chapter 2

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

 

in the car..

'oppa(his manager)., im so hungry.. can we stop to eat?' hyoyeon pout, while rubbing her stomach. 

'hyoyeon-ah, just wait k..? its 10 a.m. now.. its to early to eat lunch now. & did u not eat your breakfeast before??

"ottheokke oppa?, uri soo & yoong finished all the pancake that i have made for breakfeast.. when i go to the bathroom for a moment., all the pancake had gone... i only get a piece only.. urgh., that two shikskin, never enough with their food." hyoyeon angry said.

'aigooo., its your fault leaving the pancake alone.. hahahaha !"

"oppa !! how dare u ! u better treat me lunch ok?!'

"haha, arasso"

'chincha?" hyo asked curiosly. "u lie oppa?' hyo asked more. not belief what his said.

"aniyo.,  u will eat lunch for free today ! its true, " his manager said. after heard that., hyoyeon clapped her hand like a child. she just like the happier person in the world.. 

"but., where are we going oppa?' hyo asked. actually, she did not know about her schedule next.

"we going to meet lee soo man., our boss u know.. he want to meet u" her manager said., with a serious tone. i dont like to hear that tone hyoyeon thought.

'wa..wae  he want to me.. et me?" hyo asked stutterly..

'mollayo., dont be afraid hyo-ah. his not gonna eat u !! haha !' his manager said., that make hyo smile. but her smile faded when she remeber he will meet LSM , why he wants to meet me?? thats wierd, i hope its a good news. hyoyeon thought. (LSM a.k.a Lee Soo Man., the CEO of SM entertainment --> well., his kind of scary when his mad., but he really funny sometimes.keke)

 

 

eunhyuk pov.

after eunhyuk recording the kiss radio show., he waited his manager at the cafe in the sm building. he sit and order an iced americano. after 2-3 minute., his order arrived.. he thanked the waiter.. he cant wait longer, he then drinked fast., only a half left. he very thirsty after the recording. after a 15 minutes later his managr doesn't show up. he then groaned.i'm really tired now. erghh., where is my manager? why his late? i reached my phone to called him. i call him. then, beep. beep. thats wierd ., he always pick up his phone call. hurmm. when i was about to called him. someone called me., i see the dailer., its my manager., thank god. i pick up then say..... 

"hello? hyung where are u? i have wait u for about 20 minutes u know."

'sorry., i'm buzy u know.. well., im your manager right?" he asked playfully. i heard his laugh. 

"hyung., palli ! im tired u know.. waiting is tiring" his manager laugh.

'yah ! im not gonna pick u., u need to go LSM office now. i know u in sm building right now. so., good luck ! bye !" his manager ended the call.

"yoboseyo? hyung? yah ! hyung?! aissh., how dare he end up the call.. chincha.." eunhyuk pissed becuse of the sudden off connection.

hurm. LSM office? for what? weird. arh., i need to go there first before anything can happen. i hope its not a bad news.

 

 

 

exo photoshoot.

1.2.3. click., 1.2.3 click 1.2.3 click.. 

sound of camera clicking echoing the studio.

"one more time., the last one. 1.2.3" the cameraman said then click sound ehoing the room for the last time."ok, good"

"thats enough., thank u for today." the director said. thanked everyone on the set.

"neh., kamsamida" exo said. they also bowed to the staff., and thanked them.

in the fitting room.

"suho hyung? after this where are we going? sehun asked. his hoping after this he will rest. he is badly want to rest.

'i dont know., i dont have the schedule., it was with manager hyung. where is he? wait., i will called him for a sec" he then reaced his phone, called his manager & asked about the next schedule.

 

meanwhile.,.....

 

eunhyuk ., has reached at the office., he is very nervous.. he is infront of the door., thinking if he will come or not.. after 1 min, he then bravely knocked the door. he open the door & shocked ..

he see camera everywhere., theres so many people in here. eunhyuk really confuse about it.

then., they sense his presence & started to film him.

"annyeonghasaeyo, " eunhyuk bowed. he smile awkwardly.

'neh., annyeonghasaeyo" some of them answer it.

"what are u doing here?' eunhyuk asked curiosly. but they not answering., then i heard someone said.

'eunhyuk shii, can u go to the front" i look at him confusely. i just walk to the front. theres many camera in front of him. he asked them why but they still not answering,. they only smiled and laugh when he asked.

