chapter 9

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

 

snsd dorm.

 

 

hyoyeon pov.

 

'im home !' i yell happily. all the members look at her.  they all in the living room now watching thier favourite drama.

'unnie !' seo jump to me & hug me tightly.i hug her back. 'unnie why are u so late., i thought that u dont have schedule after lunch earlier.'

'yeah.. & u miss our favourite drama' sooyoung said while chewing the cips. everyone nodded. i just smiled.

'have u all eaten?, if not i will cook' i said. then everyone said that their did not yet dinner.

'unnie u better cook deliciously ok?' soo & yoong said to me. aigoo., this two , never stop eat. 'arasso2x' i said then enter the kitchen.

'i will help' yuri said. 'me to0' sunny interupt. 'me three' seo said then laugh. aigoo., gyeopta. then all the three of them enter the kitchen. 'so what are we going to cook?' yuri ask.

'well let see' i move to the refregirator, and get all the ingredients, i decide to cook simple soft tofu stew,. 'lets cook simple soft tofu stew. they give a sign ok . then everyone start to work., they start to chopping , then hear someone.

'hyoyeon-ah where have u been? all of us already finish our schedule in the evening abd yet u not in the dorm' taeyeon asked, well as the leader, she need to know everything. i laugh & smiled like a crazy when she asked. everyone look at me wierdly. then everyone start to gather in the kitchen.

'yah ! are u crazy !?' tiffany said in english. still smiling 'dont tell me u go on dating earlier,?& u dont tell us !' jessica said threat her.

i just laugh. 'well, kind of dating' i said playfully. i want to continue when they boomb me with a non-stop question.

'what?!' jess yell.

'u lie !' sunny interupt. then point the knife infront of me make me flinch.

'boo?! chincha?!' yoona said, half yelling.

'unnie?!' seo said smoothly. disbelief her., 'yah are u crazy ! u know that our agency not let us to dating yet. & do u want get yell from LSM cuz u broke the law. ' taeyeon stand up from the sofa. i just laugh to thier reaction. shock & envy.

'i dont think so, that LSM will angry at me, after all, he the one that plan it. keke' i said playfully. sooyoung interupt.

'so who the lucky boy?' she asked.

'well., its boys' i said start to work again. 'what?!' everyone yell at me. 'wow, wow , slow down my ladies' i said , then laugh.

'dont worry., im not dating k, its only a variety show.' i explain make them relief. then slowly they going to the living room back. i stared them wierdly.

'yah2x! im not done talking yet., & dont u wanna now whos my partner, & what variety is it?' i said half yelling. 'so, who is it?' taeyeon asked from the living room., everyone hear.

'well., its our wolfs' i said yelling so they will hear it. kekeke. 'what?!' taeyeon start to stand up again. 'dont tell me that...' sooyoung asked, then they start to gather again on the kitchen. 'is it the twelve cute boys?' tiffany interupt. 'the handsome boys?' jess continue. 'the flower boys?' yoong join.

'yes ! our exo., all of them' i said cheerfully. '& also, hyukjae oppa.' everyone gasp. 'chincha?!' everyone yell at the same tyme. i nodded. 'what show?' sunny asked.

'hello baby' i asked playfully. everyone shock. 'yah ! thats unfair !' yuri protest. i just laugh. 'unnie., chincha?!' seo asked., i just nodded.

'wahh, u so lucky' soo said envy me, well, she really a fan of exo.'huh, i want to join also.,' yoong said. 'me to0 , i love kids' sunny said.

'hyoyeon-shii, u better told us what happen today ok., & dont u dare to skip any part of it.' jess said then hug my shoulder,. 'eyye., arasso2x ! but after, i cook & get to shower ok?' i said. then everyone nodded & they start to separate.

so., that night i told everything to them. the whole thing. they start to beat me playfully when i say about my moment with exo. keke., hell yeah, they will envious me. kkeekeke, after that all of us get to the bedroom., well yeah taeyeon order us to sleep. hehe.. as usual the leader. when im about to sleep. seo spek.

