chapter 10

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

author pov.

 

thay are now already going to supermarket. all of them used thier team clothes. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_toFHYGo8c_otFD4WUWV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlLaKqzSiSArbLKDeIaj4

(the black one is for minjee team since minjee like panda, & the blue one is for daejung team since daejung like penguin).

after 15 minutes., they already arrive infront of the supermarket. one by one they get off., all of them gather together before they start to shopping.

'ok., u will have only 30 minutes to buy all the ingrediants, this is the money' the PD said then gave the envelope to the leaders.

'u may start now' he continue. now all of them start to walk in. after that., they start to separate.

before they start., they get the trolley for each of the team.

'daejung-ah., come here' chanyeol asked then lift him, put him on the trolley.,' chanyeol start to pushed the trolley fast, make daejung excited & laugh.

'yah ! chanyeol-ah., stop it., u two might can get hurt' hyoyeon said., then they slowly stop. 'aigoo., we just playing., right daejung-ah?' he asked daejung., daejung only nodded & smile. they only smiled. 'arasso2x!' hyoyeon sigh.

'noona? what should we buy first?' d.o asked interupt them. 'hurm, let me think' hyoyeon said, then she put her index finger on her chin. all of them just staring at her. pretty. they thought.

'ha ! lets divide into 3 group, so it will make us faster' hyoyeon said excitedly. '3?' sehun ask. hyoyeon nodded fast.

'd.o, chanyeol & chen, your will buy the raddish, ginger and garlic, since d.o said he can cook., i really count on u d.o shii., choose the quality one, arasso?' hyoyeon said. they only nodded. 'its okai noona., u can caount on me' d.o said., & smile

'thats all?' chen asked. 'yup' i said simple. then, slowly they walked away. they turn around when hyoyeon call them.

'yah2x ! where are u going?' hyoyeon ask. 'we need to get the ingrediants that u told us noona' chanyeol said blankly. 'tsk, aigoo. so u will only bring that all with your hands, pabo., bring this trolley., it might heavy for all of u' i said point the trolley.

'ah !., thats right.' d.o laugh, then slowly push the trolley. 'take care of daejung arasso,.' kai said. 'neh' 3 of them walked away slowly.

'what about us?' tao asked. hyoyeon then turn around to them., she smiled. 'tao & sehun will get the cabbage & carrot. & please, the cabbage also important for this., i hope u can get it' i said smile. 'neh, noona' they said excitedly. 'dont forgot to bring also the trolley., it might be heavy also.' hyoyeon said.

'arasso, noona !' they said cutely. 'aiggo., the maknae is so cute today.' she pinch sehun & tao cheeks makes them chuckles. 'lets go !' sehun said. then they slowly walked away. 'fighthing' hyoyeon said whisperly. hyoyeon noticed that kai only stared her quietly.

'what?!' hyoyeon asked. 'noona ! im the maknae to0 & im cute to0.' kai whine. hyoyeon so lazy to0 arguing with him now., she grab his left hand., then pull him to walk. kai shocked ' wae? noona? where are we going?' kai asked blankly., he just followed hyoyeon walk still holding hands.

'we need to get the seasoning kai-shii' she said, then shook her head. 'ahh.,' kai only said that. he only smiled like a crazy when he see thier hands. its perfecrtly lock together. they only walk & walk until someone asks them.

'do u need anything miss?' a middle aged woman ask them, shes a workers of the supermarket.. 'yes., where is the place for the seasoning.' hyoyeon ask. 'oh., its over there., let me show you.' the woman start to walk & they just follow the woman.

'its here.,' the women pointed the seasoning place. 'kamsamida' hyoyeon said then bowed., kai also bow to her & thanked her.

'aiggo0., u two look go0d together' the woman said, hyoyeon shocked but kai only smiled brightly. hyoyeon released her hand from kai, but what make hyoyeon more shocked when kai slid his hand to hug hyoyeon shoulder. 

'yes, thank u., we look good together right?' kai said smily then turn her head to look hyoyeon., she look kai, disbelief him, but kai only smile then lift his right eyebrow make me rolled my hands. 'that not.......' hyoyeon want explain to the women., but get disturb.

