chapter 7

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

episode 2.

on the bus.

tao pov.

all of us already sat on the seat, but what surprised me now is, when hyoyeon noona sat beside me., my ghad,i feel really awkward now. dont know why. i glanced at her, she is eating a lolipop now., then chanyeol hyung speak.

'noona i want a lollipop to0' he said with his aegyo. euw hyung.! dont show your aegyo., i hate it, & be a gentleman. keke..

'me to0 !' d.o yell & raised his hand like a kid. 'me three !' luhan hyung continue, ''me four' eunhyuk hyung also join., lastly all of them raised thier hand..

'aigoo., arasso2x' hyoyeon noona sighed then smile. then, jungsu, daejung & minjee laugh, and start to raised their hand copying them, all of them stop for a sec ,  then laugh because of the cuteness. haha ! gwiyo, i think they want some lollipop also nonna. hehe' . i smiled, she gave them a pack of lollipop, & asked them to shared it.,

'yah2x ! dont eat to much xiumin-ah, our child want some to0.' hyoyeon noona scold him. 'neh noona' he replay make a pout face, he then slowly gave back the lollipop that he keep on his pocket. aigoo hyung., i know u like lollipop so much, but dont to much.. keke. after that., hyoyeon noona turn & look at me.

'tao-ah, do u want some?' she offer me a strawberry lollipop., slowly, i just took it and thanked her. 'gomawo noona', i said.

'neh' she smiled brightly to me.'Noona, nǐ de xiàoróng shì nàme piàoliang' (noona, your smile is so pretty)' i said like a whisper, opps, i hope she doesnt  hear that, but if she heard, she not understand to0. she did not know chinese though. he tought. after a sec, she replay make my eyes grew bigger, shocked.

'Gǎnxiè nín duì táo zànměi wǒ ' (thank you tao for praising me.)' she said then smile. did she spoke in chinese earlier, am i dreaming? if that so, she understand what i said earlier right? geez'  then i feel my cheeks burning up. feel embarres. slowly i rub my neck feel awkward, & decide to broke the silenced.

'sooo, u now how to speak chinese huh?' tao asked, disbelief her. "Shì de, wǒ de yìsi shì, yī diǎndiǎn.' (yes,.  i mean, maybe a little bit) ' she spokes chinese again, then i smile awkwardly. 

'why u dont tell me about it?' tao said. 'huh? yah ! cuz u dont ask.' hyoyeon mehrong, then laugh. i just smiled to her . 'Shénme shí hòu xuéhuì zài zhōngguó ba fāyán? (when did u learn to speak in chinese huh?)' i spoke in chinese. 

'Hǎole, dāng wǒ'yù dēngchǎng, SM pài wǒ hé shǐ yuán gēgē dào běijīng xuéxí zhōngguó zài nàlǐ.(well, when im pre-debut, sm sent me & siwon oppa to beijing and study chinese)she said in chinese. wow, she can speak fluently.

'but dont tell the rest ok?' she said, make a ok sign with her both hands. i only nodded.

'but who?' i asked innocently. then she slap my shoulder make me flinch., 'ouch ! waeyo nonna?' i protest.

'pabo ! of cuz your another members., especially exo-m, i mean like kris, luhan and lay' she said whispering to me.

'wae?' i asked again , earning a second slap on my shoulder, but this time is hard than the first one. 'ah ! noona, it really hurts' i said while rub my shoulder . 'just do it' she said fast. 'eyye, arasso2x' i said,, then someone interrupt.

'what are u two doing huh?' lay spoke from the back seat. both of us flinch a bit, 'nothing' we both answer him fast, we looked each other then burst into laugh. lay just look at us blankly, then shooked his head. 

 

end of pov.

(well, i change abit about the chinese part, i change it, so u all can read in chinese a little to0, hehe). 
 
 
 
chanyeol pov.