'unnie., u better do a good job in that show ok? & take care urself' seo said., again,, she concern.

'dont worry seo-ah, i will' i said smile. after that i yawn feel so tired. 'lets go to sleep seobaby' i saod start to closed my eyes.

'neh unnie, we should, goodnight' seo said, then she closed her night. 'goodnight' i said almost like a whisper.

after that, all of us get to sleep.

 

 

episode 2.

 

 

eunhyuk pov.

 

 

i saw hyoyeon aprroached us(me & exo). today she just wear, a short black pants , a t-shirt jumper loong sleeve that has a cute tee skull face infront of it & wears an orange sneakers. well, its so simple. but looks good on her.. & hell yeah, she is hot today, u can see that the exo jaw drop when see her.

'yah2! all of u., closed your mouth' i said make them flinch. all the staf start to laugh again. then hyoyeon reached, then bowed.

'annyyeong' she greet us, & also the staf. all of us greet her.  'sorry, im late' she said apologize. 'its ok hyoyeon-ah' i said.

'so today what are we going to do.?' hyoyeon said excitedly. all of us smile when she so energizely. then the PD spoke.

'before we start., i want to make an announcement, i have a bad new for your guys.' then all of us shock.

'what is it?' suho asked curiosly. 

'im sorry to say this but, jungsu will not jooin this show anymore., yesterday their family have an emergency call from oversea so, they need to flew away as so0n as possible. they said to us, that its a family problem. they also apologize to u, & sent this letter for all of u.' he show us the letter, then the maknae get it , & give it to me as the oldest. i open the letter that said, they really sorry for all of this. & thank us. then i saw a picture behind the letter. its jungsu photo. he smile on the photo & holding a cardboard that say 'i love u' . i saw hyoyeon become teary. all of us sad. not dare to speak. hyoyeon start to cry a bit. then i hug her shoulder to cheer her up.

'hyoyeon-ah, its ok, stop cry ok' i said like a whisper but still she can hear it. she slowly swipe her tears then smile. 'em., im ok oppa' then i smile back to her than patted her head. then i saw suho cry a bit.. aiggo., the leader.

'hyung, stop it., your the leader here., dont make us embarrased' tao said teasingly then hug suho from behind. all of us start to laugh .

'eyye., arasso2x !' suho said. after that all of us send a video letter for jungsu. we told him to stay health & take care of himself'.

 

 

end of pov.

 

 

lay pov.

 

 

after, we hear a bad news., the PD gave us a huge breaking news that make us shocked.

'what? chincha?' i said not believe. he said that they have prepared a house to live there during this show.

'its real lay-shii, but u all will not sleep there yet. today all of u just visited there only. tomorrow all of u will start to live there. so., after todays recording., i hope u will prepared your belongings for tomorrow., i hope that all of u will get ready.' he explain.

'yeah ! we have a house. !' tao said happily. all of us laugh due to his childness.

'so what about me?' noona said. well, shes the only on girl here.

'well., u have to0 hyoyeon-shi, after all., they will not harm u , so, dont worry' the PD said jokingly make us laugh.

'eyye., i know PD-nim., of course they will not., but surely thier fans gonna kill me also my members since they also exo fans' she said make us smiled.

'dont worry noona., we will protect u' baek said like a hero. then all of us laugh. noona just shook her head then laughing.

'guys., daejung & minjee already reached to the new house, & the bus is ready now, lets go.' the PD said. slowly all of us start to move & the cameraman followed us. after a moment all of us on the bus. all of us sit., noona want to sit on the backside, so i allowed her to sit first, then i sit beside her.

'hyung, what do u think about our new house huh?' d.o asked to kris, but all of us can hear it.

'eyye., how should i know, i never see our house to0, pabo !' kris replaying then smack d.o head. all of us laugh watch the scene.

'i think that our house will big, since all of us were to many.' noona said., then all of us nodded,.

