chapter 8

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

kris pov.

 

at the kitchen. 

well, after all of us eat., me & hyoyeon noona help to wash the dishes. hyoyeon noona said to mrs.lee to rest so., only two of us on the kitchen & the cameraman.  sigh,. urgh, this cameraman ruin the moment. i just want to be alone with hyoyeon noona. tsk. sigh. we start to clean the table. collect the dish, and put it on the sink. when im about to grab the pot, someone grab my left hand.

'yah ! michoseo?' noona said. 'wae?' i asked blankly, still holding my hand tightly. she just sigh.

'the pot is still hot , & your hand will get hurt, tsk, pabo.' she explain. 'ah., chincha?' i asked. then nodded. still holding hands.

'gomawo nonna' i said brightly then smile. i feel she slowly released her hand. then our hand split. urgh., if the cameraman was not here, of course i will not release it. hurm. sigh again.

after that, we use a glove and apron. i saw noona, struggling to use the apron. well., she use the gloves first then the apron make her hard to tie it.

'aigoo., noona, here, let me help' im willing to help her. i walked to behind her, then tie it on her waist. she just stand still., keep silence.

'there' i said, 'gomawo kris-ah',. she said smiling.

then we approached the sink, i stand beside her left, and we began to wash it., hurm, why she keep silince huh?

'noona?' i asked, broke the silence. she just humming. 'why are u just keep silent, are u okay?' i said, make her laugh. 'why are u laughing?' i asked again.

'aniyo., keke, i dont know to0 why im silence now, hehe' she laugh. then silence again.

'Qǐng shuō yīxià (please say something?) ' i said in chinese. 'what?' she asked. 'nothing' i replay back. hehe, of course she dont know what im talking. after a sec, she spoke.

'Wǒ bù zhīdào gāi shuō xiē shénme duǎn jiàn a (i dont know what to say kris-ah)'. she said, make my hand stop washing, shock. then i turn to look her. 'u know?' i asked. she nodded. i turn my head back, then start to wash again. she know huh.

Suǒyǐ, zěnme xiànzài shàonǚ shídài? Hái zài máng ma?(so, how is snsd now? still busy)?' i asked.

'Hǎole, yǒudiǎn, wǒmen yǒu xīn de rìběn zhuānjí jíjiāng fābù (well, a bit, we have a new japanese album to released soon.' she said. then, the cameraman interrupt.

'what are u talking about?' he asked still recording. we look to each other, then laugh together. 'ah, its nothing ahjusshi' i said. both of us just holding our laughther. then ,noona push me slightly with her shoulder, make me stumbled a bit.

'its your fault make the cameraman blank.' noona said, still holding her laugh., 'aigoo., but noona, u are the one make me spoke in chinese u know' i explain., then push her back. she just smile then, she push me back, i push her back to0. then we burst into laugh.

'yah2x ! thats enough, our work will not finished' noona said between her laugh. 'arasso2x' i said back. 

 

end of pov.

 

 

after 15 minutes., hyoyeon and kris finished thier works. they now walking to the living room to join them.

'oh, here they are, are u done?' mrs.lee asked hyoyeon and kris. 'neh' they said. 'thank u for help' she said. they only nodded then smiled. all of them now on the living room. they talked about minjee. asked what her like, dislike and many more. after an hour , the PD signaling eunhyuk to stop. thats mean they need to go home. as the oldest, eunhyuk spoke.

'ajusshi., i think we all need to go now.' eunhyuk said. 'already?' mrs.lee asked. 'neh' eunhyuk nodded. then, all of them start to stand up slowly.

'thank u for today ajusshi, imo' all of them said together as they plan. they bowed to them then hug mr.lee and , mrs.lee . 'aigoo., take care ok.' mrs.lee said concern. 'neh' xiumin said. then all of approached minjee one by one.

'minjee-ah, anyyeong, take care ok?' hyoyeon said while hug her. 'neh, omma' she said cutely. 'minjee-ah, boppo(kiss)' hyoyeon said approaching her face to minjee. then, minjee kiss hyoyeon lips. 'aigoo, charasso minjee-ah' she hug her again.