 

after 30 minutes riding the bus with laughter & enjoyment. we reached minjee house. slowly we moved to get down from the bus. before im going out., i talked to minjee. 

'minjee-ah, do u want to ride on me(piggyback)?' i asked her brightly. she then nod fast. then., i turn around and slowly bend down. she jumped on me make me shocked, but instead i just laugh. she slowly hug my neck, when i start to walking. 

'hyung look at us, we are cute right?' i said happily to luhan hyung. he just walked away , ignoring me. 

'he is jealous right?' i said playfully to the camera.keke 'minjee-ah, kaja !' i said excitedly, & walked slowly., but my leg stop when we saw her house. even all of them stop walking and boom the staf with a question.

'chincha?!' sehun point to the house.

'is this her house?!' kris said , do not believe.

'is this real?!' suho continue asked the staf. the staf only nodded and laugh to our reaction.

well., this is minjee house. her house is big and have a spacious home page also.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7tjYFlsVZyAc8hzt9yyi

slowly., we walked appproached the house., then someone greet us., 'annyeonghasaeyo' a middle age woman greet and bowed to us. all of us, greet her harmonily 'neh, annyeonghsaeyo' i said to her. then minjee shout make me shocked.

'omma !' minjee yell. oh ! i think she is minjee omma. slowly i let my body bend down , then she released her hand from my neck & run to hug her mom. gyeopta minjee-ah. minjee omma hug her back then kiss her cheeks. all of us silenced, not dare to speak. then the staf broke the silence.

'annyeonghasaeyo mrs. lee-shi.,' the staf greet. 'neh, anyeonghasaeyo,' she said happily 'please come in' she invite us to come in. all of us only bowed, & smile. this must be awkward. all of us stared in awe when all of us walks in the house.

'your house is beautiful mrs lee-shi' hyoyeon noona praised how modern & ellegent her house is. 'neh, kamsahamida' he smile shyly.

'please come to this side' she show us her living room. it is so big and wide. all of us can sleep here .. keke.. then, mr, lee interrupt 'ah, they already reached here., anyyeonghasaeyo, im minjee appa' he greet us, then make a peace sign to the camera. all of us laugh becuz of his action. haha.

'yeopo, i need to go to the kitchen, u better treat them better' mrs lee said to his husband. then slowly go to the kitchen. before she walked away., hyoyeon noona approached., 'i want to help mrs-lee shi' she asked for help. 'aigoo., yeppoe, ok, lets go., but call me imo(aunt) ok?' mrs-lee replaying with smile. 'neh, imo' hyoyeon noona laugh. aigoo., hyoyeon noona is so nice & pretty. hehe. 

'i want to help also' d.o said., 'chincha?' mrs-lee said suspiciously. 'neh, im also a great chef' he praised himself , make us laugh. keke. 'aigoo., his too cute to resist, come son' d.o run and join hyoyeon noona. i want to be with noona also. i pout.

'me to0 !' i heard someone., its suho hyung. he slowly walked to join them,. when im about to raised my hand, mrs-lee said 'ok,ok, that enough, only 3 can join ok,, wait for here, we called all of u when the food is ready.' she explain more. my hope is broke into pieces. so sad..

 

baekhyun pov.

 

i saw hyoyeon noona, suho hyung, & d.o disappeared from my sight. erggh, that hyung, im wanna speak first to help but he disturb me. i know he just want to be with noona. eurghh. my thought got interrupt by mr.lee. 

'please sit' he offered us to sit., hopefully all of us get to sit on the chair, im glad that the three of them on the kitchen now, if not., yes., someone has to sit on the floor.. keke.. i lift jungsu to sit on my lap, so they will be a space more. then i hug him from behind. like father like son? oh yeah.. hehe.. 

'minjee-ah., come here' she slowly walked to him and sit on his lap. 'do u know them?' he asked minjee & point at us. im nervous now. what if she said no. but, gratefully, she nodded. 'who are they?' he asked again. 'appa' she answer cutely. yeah ! she said appa., gomawo minjee-ah.