'yah ! stop asking, just enjoy, now lets dance !' eunhyuk said, try to cheer up more the mood. he told the driver bus to gave them a blast song. then, bigbang (fabtastic baby) is on going. everyone start to stand up then dance like in the club. 

'wow, fantastic baby, !!!'  everyone start sing then dance. 'oooooohhhooo' i heard noona yell, & happily dance. then i saw her stumble a bit, i catch her hand fast., gratefully no one see that since everyone focus on dancing.

'noona., gwenchana?' i asked, still holding her hands tightly. 'gwenchana' noona said smily then start to dancing, but she still holding my hands. i feel my cheeks burning up. but i just bear it, then dance bak to join them., then i heard 2pm (hands up) song playing & heat up the mood. 

'put your hands up !, put your hands,! put, put, put, put hands up!, put your hands up..!..' everyone start to sing and dance with the rythm., when the chorus playing., all of us, put our hands up on the air., then dance happily. me and noona still holding hands while our hands in the air. i hope this moment will last long. kekekek. after the song stops all of us start to stop & sit back., i hear all of us start to catch our breath back to normal. wow, that was hot. then., both of us realese our hand like nothing happen, i feel my sweat start to running on my forehead but it was removed by someone, its hyoyeon noona., she wipe it with the tissue, she just smiled then i thanked her.

'can we dance one more time,?' i heard noona said excitedly. 'no, no, no !' all of us shook our head, feels tired.

'next time ok,' eunhyuk hyung said. she pout. aigoo, gyeopta. when noona was about to protest, the PD interrupt.

'we already arrive now., so lets get off' he said. then everyone start to moved quickly., excited to see our new house. all of us get down to see a big traditional korean house. wow !

 

 

end of pov

 

 

kai pov.

 

 

'wow ! its so big' i said an awe. 'yes , that true' i heard sehun said. theres a garden here., its so fresh out here. i started to inhale to get a fresha air. thats nice. 

'omma, appa!' i heard someone said. all of us turn to left to see minjee & daejung run to us happily. i smiled due the cuteness they made. then daejung hugs me after i kneeling infront of him. i saw minjee hugs hyoyeon noona to0. 

'anyyeong daejung-ah' i said to him., then kiss his cheeeks. 'anyyeong appa!' he said then smiled.

'daejung-ah., appa is miss u so much!' i heard chen said, then i realese him to chen. he hugs him so tightly.

'chincha, nado appa !' daejung said cutely. chen then realese him and give him to hug tao.

'annyeong daejung-ah' tao said while still hugging him. 'annyeong appa!' he replaying. 'daejung-ah, boppo..?' tao said. fast. daejung kiss him on the lips, that make us smiled. so cute daejung-ah.

'nado boppo..?' xiumin interupt. then , daejung kiss his lips with a cute voice. 'muah !' daejung said. 'aigoo., good boy' xiumin said then patted his head.

'daejung-ah., dont u want to kiss me to0?' cahnyeol pout infront o f him. then slowly., daejung run to him., cupped his face then kiss him cutely.  'aigoo., gomawo daejung-ah' chanyeol said then gave him a peck on her right cheeks..

all of us start to playing with daejung & minjee after we hug & kiss them. all of us laugh when daejung start to dance gangnam style cutely. haha ! daejung-ah, neomu gwiyo. i thought then grin by myself. then the PD interupt once again. 'now., lets come in' he said. all of us start to moved. all of us an awe & explorong the house . when we get in the house to see a modern design on the house., if u look from the outside ., u can feel it that its just the same korean traditional house., but this one is totally different, its a bit modern inside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThgTIqm958yYV5PIgnLz1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHYI5bmAW6EPV2Vc9YRteimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcREljEibXfZaeoE4SxxQ5p

 

its a green theme. i like it since green is my favourite colour. hhehe..

i found that they start to sit on the sofa.

'wow ! this house is awesome. its more like teenager style.' kris said, impressive.