 

 

exo..

 

after they change to thier normal outfit., they walked to the parking car.

their manager told suho that he waiting them at the parking car near the building.

'suho hyung? after this where we going?' tao asked.

'i dont know' he answer with his innocent face.

'so., what was manager hyung said earlier?' kris asked.

'i asked about it., but he dont answer, he only say go to the parking car near here as fast as we could" suho said blankly.

 

after a few minute., they reached the parking and saw a fimiliar figure man., thats thier manager.

"hyung after this what are we going to do?' d.o asked.

'u will meet LSM .. now we are going to his office., so., hop on., we will be late.' everyone shocked + blank .. in thier mind is why?

'why?' suho asked.

"just follow., we will take abou it later.' his manager said.

lay interrupt 'maybe he want to go lunch with us !' he said excited like a child get his lolipop.

upon hearing his statement., everyone burst into laughter.. how can LSM have time to eat with them., he is the buzy person. always be buzy. after all the reaseon he choose lunch?? haha ! lay2x..

'ok., all of u stop, we need to fast" manager said.

tao then yell 'i will sit in the front !' he then hurried run to the front sit. they always arguing who will sit in front especially sehun & tao. dont know why they like to sit infront.

"yah ! tao hyung,  u already sat infont yesterday, now its my turn" sehun said., trying to pulled tao out from the seat.

then xiumin yell annoyed with this two kid "yah ! maknae ! just stop ! hop on, we will be late.. palli ! if u dont want., we will be leaving u here !"

hearing his hyung thread., he then slowly walked to the back. "arasso2x"sehun said then glaring at tao.. tao stuck his tongue out, enjoy the winning just earlier.

in the car..

'why LSM want to meet us huh? there must be something right?' he talked to himself but d.o and baekhyun hear it.

"thats right, there must be something's going on. its just so sudden he want to meet us' d.o explained more.

baekhyun interrupt "yah ! stop asking,. u will know it soon" but deep inside, baekhyun also curios why.

d.o" u stop interrupt !' d.o yell to baekhyun then mehrong to him. baek only rolled his eyes.

'yah ! u two stop arguing like a child." chen said cuz he in the middle of them . feel annoyed at that scene. 

luhan only smiled looking at them. then his mind come back again with a lot of question about LSM. why he want to meet? thats weird. he tought. kai also in deep in thought, why?? there must be something he gonna tell. i hope it is a good news. he then closed his eyes to get rest for a bit before they reached.

 

hyoyeon pov.

 

here i am. only knocked ok. dont be nervous. free yourself hyoyeon. fighting ! oi oi ! .. i brave myself to knocked it. then i open it. after a sec stand there like a statue. i heard someone call my name.

'"hyoyeon-ah!' wow ! what happen here?., is that enhyuk oppa? what is this? why there are so many of cameras here? then i looked back at eunhyuk oppa when he grab my wrist, then let it go after a sec later.

'oppa?' what are u doing here?' hyoyeon asked.

'i dont know., my manager told me to meet LSM here., so i came here and see all this thing." he pointed at camera that rolling everywhere.

hyoyeon didnt know what to say anymore. her mind is blank now. her mind blown away when some of the cameraman told us to go in the front. 

'eunhyuk-shii. hyoyeon-shii please come to the front.' dont know what to do., we just obey them. they told us to sit in the chair.

there are many chairs here? i think not only eunhyuk oppa will be here. there are 12 more chairs.. this is weird. hyoyeon thought. they really film us.. ? what going on here.??

 

 

eunhyuk pov.

eunhyuk saw hyoyeon emotionless expression from her face. of course., hyoyeon will shocked to0.. its so sudden.

"hyoyeon-ah? kwenchana?' hyuk asked her.

'neh, but what is this oppa?" hyoyeon pointed all the camera in front of them.

"i dont know to0. i asked them to0., but they ignoring me, they only laugh at me. they think its kind of jokes maybe' upon hearing hyuk statement. all the staf laughing.

'see' hyuk said .. 'they like to laugh hyo." hyuk continue said..

hyo and hyuk doesnt know what to do., they only sit there.. just waiting, waiting & waiting.. untilllllllllll....

 

to be continued.

 

 

 

 

i'm sory if my english grammar ... i know,  but i hope u all can understand and like the story..

please comment & subscribe..