My Blog

Stuck Between Two

IF YOU HATE BORING STUFF LIKE THIS INTRO OF YOURSELF FOR THE STORY PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! AND PLEASE READ MY NOTES AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL PARTS CUZ IT'S IMPORTANT INFO! (most of the time) :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

     Okay, that opening was lamebut you'll learn that lame is the only word that accurately describes me these days. Anyway, my name is ________ Kim (oh, btw kim is your surname!) and welcome to my blog!

     Everything about me right down to my dull brown hair and the color underwear I chose to wear today is completely average. The only thing I wouldn't consider average about myself is my ability to communicate to other human beings. And that's only because I have absolutely no ability to do so. My social skills are so painfully awful that I honestly avoid interactions with the human race. To be honest, I don't even know how I have friends. Yes, that's right friends. Trust me, it was a shock to everyone.

     I met my best friend Bora in fifth grade, right after I moved from Busan to my current residence of Seoul. I remember sitting at my desk on the first day of school while all the other students in class were finding partners for an assignment and thats when Bora walked up to me and asked if we wanted to work together. Ever since then we've been inseparable.

     Now, how I met my other friend Suzy is a really weird story, so follow along very carefully. Bora and I met Suzy earlier this school year and our intentions were to never actually be her friend, but more of "backup friends" until she found a group of friends that were a little bit more of her scene but that obviously didn't happen the way we planned. During the first couple of weeks of the school year, Bora and I would see Suzy standing in the restrooms, pretending to do her makeup and text on her phone. I assumed that she was waiting for her friends to meet her in there or something but after two whole weeks of observing Suzy, we came to the conclusion that she had no friends. So Bora asked if she wanted to hang out with us and Suzy never left. I'm not saying I dont like Suzy but--well, you'll see.

     Unlike my friends, I don't have any siblings to go home to since I'm the only child. It actually gets kind of lonely at my house since my dad is constantly working and my mom is usually in her own little world. But I can't complain because when all three of us are together, we actually have a pretty good time. My parents are complete dorks and are embarrassing 99 percent of the time but hey, so am I.

    The reason I'm writing this blog is because I have a lot to say and quite frankly. You're the only people who will litsen to me. I mean, of course I could always talk to my family and friends but where's the fun in that? I think there's something so thrilling about yout inner thoughts with complete strangers over the internet. I just reread that sentence out load and wow, that sounded kind of creepy. Oh well, you all know what I mean.

     So welcome to my blog!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           And I hope you all enjoy reading about my strange yet somehow slightly entertaining life. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know some of you maybe dissapointed that Jungkook and Baekhyun are not in this one. But I'll tell you one thing! One of them will be in the next chapter. Sorry if this chapter was boring I just wanted to introduce how you will be like in the story. And you are not going to be like this forever! YOU WILL GROW! ahaha... If you guys are confused about this blog thing it's basically you typing up your daily life into you blog! THANKYOU FOR READING!