'yeah, thats right' luhan support. 'yah ! lets pick our bedroom now" sehun said  then allof us start to running to the bedroom except eunhyuk hyung & hyoyeon noona.

'no,no,no !' eunhyuk hyung yell make all of them to stop. 'wae hyung?' d.o asked.

'all of us will sleep on the big room, there' he point the room that has big a space., everyone can sleep there together. all of us start to come in the big room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQozRrcWPEEfFnGSxZqiEs

'but, hyung, theres no bed on here.' baek said. 'yah2x! of course we will just use the blanket' he point the blanket on the right corner of this room. well thats many of them, its enough for 14 people. everyone start to nodded.

'ok , im agree' suho said. 'me to0.,' tao follow . 'well its kind of great if we sleep together' luhan sadi while nodded. then everyone agree.

'ok, no one will sleep on the bedroom ok?' eunhyuk hyung said. all of just nodde.

'no,no,no!' someone protest. 'im not gonna sleep with all of u' noona said. well she is girl, of course she will say no.

'wae? we should be like a family doesnt it?' eunhyuk . 'that right noona, u can sleep beside me' i said start to join hyung . everyone join to tease noona.

'yah ! stop it!' she said, then she run out from the big room. all of us laugh when hyoyeon noona run.

'hahaha ! that so evil, noona, we just kidding ok' kris said then high five to me. all of us get from the room & faound noona sat on the sofa. then i sat beside her. 'noona , we just playing' i said while stared at her with smile.

'keke., ara , im gonna sleep on the bedroom of course, & i will share with daejung & minjee' she said, then lift minjee to sit on her lap. 'right minjee,? we will sleep together right?' noona said then., kiss minjee cheeks, that makes her chukles.

'neh omma !' she said half yelling, then giggles. 'omma ! nado !' daejung said while running to noona.

'aigoo., of course daejung-ah' noona said then kiss his cheeks to.,

'me to0 !' eunhyuk hyung interupt, then said beside noona, then start to hug her shoulder. 'yah ! michosseo !' noona said, make us laugh.

'yah ! hyung ! your the one who suggest to sleep together, then u betraye us, thats unfair' baek said half yell. everyone start to protest.

'yah ! i know, i know. im just kidding' eunhyuk hyung said while show his gummy smile.

'okok, that enough guys,' noona said. all of stop & start to sat, some of us sat on the floor while the rest on the sofa.

 

 

end of pov

 

 

sehun pov.

 

 

''so, PD-nim, what are we gonna do today?'  chen asked. all of us look to the PD.

'today i will give u a mission.' the PD said. 'mission?' i asked.

'what mission?' xiumin asked. the PD gave a card to us., me, as the maknae get it, then give it to eunhyuk hyung. then everyone start to approached hyung.

'KIMCHI BATTLE?!'  everyone said at the same time. the PD only smile, & nodded.

'today., all of u will make a kimchi., so, when u live here u can eat it when u all want to eat, its good by making ourself than just buy it on the supermarket.' he explain., all of us nodded agreeing his idea.

'yes thats true, but what do u mean by BATTLE?' kris asked.

'well, today we will made 2 teams, minjee team & daejung team. 1 team consist 7 people. hyoyeon-shi?' he said, then look to hyoyeon noona. 'neh' she said.

'u will be the leader of daejung team, while eunhyuk shii., u will be the leader of minjee team.' he explain more.

'ah! waeyo PD-nim, i want to be with hyoyeon' eunhyuk whine make us laugh. 'yah ! dont act like a child here' noona said then slap his shoulder. 

'but what about us?' i said, refer to our members.

'ah , about that., the leader will choose among u' the PD explain. all exo member gasp. ottoehkke, i hope noona will pick me. keke.

'yeh, we will choose them? thats hard for me' noona said. then eunhyuk hyung suggest. 'how about we order minjee will pick, then the rest will daejung team?' he said. 'yah ! why should minjee pick, why not daejung?' noona said disagreeing.

'what, its good for us. if dont want lets play rock, scissor, paper? if u win, then daejung will coose them, but if i win, minjee will choose.' eunhyuk hyung said gave an idea again.