'im sorry., but i need to go now' the women bowed to them. then walked away. hyoyeon turn to look at kai., she look angry., when she wanted to push him., someone smacked his head from behind. 

'ouch' kai feel pain., he slowly release hyoyeon ., then rub his head with both his hands. he turns his body to look who is it,. its suho hyung.

'yah ! why are u hug noona huh?' suho said feel jealous. 'ahh ! wae? its not illegal' kai pout still rub his head. 'its illegal for me' suho said. hyoyeon just smiled look at then arguing.

'so., what are doing here?' hyoyeon asked. lay just show her thier basket full of seasoning. 'ah., u already have it?' they only nodded. 'where did u get it?' hyoyeon ask again. 'over there' they point it on the left side. 'ah., chincha., gomawo' hyoyeon said., then start to walk away.

'noona, wait for me' kai yell. before he walked away, suho said to kai. 'yah! u better not touch noona again' suho said., but kai only mehrong to him then run to hyoyeon. 'aigoo., hyung, just lets go now' lay said. then they walked away slowly.

'noona, why u leave me?' kai ask., 'aniyo' hyoyeon said innocently. kai only sigh. he also join to search the seasoning. then kai start to stared at her. noona is really pretty. kai thought then he smiled secretly. his dream land get interupt when hyoyeon ask him.

'kai-ah., which one u think its good?' she ask kai, then show him two bottle on her both hands,. then i look at the bottle & think. 'i dont know really noona., but my mom always use this one' kai said, then point the bottle in her right hand. 'chincha? so., should we get this?' she said softly., make him smiled. kai only nodded then agreeing to her. they really like a new married couple if u saw them. so, cute.

'are u done noona?' kai ask. 'neh, lets go now, lets find the rest.' hyoyeon said., kai walk while bring all of the seasoning.. they walk away to find thier members. they walk really slow. kai decided to broke the silence. 

'noona? since u debut., did u always go to here? i mean like shopping in the supermarket or grocery.' kai ask., hyoyeon look to him then smile. 'aniyo., we are really buzy., but if we have time , we will come here. so., its kind of make me happy to be here.' hyoyeon smiled. kai just nodded understand her answer.

'oh., thats sehun & tao' kai pointed to them,. 'lets approached them' hyoyeon said. then slowly walk to them. after that hyoyeon patted tao shoulder make him flinch then turn around.

'noona' tao said., then sehun also turn around when tao say that. 'oh., noona? what are u doing here?' sehun asked. 

'of course looking for u' hyoyeon said then smile. 'are u done?' kai ask. 'aniyo., we need to choose the cabbage more' tao said. kai only nodded. 'aigoo., u tw0 so slow' hyoyeon said playfully., make them laugh. 'aniyo noona.,' they protest. 'hehe., im just kidding. here, let me help' she continued., then slowly help them. 

'let me help to0.' kai said., he put all the seasoning on the trolley that tao & sehun bought. then he start to choose to0. after a moment, they already done choosing.

'so., where are wegoing now?' tao asked., 'we need to find the others., maybe they still choosing' hyoyeon guess. 'lets go there' kai said pointed to the left side. 'lets go' sehun said. they start to walk., then turn to right. when they turn , they saw & find them EATING with minjee team. & they eating deokbokki. & that hyoyeon favourite.

'yah ! u three., how dare u !' hyoyeon yell make all of them chocked. 'we gonna died' chanyeol said scared. they slowly approached. hyoyeon see, the free food sign, . ah ! thats why they eat.

'yah ! chincha ! u eating huh ! & how dare u not to call me also!? she said half yelling. they start to feel relief when hyoyeon only said that., 'aigo0., noona mian' chen said laughing a bit.

'daejung-ah., ahhhhh?' d.o said., then gave him the deokbokki. daejung automaticlly open his mouth then he eat it. 'its yummy right?' chanyeol said. 'neh !' he said excitedly. 

'yah., hyoyeon-ah., just eat this, dont be so loud here.' eunhyuk said jokingly make them laugh. 'oppa!" hyoyeon protest. then someone interupt.

'eyye., noona just eat this' out from nowwhere., kris appear beside hyoyeon., he then pointed the deokkboki infront . she just smiling., then proudly open . she started to chewing it, and said' mmm., this is delicious., gomawao kris-ah' hyoyeon said then smile to him. kris also smiled.