'noona, its my turn' eunhyuk interrupt, make hyoyeon laugh. 'arasso2x ' she realesed her. 'annyeong minjee-ah' hyoyeon said then walked away.

'minjee-ah, appa will go now, but dont worry., we will meet soon ok?' eunhyuk said. she only nodded. 'minjee-ah, boppo' he want a kiss to0. minjee only obey & kiss him. 'gyeopta' eunhyuk said, then pinch her nose makes her chuckles.

'hyung, its our turn to0.' exo interrupt., 'aig0o, arasso'. he replay.  'annyeong, minjee-ah, appa will go now, take care ok' then he walked away slowly and wave his hand. minjee also wave her hands cutely. after that , all the exo member approached her. they lift her, hug her, and kiss her to0. before they walk out from the house, they bid a goodbye to mr.lee & mrs.lee for the last time. after that all of them start to walk away. they approached the bus, before they hop on. the PD talk, make all of them turn to look him.

'im sorry to interrupt., but, daejung & jungsu need to go now., thier parents has come here to pick them' he explain.

'chincha?' xiumin said sadly. the PD only nodded.

'so, we need to say goodbye again?' lay said, make them laugh. after that, they slowly they approached daejung & jungsu . they start to hug them and not forget to kiss them. 'anyyeong daejung-ah, jungsu-ah' all of them said and wave thier hands together. daejung & jungsu also waved to them and said 'annyeong omma, appa' then they smile cutely. after that, all of them slowly get on the bus. 

 

chanyeol pov. 

 

all of us began to sit. this time hyoyeon noona sat beside me. yes ! this time will be chanhyo moment. i smile to myself. 

'ah., im so tired' she whined. hehe., cute. i look at her cute reaction , i chuckles. 'what?' noona asked. 'nothing' i just shooked my head fast. then turn my head to avoid her eyes. hehe. after a sec., i feel someone touch my left ear. i turn to my left found noona look at my left ear still holding it.

'waeyo noona?' i asked. my eyes grew bigger when he touched both my ears. 'ah., my ears is weird right?' i said, sadly. then she released my ears. i glanced to her, & catch that she smiled a bit.

'hehe., anyio chanyeol-ah, its not weird, i found it its cute, after all., you have a look like a baby face, so, i think its suits u well. dont be sad chanyeol-ah' she said, then she patted my head a slightly then messed my hair a bit. 

'gomawo noona' i said brightly. then she smiled back.

'chanyeol-ah, lets play a game' she said happily. maybe she want to cheer me. keke. i smiled then nodded. 'so, what game shoul we play?' i ask.

'hurm, i dont know actually' she said then laugh. 'haha ! erm., what about we play eyes fight?.' i said while lift my eyebrows upwards. 'im sure i will win , im good at this, i can stare without blink until tomorrow noona' i said proudly then laugh. she also laugh when i said it.

'owh., are u sure chanyeol-ah, cuz im good at this game to0, im the best.' i said playfully. 'chincha?' i asked like im not intersted. then both of us laugh. then, both uf us agree to play.

'so should we start?' i said. 'oh yeah., bring it on.' she said., make me laugh. then both of us squat on the seat face to each other. well, its kind of funny. keke. 'after i said 3, open your eyes ok?' i said excitedly. before we start , someone interrupt.

'yah ! what are the two of u doing now?' xiumin stand up, look both of us. well, he sit behind us, maybe he curios what happen. then all of them stared at us weirdly, when they hear xiumin yell. 

'what are u doing? & squat on the seat? what is this?' suho said. 

'eyye, hyung we just playing ok.' i said. 'neh, we want to play eyes fight. ah ! since u all here, how about u all check on us, whos the first to blink ok?' noona suggest.

'ah, chincha. ok we will be the witness.' eunhyuk hyung agree. then all of them just nod. 

'ok, after all of us count on 3, u will start ok.'eunhyuk hyung said. we just nodded. then both of uus start to close our eyes.