'ah, waeyo? what if they will not pick me?' baek pout. 'hurm, if we not choosen just accept the reality, baek-ah' suho hyung said, make us laugh.

'ok, stop, we need to fast, hyoyeon-ah, are u ready?' eunhyuk hyung said. 'of course' noona said confident. then all of us look to both of them,.

'1..2...' all of us count '3 !!' i saw noona do a scissor, then i saw eunhyuk hyung doing a rock. thats means noona lose. i saw eunhyuk hyung jumping like a child, then he lift minjee high, make her laugh. 'minjee-ah, we won ! yahoo !' hyung said. 'yeah ! we won!' minjee said., then laugh.

'andwaaaee!' noona said then kneeling on the floor., she make a sad face but then, she flash a cute smile accept the losing.

'ok guys., now let choose minjee-ah, exo team , please move forward., minjee will hug u from behind, & that means u will be the choosen.' eunhyuk hyung explain., then all of stand up., slowly make a long line. all of us feel nervous.

'minjee-ah., go choose appa that u like' eunhyuk said whispering to minjee. 'neh, appa!' minjee said , then start to walke behind exo. i hear minjee footsteps behind me, ottheokke2x!!. i have 2 hearts now., i hope that she choose., i hope not ., i want to the choosen one but., i want to be with noona also., othheokhe. but i think not only me feel like this., all of them want to be with noona to0. i said then grinning., i just hold my breath right now., then i exhale suddenly when kris hyung got choosen.

'yaeh !!' kris yell then hug minjee tightly. 'minjee-ah boppo?' kris said., then, minjee kiss his cheeks, make me giggles. after that  xiumin hyung get choosen, then, suho,lay & luhan. theres one more left. minjee start to walk again . after a sec., i feel somwonw hug me from behind. 'ah !' i yell., i can feel my heartbeat fast , thats mean im choosen. i just jump happily but went i turn around i found that its not minjee., but hyoyeon noona., she hugs me? oh., heaven. 

'ah, noona ! wae??' i start to whine., all of them laugh at me . actually., my mind really mixed., but., i want to be with noona also. hehe. 'hehe., sorry maknae-ah' she said then hug my left hands. my ghaddd. 'dont do that again' i said .

'yah ! thats enough., let start again.' suho interrupt., of course he will interrupt., haha ! jealous. after that ., all of us start to face the front again. me,d.o,kai,chen,chanyeol,baek & tao not get chooden yet., all of us start to feel nervous. i hold my breath again., then exhale suddenly once again when baek, beside me got choosen by minjee.

'wow.,! lalalalalalala' me, d.o,kai,chen,chanyeol & tao start toe sing & make a circle. actually we happy t0o cuz we will with noona, keke. 'noona come with us' tao asked noona to join us. she start to join us, also daejung. she run beside me then hold my hands. all of start to spinning around then sing like a child . 'lalalalalallalalalalalalalaa' all of us cheer up. 

'yah2x! why u act like the winning team?' suho said. 'of course., even minjee not choose us, but we have noona & daejung also' chanyeol said then mehrong to him., 'yah ! lets do it to0' luhan said, then minjee team star to spinning around to0. 'lalalalalalalaalala'  all of us sing like a child, after a sec all of us start to stop spin then laughing happily.

'huh ! thats really make me tired' lay comment, make us laugh. 'yah ! we not start work yet, & u already tired, pabo!' eunhyuk hyung said then smack his head. all of us , also the staf laugh to them.

 

end of pov.

 

to be continue...........................................

 

 

 

 

 

i hope u enjoy my story., please comment & subscribe.. :)

 

just tell me if theres an error words.

 

what do u want next? 

 

hyohun, hyokai,hyoyeol,hyotao,hyod.o,hyochen,hyokris,hyomin,hyoho,hyolay,hyohyuk,hyohan or hyobaek???

 

just tell me ok. :)

 

thanks.. hehe.