'yah2x ! dont be sweet2x! here' eunhyuk said., all of them laugh to him. after that they start to eat happily.

 

after that., they start to pay all the ingrediants, they walk away & hop on the bus. after 30 minutes., they arrive infront of thier house. one by one they get off.

'home sweet some' lay said. make us laugh. then., all of them start to walk entering the house but get interuppt by the PD.

'all of u will make the kimchi over there, not in the house since all of u are t0o many., its kind of hard a bit.' he point the placed that already have 2 big tables.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVVS0eI-M9nlRdokXBHt6

(just imagine that they already prepared 2 big tables there)

'there?' xiumin asked. th PD nooded. then all of them start to walk approached the table.. then., daejung team on the left side while minjee team on the right side. they put all the ingrediants on the table.

'now what?' baek said.

'neh.,all of u has 3 hours to prepared it & u may start now., '  the PD explain., then all of them start to work.

 

 

baekhyun pov.

 

 

'hyung what are we goona do now?' i said worriedly., well of course im worried., all of us dont know how to do it the proper way.

'wait., yah ! kris-ah ., luhan-ah., block me for a while?' eunhyuk hyung said whisperly. 'wae?' they asked. 'just come here.' eunhyuk hyung said again. then kris & luhan approached him., they slowly turn around & block eunhyuk hyung at the back so no one can see him.

slowly., i see eunhyuk hyung grab something on his pocket , its his iphone., he try to search the recipe & hoe to make the kimchi. actually., we cant used any connection to make this., so its called cheating., well., all of us just agreeing., we dont have another options. 

'hyung palli !' kris said whisperly. 'wait for a moment., aha ! got it !' eunhyuk said. all of us holding our laugh to net get caught, the rest of us pretending to do a work so., no one will suspicous towards us. i saw suho hyung face become red cuz he hold his laughter now. haha ! this is funny.

 

 

end of pov.

 

 

author pov. 

 

 

actually hyoyeon noticed that kris & luhan just stand there uncomfortably. so its kind of wierd. then she saw the rest of them wierdly., she then search eunhyuk but his nowhere to be found. its really wierd. then she saw eunhyuk when kris slightly moving., she saw his face & he holdings his IPHONE. Yah ! oppa chincha., i know what he doing now. hyoyeon thought.

'yah oppa !! i see u ! nawa !! dont u try to cheat' hyoyeon said yell at him., she slowly stand up then start to approached them., then she start to grab eunhyuk iphone ., but kris and luhan hold her hands & block her.

'yah ! geumanhae., oppa !! sehun-ah., kai-ah., tao-ah !! help me ! steal eunhyuk iphone to0!' hyoyeon said yelling., then tao & sehun come to hyoyeon then all 5 of them arguing while kai chase eunhyuk.

'hyung., thats unfair!' kai said., running around the tables to catch him. then chanyeol block eunhyuk then grab him., they start arguing when they try to steal the iphone. all the est of them only laugh see the situation. the staf also start to laugh.

'yah ! let me read it ! jebal!' eunhyuk begging, while he is laugh now.  after a moment kai steal it than fast give the PD.,

'no ! no ! no ! i know that u already read it all.. its a long time when i noticed that. dont u dare to lie' hyoyeon said., shes catching her breath now. well, get tired to fight with kris & luhan. keke.

eunhyuk only laugh. not dare to speak. 'hyung ., thats not fair !' chen whine. 'what?! we dont have any options now' suho protest. 

'but thats called cheating !' d.o interrupt.

'if we dont know how to do., it will not turn kimchi , maybe it will turn jajangmyeon' lay said., make all of us laugh. 'thats enough guys., dont worry i have read it all !' eunhyuk smirk then run to thier table. he also mehrong to hyoyeon make her eyes rolled. then all of them gave a high five to eunhyuk., then they victory smile flash on thier face.

'PD-nim ., this not fair' hyoyeon pout to the PD. but the PD only smile., well he cant do anything now. 'PD-nim?! why are u smiling' hyoyeon said., make her laugh to0. 'ah ! chincha !' hyoyeon yield then slowly get back to thier table.

 

hyoyeon pov.

