chapter 4

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

luhan pov.

 

'the mission is..................' the PD stop., baekhyun asked ' what is it? aahhh.. PD-nim dont make us nervous..'

'PD-nim., what is it?' chen excited.

'im sorry., neh, the mission is u only need to take a picture with them as a family picture. thats all' the PD explain.

'eh?? only that?' i asked.  Thats really easy. i think he will give us a wierd mission. huh. 

'neh., and u need to change your clothes to0., we have prepared  a set of clothes for all of u.' he explain more.

'what clothes? why? our clothes doesnt pretty enough huh?' i heard hyoyeon noona pout, make everyone laugh. haha ! i really dont know that hyoyeon noona will be like this. such friendly noona. 

'aniyo, hyoyeon-shi..' the PD explain. 'im just kidding PD-nim" hyoyeon noona said smilely .'so., we need to change now? where is the clothes?' hyoyeon noona continued.

'ahh, the clothes., its with your stylist., they have been keep it.' PD-nim explain. then i see our stylist & another staf come to us with a set pack of hanbok (u know hanbok right, its a traditional clothes for korean people). our stylist handed each of us different colour of hanbok. each of check it, and complain if this will be fit or not.

the PD-explain 'dont worry., they will be fit since your stylist has give us each size of u' everyone nodded , understand the answer. then i see a diffrent colour for hanbok for boys. but same pattern. only hyoyeon noona is diffrent. well shes the only one girl. her hanbok is pretty cute., pink colour.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsU4XsvDV9Nr26QwWoESWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzR0SbRQIscZV_PCkvuWY

(just imagine the hanbok for boys is a diffrent colour but same pattern like the picture, the pink one is for hyoyeon).

 

 

kris pov.

 

'yah hyung ! u get hanbok that has my favourite color, lets change pleaseeee?'  d.o beg.

'yah ! u too small for this' i pointed my hanbok. 'check your height d.o-shii' kris teasing him, then, stand infront of d.o and measuring his height that only reached in his neck only. everyone in the office laugh but get interrupt by xiumin.

'yah ! im hurt to0 !' xiumin said cuz know his height are no different with d.o..  hyoyeon also interupt them "yah ! me to0!' she raised her hands and make sad face makes them laugh. ahh ! hyoyeon noona pout. gyeopta ! noona sorry !. hehe.

"hehe., arasso2x, mianhae' i said smiling, making a peace sign.. keke.. 

PD-nim speak 'im sorry to distrurb., be we need to film now, u can change your clothes now.,'

'where will be changing?' sehun asked cutely. then ., he get a playfull smack  in the head from chanyeol "eyye., of course in the changing room pabo, why? u want to exposed your body here?' chanyeol said playfully. make the rest of them laugh.

"aniyo hyung !' sehun explain between his laugh.

'then lets go change' i said., one by one they stand and get out from the office.  the cameraman follow us too., theres 6 camera follow us., well., we have 12 members and added  hyoyeon noona & eunhyuk hyung, that makes us 14,. when everyone already outside the office . eunhyuk hyung break the silenced 'hyeon-ah., so, are u coming with us?' he said teasing her.

'yah ! aniyo ! michoesseo !, im going to the 4th floor. theres another changing room there.' hyoyeon noona said makes them laugh. then she slowly walking to the lift., but before her get in the PD interrupt.

'hyoyeon-shii., after your done changing., please go to the studio at the basement floor. there will be your photoshoot held.' he explain. ' neh PD-nim., kamsamida' hyo said then bowed. then he get in the lif, then., gone from our sight.

'lets go' lay said excited. i look to my left and saw lay slowly walked to the changing room. 

'i think he is so excited now' eunhyuk hyung look at me then look at lay. i smiled hear that. 'tahts true" i answer. he always like that. keke.

then eunhyuk hyung slid his hand on my shoulder and pull me to walked to the changing room. "then, lets go !!' he yelled., makes us laugh.

end of pov.

 

after 30 minutes changing.

 

kai pov.

 

they slowly get out from the room., one by one they get out., & colorful hanbok everywhere.

'luhan hyung ! u look so pretty!' i said., makes everyone laugh. then luhan punch my shoulder slightly. ouch !