'1.2..' i hear all of them start to count. '3... !' then i o pen my eyes big. noona also do the same. after 10 sec , someone interrupt.

'chanyeol-ah, chanyeol-ah' i hear my members start to tease me. i want to laugh, but i just holding it. then they also start to tease noona.

'noona,noonajimaaaahhaahhaah' all of them start to sing teen top song (no more perfume on you). then, they start to laugh.

i can see noona holding her laugh. i feel the same to0. keke. then noona slowly approached my face like she was threatening me to give up. but i dont want to lose. i do the same to0., slowly aproached her face. she also move a bit to the front., move, move, move and move until our forehead touching to each other. i gulp when our face to closed like this. i can hear they gasp to0.  i can feel her warm breath. but i just bear it eventough i feel embarrase now, i can feel my cheeks burning now. oh no ! my eyes is become weak now. 

'noona , just give up now' i said threathening her, hope she will just give up. 'hell no' she said., then make her eyes grew bigger more like it will going to pop out anytime. i feel my eyes want to give up. oh, no,no,no !, not this time. i want to give up now., but before i blink, someone touch our head, then separate us fast. urghh, who is the one disturb my moment.

 

author pov.

 

​'yah2x ! that enough, !' luhan said, not stand with the skinship they made now. everyone start to feel relieved, except hyoyeon & chanyeol.

'that true ! & there will be rumor about u two if u continue it.' sehun make an excuse. everyone nodded fast.

'yes, thats true!' tao support. actually all of them dont want to see their skinship. it make them feel jealous of course. keke. before chanyeol want to protest. the bus stop & the PD interupt.

'hyoyeon-shi., we reached infront of your dorm now.' he said. everyone silent. 'chincha?' hyoyeon shocked, then she peek on the window, and look her dorm.

'ah., its true, hehe.' she smiled, then start to grab her things. then, she look them only look at her. 'what?' she said blankly cuz they just stared at her.

'noona., u want to go now?' chen said sadly. 

'eyye., of course., i want to rest to0.' she said smile., 'so., see u so0n guys., take care., anyyeong' she said waving her hand, & slowly walked to get down. before her get off., eunhyuk call her.

'hyoyeon-ah !' eunhyuk said. hyoyeon turn around and asked 'wae?'

'dont u want to hug and kiss us like minjee, daejung & jungsu befor u leave?' eunhyuk said teasingly. everyone start to laugh.

'yah ! michesseo !' hyoyeon show her fist then laugh. 'haha ! im just kidding., but u should give us a flying kiss, pleeaassee' eunhyuk beg. 

'neh, noona, pleaassee' everyone start to beg. hyoyeon just laugh & shook her head.

'eyye., arasso2x., mmuuaah !' she kiss both her palm, then gave them the flying kiss. then she laugh hard. everyone start to giggling, then laugh,. the staf also start to laugh.

'so, bye guys., take care.' she bowed to them., then bowed to all the staf & thanked them. after that she get off. she stayed outside the bus. after a sec., the bus start to moved, then she wave them for the last tyme . 'annyyeeong !' she yell., then the bus disappear from her sight.

after 15 minutes,, eunhyuk get off from the bus., he also bid a goodbye to them before he walked away. then exo also reached to their dorm after 10 minutes. all of them thanked the co-workers and bowed to them for today.

then exo yell to the camera.

'see u so0nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!.' then they laugh happily.

 

to be continueeee...

 

hehe.. i hope this chapter not making u bored.. :) 

thanks for the comment. 

& just comment if theres something wrong with the stories or words.

 

breaking news :

 

guys.,, i think daejung or jungsu character will not join this fanfic,,,

well, its kind of hard for me to think a moment about them since i mostly  focus to hyoexo moment.. kekkekeke..

& theres to many character on this ff, im afraid my mind went blank to create the stories about the kids. hehe.

so., i decide to get rid one of them (sorry for the bad words, hehe, since i dont know what terms will suit for that, keke).

please forgive me. sorry *bowed hundred tymes*