 

'ah, chincha !' i start to nagging infront of my team. 'ah ! noona., geumanhae., let start ok'  d.o said then., rub my back. i exhale try to calm down ., then smile. 'yup., lets start.!' i said happily.

'so., what are we gonna to do now ?' chen asked. 'now we need to chop all the cabbage., radish and carrot, after that we need to wash it.' i said.

'tao & chen will chop the carrot, chanyeol & d.o will chop the radish ., me & sehun will chop the cabbage while kai-shii., u will take care daejung for awhile, after all of us done., u will wash it.' i explain more. 'yes ! maam !' they said, make all of us laugh. 'lets go !' daejung said., upon hearing that., we laugh again when see him excitedly. then all of us start to grab a knife.

'be careful when using the knife arasso?' i said. 'neh, noona' they said at the same time., then all of them start to work. i also start to chop the cabbage. then i turn to look sehun. i saw his chop the cabbage wrongly.

'sehun-ah., dont chop the cabbage like that., & dont chop it when your hands really close to the knife., u might get hurt.' i sad like a whisper, only two of us maybe can hear it. he only look at me blank. i just sigh , after that i just hold his hand then teach him how to cut it nicely, and how to chop it correctly. 

'u should cut it in one way., and hold the knife like this.' i explain to him, then i turn to look him., his face really closed to me., really close., nut mu mind blow away when i see his cheeks. is it me or not why his white cheeks turns to pink. i stared him wierdly.

'sehun-ah., are u okay?' i ask. 'neh, noona., gomawo' he said smily then start to chop again. wow ! our face really close earlier. sehun thought. then smiled secretly. 

'oh, okay' i said., i start to work back again and always check when the doing it. 

after 30 minutes., all of us done. i start to called kai.

'kai -ah., its your turn' i said ., i heard kai & daejung laughing, then kai turn around & said 'neh, noona !'  then he slowly walk approached us while holding daejung right hands.

'lets wash it' i said to him. he only nodded. 'chanyeol-ah., tao-ah, can u help us to wast it to0?' i asked for help. 'neh, noona, of course.,' they said & start to stand up. '& u three (chen , d.o & sehun) , take care of daejung for awhile ok?' i said then., they only nodded.

'& watch for our ingrediants, maybe that cheaters will steal ours' i said like a whisper then look to minjee team. then, eunhyuk noticed that i stared at him. 'boo?!' he said blankly. 'nothing; i said then laugh a bit.

'aigoo., arasso, noona' chen said. 'so, lets go guys,' i said happily., then 4 of us start to walk at the back of the house. we search the pipe water., & found it. we put the basket that full of cabbage, radish & carrot under the pipe. then slowly i trun the water on., & start to fulling the basket. then all of us start to squat & wash it. they keep silent., then i started to start a conversati0n.

'so., have u already do the kimchi?' i asked. 'aniyo, this is my first tyme' tao answer. of course ., his from china., keke. 'what about u kai?' i turn to kai still wash the cabbage.

'its my first tyme also, i've kind of so buzy since i was a trainer., so i dont have time for it' he said sadly. 'ahh ! chincha?' he nodded. 'what about u chanyeol-ah?' i turn to asked him.

'well., i realyy wann do this since i was a boy., but everyime i enter the kitchen to cook to0., my grandma will yell at me & she said boys not allowed to cook.' he said & also imitating his grandma. all of us laugh when he imitate his grandma. 'haha! u so funny chanyeol-ah' i said.

after 30 minutes wash it.  all of us start to walk away. before we arrive on the set., we meet, xiumin,suho, lay & baekhyun. they asked to us where is the way. before they answer it., i answer it fast.

'its on the left side, just turn left' i said lie., then they start to walked away. i smirk . thats my revenge.

noona., its the right side., why u said on the left side?.' tao ask. 'eyye., pabo, why u so loading huh? of course noona lie to them.' kai said, then smirk. tao nodded understand the situation. 'well., its my revenge. keke., we better go now before they come back to us., palli2x !!' i said then run., then laugh.., all of them start to join me run and laughing at them.

'we back !!' chanyeol said., make all of them look at us. all of us catching our breath. 'yah ! whats wrong with all of u !' kris interupt. 'nothing !' i said fast. then slowly., all of us sit on the table. 