'yah ! never say that again ! i hate it !' luhan yell angrily. i only nodded., 'eyyee., arasso2x' i said. then they laugh echoing the hall.

 

after 5 minutes., they reached in the studio., they look the set is already be prepared. all of the camera are ready to roll in.

then the PD speak., "please go to the set., in 5 minutes we will start to tke a picture' 

'neh" everyone said "but where is hyoyeon noona?' baekhyun interupt. then someone said "sorry i'm late" thats hyoyeon noona voice. 

"sorry" she smiled brightly. oh ! hyoyeon noona is pretty, her smiled so brightly and she wearing the pink hanbok make her more pretty. hehe. i smiled secretly. then my mind interrupt when someone slightly touch my shoulder., its suho hyung.

'wae hyung?' i whisper to him. "she is pretty right?' he asked me teasingly. ow ! i think hyung catch my secret smile early'. i just nodded admit that hyoyeon noona is pretty. then we both laugh.

'yah ! hyoyeon-ah., wae u late? we wait u for 30 minutes u know' eunhyuk lied. exo shocked eunhyuk said that., they only waited her here less than 5 minutes. he said 30 minutes?? wow ! bad hyung ! haha !

'yah ! dont lied to me ! i know u all here for about 5 minutes. i asked the staf earlier when u all reached here! gotcha oppa !' hyo stuck her tounge out.,. enjoyed her win. exo only laughing cuz of eunhuk get caught. 

'hyung ! u lied to wrong person' i said between my laugh. i saw hyung face becomes red maybe, embarrassed get caugt.. but then, he join to laugh too.

then we stop laughing, when we heard a voice.'im sorry to interrupt again, but we need take a picture now.' then., everyone nodded.

"but., where is the child?' tao asked curiously. yeah ! thats right ! we cant take a picture without them. kai thought.

then all our eyes looks to the door when we heard a child voice. i think here they are.

 

 

hyoyeon pov.

 

my eyes caught the child. three childs, theres 2 boys, & one cute little girl. aigoo., so cute. they also used hanbok. its so cute when they wear it especially the girl.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjOrvKhHj-PueO-uwCYjgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlveGj6J8eM7-XDjYDT7u

(in the middle for daejung while another for jungsu)

 

'here they are, come kids' the PD said smoothly.,asked them to follow him. they followed him. slowly they walked in front of us. "his name is daejung' he pointed the boys that have a cute dimple in his left cheek. "greet them daejung-ah" the PD said., then he bowed slightly and said "anyeonghasaeyo., kang daejung imnida' he speak cutely., he cant speak clearly but i can understand him. well., his age only 3 .. so cant speak clearly. keke.

"this is jungsu. lee jungsu' the PD introduced him 'jungsu-ah, go greet them' he only bowed not dared to speak .maybe he dont know us right ., so a bit scared. "& this is lee minjee. minjee-ah go bowed to them'., she only obey ., she slowly bowed to us. aigoo., gyeopta.. ''minjee only 2 years old., she cant speak clearly., she only can say anything that used only one words. like omma., appa & other' .

i cant hold anymore. slowly i reached them with smile., 'annyeong minjee-ah' i speak to to her., and grab her hands., she only smile.

'yah ! are u all gonna watched them for a year?' hyoyeon speak make them conscious,. for a sec they silence then laugh. one by one they reached them. i saw them kneeling in front of daejung and jungsu, they greeted them with smiled. everyone so excited especially when the kids laugh with a cute voice. then, eunhyuk oppa approached us.,

'anyyeong minjee-ah' he said cutely. make minjee smile. then slowly he lift her., 'im eunhyuk., u can called me appa now' he said and show her , his famous gummy smile. after a sec., they started to spinning around make her laugh. aigoo, cute.

'yah oppa ! u better stop before her throw up.' hyoyeon jokes makes the staf laugh.

'keke., ara2x ! honey? our child is so cute right?' eunhyuk when he slightly pinch minjee nose. then the others start to laugh again . here he go again ! this guy ! erggh.

'yah ! oppa ! u better stop before i punch u !" hyoyeon thread her and show him her fist. then., here we go again., laughing voice can be heard on the set.