate of the house and I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what this little party consisted of. Here I was worrying about being too underdressed when in fact, I was extremely overdressed. Stick thin girls were prancing around in their skimpy bikinis and boys were standing around the pool with red plastic cups in their hands, ogling the girls every move. I stood there in my white shirt, denim jacket and black leggings, cursing myself for even considering coming to this thing. I should have asked Jungkook to turn as soon as he told me kids from my school were going to be at this party. Speaking of Jungkook, where the hell was he? He had completely disappeared, leaving me awkwardly standing in the middle of the party like some sort of freak.

"Here." a girl from my English class handed me a red plastic cup. "You look like you need it." She slightly smiled and walked to her group of model looking friends, leaving me alone once again.

     I bought the cup to my lips and the strong smell of alcohol and margarita mix stung my nose. Yuck, I'm not a big alcohol fan, like, at all. But the only thing I will drink is a light alcohol Cider but only because my parents occasionally offer me some at the dinner table. They told me I'm only allowed to drink in the house but hey, it's not like I actually leave my house anyway.

     While my eyes searched around for the trash can I spotted a girls head filled with long stringy extensions. It was obviously Krystal. You could spot that disgusting "hair" from space. She had her arms around a guy's waist and this guy wasn't Baekhyun. Nope, it was Jungkook. See, I knew she was a . Why was she hugging onto another guy when she had a amazing boyfriend? Why didn't anyone else seem to be concerned that she was clinging onto some guy that wasn't Baekhyun? Better yet, where the hell was Baekhyun at anyway? You would think he'd show up to this kind of thing.

     Not being able to stomach anymore of this weird twisted love triangle, I placed the cup on the ground and made my way out of the gate. It was obvious Jungkook only bought me to the party because our parents made him hang out with me. If I knew he was just going to ditch me, I would have just asked him to drop me off at Suzy's house. But why does a guy like Jungkook want a girl like Krystal? Why would anyone want Krystal for that matter? I just don't see appeal her. Maybe her lower region is made of gold or something. I mean, that's the only reason why any guy would be the least bit interested in her.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you think I would let you skip of with Jungkook or Baekhyun that easily? 

Did you think the scandal was going to be like this? *wriggles eyebrows*

Haha, Jungkook! Let alone driving? But driving a Lamborghini? :O WHAT!?!?! our baby driving. It's pretty hard to imagine since he doesn't even have his licence yet :P

40 subscribers :D makes me so happy! I'm almost up to 800 views! ( more then that now )

Oh, and my eyesight got worse from doing this. But its worth it! 

Ask me any thing! http://married-exo.tumblr.com/ here! Or on here! :D

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART! :D