'whats wrong with all of u ?!' d.o ask. 'yeah., what happen., its look like all of u see a ghost,' chen said make us smile.

'wait a moment ., gave us to breath.' kai said., then all of us start to inhale, exhale,inhale,exhale.,.. 'ok, speak now?' sehun ask. 'well., we meet minjee team when we want to get back here' kai said . tao interupt .' they ask where is the place to wash the cabbage, we want to tell them but' tao stop got interupt by chanyeol. 'noona said its on the left side whereas its the right side.'

'that means.....' sehun said, 'noona lie to them??' chen said louder but his mouth get closed fast because d.o shut his mouth with his hands. 'noona., chincha daebak.' d.o said then gave me a thumbs up. then all of start to lauh & high hive. daejung who do not know anything also join us laugh. then someone make us stop.

'yah ! why all of u laughing ? eunhyuk said curiously. 'none of your business !' i said then mehrong to him. 'thats enough., lets get back work.' i said.

'so., what are we gonna do?' chen said. 'we need to salting the cabbage now., chanyeol & tao, u take care of daejung arasso.'i order them. 'neh., noona?' they nodded. 'so., lets start' i said happily. then all of us start to sit circling the big bowl. 'before that., use this first' i said & gave them each of them a pair of glove. after they wear it., i start to give them an instruction. 

'kai-ah., pour the cabbage here.,' i point to the big bowl infront of us., kai, grab the basket that fulll of cabbage than pour all of it on the big bowl. 'chen-ah., pour the salt please' i said palyfully, then smiled., all of us just smile., then chen pour the salt on the bowl then stop when i say stop 'stop., thats enough., now lets massage it' i said giggling. i mix all the cabbage ang massage it. 

'yah ! what are u looking at?! help me !?' i said cuz they only staring at me massage the cabbage alone. after i said that., they start to join me & massage it. 'noona? when will we stop?' sehun ask., 

'eyye., u only start for about 10 sec, & u already asked when to stop., aigoo., just wait until it get softly' i said then smile to him. 'aniyo noona , i just ask' he said then i laugh. 'arasso'.. i said then smile. i stop smile when some of group call me.

'noooonnnaaaa !!!!' xiumin,suho,lay & baek screaming make shock.. all of us look to each other & start to hold our laugh.

'yah ! why are u yelling !?' luhan asked. 'why are u so late!?' kris said. all of us stop massaging the cabbage then start to whispering.

'it noona fault !' baek said. 'what?' i said make an innocent face. 'eyye., noona, dont act here, u trick us right?' lay said. 'what?!'eunhyuk yell. 'noona lie to us when we ask them whre is the direction to go wash this' xiumin point to the cabbage.

'what? trick what?' once again hyoyeon said like nothing happen. 'eyye., noona, dont pretend more' lay said. 'the pipe water is supposed to be on the right side but hyoyeon noona sad its on the left side so we ended to meet a beautiful trash can' suho explain , disbelief. hyoyeon can hold anymore when he said trash can., yes she knew that her lie., but , about the trash can she really dont know about it. 

'hahahahaha ! chincha? its not my fault to lie, its your fault., u start it  !' i ended up telling the truth. 'about the trash can, i dont know bout it., thats funny' . then i start to laugh hard again. all of my team start to laughing. i saw eunhyuk oppa start to moved. i know his gonna get a revenge for me. i started to run from him., he really start to catch me. 'oppa mian !! ahhhh !' i scream when his run fastly., i start to run ., but i just run but ended up by hugging kris., well his infront of try to stop me., but my leg dont want to stop., & ended up on his chest.

'gotcha!' he said teasingly. after a moment., i can feel his hearbeat faster, then i got interuppt when eunhyuk approached me and start tickling me. no ! thats my weakness !

'ahhhhhhh ! oppppppaaa ! stop it !! mian ! i said mian !!! hahahaha !' i start to laugh like a crazy. well its really tickle me. 'hyoyeon-ah, i know u for a long time., so , of course i know your weakness' he said teasingly & start to laugh.