'so, all of u will be their appa?' he asked us, & point to daejung & jungsu also.

'neh mr.lee-shii' kris answered. 'aigoo2x ,, just called me ajhussi, i dont mind., im used to it, further more, im not young anymore' he make jokes make all of us laugh. 'hehe., neh ajhussi' kris hyung smile.

'ajhushi, can i ask u something?' kai asked. mrs-lee nodded. 'why u agree to make minjee join this show? u not scared if anything can happen to her?' kai questions make me shocked, even the staf shocked. he then laugh., make us blank.

'aigoo2x.. yes2x., firstly im not quite agree about this., but after think about it., we must to do it becuz this program may help us to take care of minjee health right? i know that all of u is a nice person who can take care of her.. also, me & her mother also buzy about a business, im afraid that she will be lonely., so why not if he can get a new omma & appa t0o.' he said with a smiled.everyone nodded to his answer.

'acchum....' daejung sneeze suddenly make us flinched. we look at him, then suddenly all of us laugh. nice timing daejung-ah.

 

suho pov. 

 

before entered the kitchen., im already can smell the soy bean paste. hmm. nice smell. 

'what are u cooking imo?' hyoyeon noona asked.

'theres nothing much i cook actually' she said.

'eyye, imo, this is to much i think' i said., well., she said nothing much., not really, he cooks Soft Tofu Stew, gimbap, japchae, korean pancake & the main course is soy sauce crab, wahhh., & not forget for the side dishes. 

'oh., hyoyeon-ah u can help me rolled the gimbap' imo ordering.. 'neh, imo !' she then salute her.. keke, your so funny noona.

''d.o-shii, u say that u a great chef right? can u cook the pancake, its only need to cook now.' she said . 'yes chef !' d.o said., make us laugh.

'me?' i asked, raised my hands and smiled brightly. 'aigoo2x ! gyeopta, ah ,, can u help with the side dishes., and arranged the food on the table, ok?' she make ok pose brightly, then i make ok sign on my hand to0.

now all of us work, i heard hyoyeon noona and d.o laugh when imo makes a joke with her naturally gag. keke. my works are almost done., just wait for the food cooked. i walk approched noona slowly and shock her., she flinched and i hear her little scream escaped from ., 'yah ! dont scared me !' she said. i only laugh to her reaction. 

'mianhae noona, i was just joking' i said and make a cute face.. keke.. 'eyye, araso2x !' she sighed., 'noona, can i test it?' i point the gimbap by using my mouth. 'ask imo, not me' she said cutely.

'imo can i test it?' i point the gimbap. 'neh2x .,' she nodded' slowly i my hand approached the gimbap, when suddenly noona smack my hand. 'yah ! dont used your hand, here, let me help' noona get the gimbap with her hands (well., she already wearing a plastic gloves before her cook) and feeding me. i only open my mouth and chew all of it.. mmm., yummy, & it taste better when noona feeding me.. kekeke..

'is it good?' im only nodded. 'noona ! i want some to0 !' d.o pout .. 'aigoo., here' hyoyeon said., and feeding him the gimbap since his hand holding the spatula & the frying pan.. 'mmm., imo, this is good' d.o praise her,. 'chincha?,, gumawo' she smile.

'suho-ah, stop eating now, go arranged the table., all of the food is ready now.its time to eat' imo said., then i walked away to arranged the table. after a few minutes., everything is ready.. 'imo its ready' i said 'neh suho-ah, just go invite them to eat now.' she said from the kitchen. 

end of pov

 

luhan pov.

 

all of us laugh when mr.lee makes a joke. he can making jokes with anything and unexpected reaction will he made. hahaha ! he is funny.. i mean ., really funny. all of us stop laugh when suho interuppt us.

'the food is ready., lets eat' suho said., then everyone stand up excitedly when heard about food. yeah., eat !

