chapter 3

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

 

exo tyme..

exo arrivied in front of the building.. one by one they get out from the car. then xiumin realized why his manager not coming with them..

'hyung., why u not coming with us??' xiumin blurted out., everyone eyed xiumin then to thier manager that still sit at the driver seat..

"neh hyung?? why u dont followed us?' lay interrupt with his blank face.

'i have something to do right know, suho, u take the lead, & dont forget to called me after this' thier manager said. suho only nodded as his respond to his manager answer. then., the cars left., & disappeared slowly from our sight. after that a moment of silenced., sehun speak.

'hyung., lets go'  sehun order them to take the lead. slowly they walked enter the building.

they walked to the lift and get in.. chanyeol press the 5th floor button after they already inside,. only silenced u can feel in the lift.. after 30 sec ., the lift stop., mark as we have arrive in the 5th floor. then they get out and walked & walked then stop in front of LSM office. silence again.. feeling nervous., kris patted suho shoulder to make a move.. he signaled him to knocked the door..

'really? must me?' im afraid u know.. im afraid of everything.' suho said., and shaking his head, feel scared.. well., suho has been known as the coward among the members.. hehe..

kai that keep silenced pulled him to the back., he then bravely knocked the door & open it.. everyone shock with his action., but soon they just followed.. then they enter & saw........................................

'hyoyeon noona, eunhyuk hyung' one by one they said it. 

 

(this is the start of hello baby special season)

episode 1 ...

 

hyoyeon pov.

 

"hyoyeon noona, eunhyuk hyung' i heard they called my name and hyukjae oppa. im shocked now.. why exo is here? this is wierd.. i cant think anymore.. i just flashed a smile then bowed to them. 'annyeonghasaeyo' i said to them. hyukjae oppa also bowed and greet them..

'annyeonghasaeyeo" they said & smiled. cute wolf.

then i heard one of them talking., owh, it was baekhyun."im sorry., but what is going on here?' then luhan interrupt also 'neh, why there are so many of cameras here?' they asked the staf.. & of course., they just laughing.. keke.. then d.o blurted out "is this a hidden camera?' haering his said make everyone in the office burst into laugh., eunhyuk oppa also myself also join to laugh., his so funny..

kai interupt and said 'but really? whats happening in here??' everyone eyed on him then the staf.

then one of them spoke. its a guy. "annyeonghasaeyeo' he bowed. then all of us bowed and greet him. he continued speak"before that can u all sit for a moment" he point the chair that already be prepared. then i remember oh ! thats why they prepared another 12 chairs.ok ., i get it. then everyone move slowly and start to sit on the chair. eunhyuk oppa and me already sit in the middle., his on my right., & to my left is suho., the leader of exo.

 

suho pov.

wow ! this is awesome we meet main dancer of sm. especially hyoyeon noona. eventough i dont really closed to her but i always heard about how nice & cool she is., i hope we can be closed to each other,. his dreamland slowly gone when he heard the PD announce something.

'im sorry for make u all confuse. actually., i'm a PD from korean reality show 'Hello Baby', u know about it right especially hyoyeon-shii.." he said to noona., i took a glanced to her and she only noded. owh right ! snsd have been in this show.

'does that mean we are choosen as the parents for this show?' tao said. auw my son.. haha !

the PD noded 'neh, actually , i personally chose all of u to participated on this show.' upon hear that., we thanked him as an honour to join this show.

'wait, so whos the child?? ah, i know. its must be our exo right., me and hyoyeon will be the parents right??' eunhyuk hyung makes jokes that make everyone laugh hard. i saw hyoyeon noona slap hyung shoulder then she laugh.

'honey., we have 12 child., and all of them is wolf , every night they will growling !' eunhyuk hyung makes jokes again, once again., laughing sounds echoing the office.,. 

"yah., oppa ! geumanhae ! ah ! chincha !' hyoyeon noona yelled., and i saw hyoyeon noona faced becomes red like tomato. aigoo., gyeopta. 

"hyung guemanhae, look hyoyeon noona is blushing" i said playfully and earn a slap from her on my shoulder. ouch ! keke..

 

 

chen pov..

 

haha ! poor hyoyeon noona . looke how red she is now.. earn that slap suho hyung !.. haha ! 

PD nim continued his statement.,. 'eunhyuk -shi, aniyo., of course all of u are the parents.'

"yeobeo ! how can u marry 13 guys in the same tyme.. how dare u cheat on me !" eunhyuk hyung said to noona like a disappointed voice. once again everyone collapsed burst into laughter .. especially chanyeol., the king of reactions. he now collapsed on the ground cuz of laughing hard. i can see hyoyeon noona laugh hard. he laugh on suho hyung shoulder.. what ?! i hope its not rumor as a scandal. i hate rumor. then i saw she slap suho hyung again & again. auw poor suho hyung. but i can see slightly that suho hyung is blush.. keke.. gotcha.. i know u shy right hyung? i kow u like it.. haha ! u so lucky hyung to be closed with her know. but i want to closed with noona also.. maybe nextime.. kekee..

"im sorry., but we need some fun right? hehe" eunhyuk hyung explained. then everyone nodded

the PD talked again after that' today u will meet them"

"them?' i asked. the PD nodded., 'neh, they will be three of them, kang daejung, 3 years old, lee jungsu, 3 years old and lee minjee, 2 years old.'

'oh., so, 2 guys and 1 girl' d.o said understand the statement. the PD nod.

'today., u will meet them and doing a mission' i heard he said mision. what mission huh?

everyone stared at him blank., and waiting for him to answer.....

'the mission is.............................................