'ah., chincha mian !! hahaha !! oppa !! jeballl !!' i scream a loud., i start to squat laughing., then, eunhyuk oppa start to stop., when i was about to lying on the floor, kris held my hand strongly., then pulled me to stand up. then., i stand up., not letting go my left hand & start to swipe my little tears with my right hand becuz of laughing. 'ah ! oppa ! u so evil !!' i pout ., then start to slap his shoulder. then i heard kris laughing., i turn to him 'ha ! u to0 ! evil !' i said & smack his chest still holding my left hands. 

'hahaha ! mian2x !' kris said.. 'thats enough hyung !, we need to fast !' luhan said to eunhyuk. 'ara2x ! ' he said., then start to work back. 'noona., palli !' tao yell., 'arsso2x !' i said then turn to kris. i stared at him. 'what?' he asked innocently., 'my hand?' i said like a whisper but enough to kris hearing it. kris look at our hand 'ahhh ! mian' he said then slowly realease my hand. i saw his run his neck and smile awkwardly. then i saw him.... blushing? are he blushing? the cold guy kris is blushing? i just shook my head then start to walk back to my table. 

'yah ! how dare u leave me there alone?' i said dissapionted. 'wea? u dont ask for help noona?' tao said. 'aisssh., tsk, whatever., lets work back' i said then started to work again. 

'noona., i think its gets soften already' d.o said. i stared to massage it., & feel thats it already get soften. 'thats right.' i said agreeing him. then all of us stop to massage it.

'sehun-ah, help me get the container & pour the cabbage on it., & dont forget to pour a water befor u closed it.' i said. 'yes maam!' he said., make us laugh. i help him pour the cabbage & the container., then pour a water on it. 'ok., its done for now.' i said., 

'now, what ?' d.o ask., 'lets rest for a moment becuz we need to wait it for a hour.' i said., then start to lying on the table., 'im tired!' i said & start to look up on the sky. i saw all of my team start to lying also., of course daejung also. i can feel the warm when the light of sun touched my skin. i start to closed my eyes, inhale & exhale., enjoy the moment.

'its really a nice weather today right?' i said., then i heard kai beside me only humming, agreeing my question. then all of us silent., after 15 minutes., i open my eyes then sit down., i turn around & saw all of them really sleeping cutely.

 

 

end of pov.

 

 

xiumin pov.

 

 

when all of us still massage the cabbage., i saw all of daejung team sleeping. but then., i saw hyoyeon noona sit down suddenly., i can saw she just sigh. then she speak.

'PD-nim., im sorry that they really sleeping, but just let them sleep a bit?' she said., then bowed to the PD., the PD only smiled & nodded. noona is really nice. i smiled secretly. then i saw her walking towards us.

'noona? waeyo?' i asked., then all of them look to her. 'aniyo., i just want to see.' she said the smiled. 'can i help?' she said again.'aniyo., kwenchana., its almost done.' eunhyuk hyung said still massage the cabbage. she just nodded and smiled., then go towards minjee, baek & lay.

'minjee-ah., anyyeong?' noona said smily to her., then hug her tightly. 'annyeong omma !' she said cutely. 'minjee-ah boppo?' noona ask for a kiss, then minjee., cupped noona face then kiss her. 'aigoo., good girl' noona said then she pinch minjee bothcheeks., then minjee only chuckles for a bit. i smiled look at them., my mind blow away when, suho said ' ok., we are done now.'

'whoo ! thats really make me tired.' kris said., 'eyye., we not done yet pabo' luhan said while streching his arms. 'thats right' i said., then slowly lying on the table. all of us start to lying on the table., 

'yah ! all of u want to sleep to0?' noona said make us look her & minjee. then noona shocked to when she saw lay & baek also joining us., 'yah ! u two !' noona said point to baek & lay. after a moment she just laugh & smile while shooking his head. 'let us sleep to0 hyoyeon-ah' i heard eunhyuk hyung said while his eyes statrt to close. 

'yeah., u can join us to0, u can sleep beside me' i heard luhan speak jokingly. 'haha ! in your dreams luhan-shii' noona said, make us laugh. then slowly i close my eyes., all of us start to doze off. the last time i hear is when noona said. 'just sleep guys., i will make u wake up so0n............................' 

 

to be continue !!!

 

 

 

 

hey guysss.., i made it to0 create back the story..

 

hope u enjoy...

 

thank for subscribe & comment..

 

i will update so0n.....

 

<3....