'yah ! u all cook so late., our stomach growling everytime, eurreruong, eurreruong, eurreruong' mr.lee said and sing a bit of our song (growl) ., he sang it with his funny action makes us laugh hard. haha ! he is indeed a funny person.

'lets go eat guys' mr.lee said. after that., i slowly grab jungsu hands and walked with him to the dining room. my jaw dropped when i saw theres so many dishes on the table.slowly i feel that im swallowing my saliva, & what caught my eyes is when, mrs.lee brings out the soy sauce crab. my ghadd, thats my favourite. yahoo ! . 

'wahh ! food !' i heard eunhyuk hyung said. 'wuuhh ! its look yummy !' then chen interrupt. 'im hungry now' sehun pout.

'thats enough boys, sit down now, & lets eat.' mrs.lee said. all of us start to sit. then i saw hyoyeon noona sit beside me., while jungsu sit on my lap. 

'mrs.lee-shi, did u cook all of this' i asked.

'nah, ah ah,, call me imo ok,?' she shook her head when i called her mrs. lee. 

'neh, imo' i said, then smile. 'ah, neh, i cook this, but it will not done already if they not help me' she said, praised them (hyoyeon,suho, d.o.). i glanced to hyoyeon noona , she is smiling now. gyeopta.

'lets eat !' chanyeol yell like a child., make everyone look at him, then laugh. 'geulae, salam eul manh-i meoggo (yes, eat a lot guys)' imo said. then everyone start to eat., i eat the sofu tofu stew. i taste it. wah, its so delicious. imo is daebak ! .

'imo, its so yummy' kai explain. then, everyone start to praised her dishes. 'aigoo., gomawo. hehe' she laugh a bit. then everyone start to concentrate to eat. then., i eat, & also start to feed jungsu. 'jungsu-ah., open your mouth, ahhhh?' i said then give him the pancake. 'its yummy right?' i asked him, then he nodded while still chewing his food. someone interupt.

'jungsu-ah, come here, sit with me' hyoyeon noona said. she grab jungsu hand, jungsu obey her, & stand up then slowly sit on her lap. 'waeyo nonna?' i asked innocently.

'you should eat first luhan-ah, let me feed him' she said sincerely. i only nodded. but she said earlier that her want to eat so badly cuz she so hungry. aigoo, nonna. i start to eat also., everyone enjoyed the food. i stared to hyoyeon noona, she just gave jung-su food. she eat to0, but just a little., i feel guilty a little, then i slowly grab the gimbap by using a choopstick and call her.

'noona, here, eat this' i point the gimbap infront of . she shocked but slowly just open . then i insert the gimbap into . she slowly chew it., i smiled to her, she smiled back & said 'gomawao luhan-ah' then she continue to chew it. i just nod & smile.  yess ! im feed noona. keke. i smiled secretly. i start to feed her again., she only obey, and open . aigoo., gyeopta. we just smile to each other.

'yah2x! u two. stop act like a lovey dovey couple here' kai said feeling jealous. 'ah, wae? i just feed her cuz she cant eat properly when jungsu with her' i make an excuse, well its true a bit.. kekeke. i want a sweet moment with noona also. hehehe. i saw noona only shook her head, then laugh.

'jongin-ah, geumanhae,' noona said & make him stop talking when she insert the gimbap suddenly to his mouth. i laugh to him. then, jungsu start to laugh also. keke.

'noona !' kai whine a bit make us laugh. 'mian, jongin-ah' she pinch his left cheeks. kai shocked ,. wait.., did he blushing? urrr, whatever.

after that all of us start to eat again, we start to laugh again when mr.lee start making jokes. haha ! he is really a funny person.

end of pov.

 

 

next.......................

there will be hyokris moment....

& many more... keke.. just wait please., im working on the next chapter...

please subcribe & comment !! hehe..

just tell me, if there is an error words here. i dont mind about it.. hehe.

thank u readers. love u..  <3 ..