chapter 12

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

Hey guys im back !! sory for keep u waiting.. really sorry.. but im back. hehe.. Im really tired with the training. Its feel like my bones gonna broke into pieces anytime. . . but guess., it will not. keke.

This is it., sorry if it was boring. but , please enjoy.  :) ..

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon pov.

 

 

‘im home girls !!’ I yell when I enter. I saw seo, sun, tiff , tae & jess in the living ro0m as always watching their favourite drama.

‘welcome home sweety’ jess said run to me then hug me. ‘where is the rest?’ I ask walking to the kitchen.

‘well, yul, soo and yo0ng as usual., bubzy with the drama. So hows today with your husbands and childs~~’ she ask me giggling.

‘yah ! not u to0 ! please stop’ I said while pouring a water in the glass and drink it.

‘what?.. keke, okok., so how is it today?’ jess ask. ‘well., its ok, fun & I have a news for all of u’ I said walking to the living ro0m. before I speak someone enter.

‘we home now !’ yul, soo and young yell with a pack of snack in their hand.

‘oh., that’s good ., come here sit.’ I said then they slowly walk to gather around.

‘what is it?’ yoong who doesn’t know anything asking her.

‘well., tomorrow I will leaving.’ I said make them shock. ‘bo0 ?!’ all of them yell at the same tyme.

‘wo,wo,wo ! slow down girls’ I said try to make them calm.

‘so? What do u mean by that?’ tae ask. ‘aish., we have a new house for a moment, tomorrow ill be leave.’ I explain.

‘we??’ sun ask. ‘its hello baby shows., they prepared a house for us to live there for a moment. Im not leave forever girls., chill down.’ I said then grab soo snacks.

‘hey ! that’s mine’ soo whine & grab back her snacks. Shikshin.

‘owh., ok., im understand now’ yul said. ‘aigoo., your lucky hyo to live with the flower boys, if I was u., my ghaadd., its like a dream, hihi.’ Tiff said giggling.

‘haha ! yeah right., so00 lucky’ I said awkwardky, If they just not tease me always., yeah of course ill be the lucky girl., but that jerk hyukjae., erghh, its really make me embarrassing. But,,.. kind of fun to0. Hihihi. I smiled thinking about earlier.

 ‘why?’ seo ask. ‘nothing’ I said shortly. ‘im gonna to take shower girls~~’ I said ily make them laugh.

‘crazy~~’ tae sang playfully.

I grab my towel & get a fresh shower. After that., I start to pack my things., all of my important stuffs. My body start t0 get tired after I finish packing. Nightfall, slowly my body lying on the bed.

‘unnie?’ seo ask. I just humming to her question.

‘are u okay? I mean with all the boys since u alone living there.’ Seo ask concern. I smile when she ask that.

‘don’t worry seobaby., just think positively , after all,., all of them nice, it will be great’ I said., I start to close my eyes.

‘arasso2x., u better sleep more unnie., I know u tired. Hihi’ seo grin. ‘mmm., go0dnyte seo’ I said like whisper but can be heard.

‘goodnyte’ she replied.

 

 

End of pov.

 

 

 

 

Episode 3.

 

 

Suho pov.

 

 

‘yah ! why all of u so late !!’ eunhyuk hyung scold to us. I saw hyoyeon noona just laugh beside him.

‘sorry’ all of them apologize & bowed. Fast I stand beside noona. Today we use a same colour shirt. I just grin.

‘its chanyeol fault’ I heard xiumin said. ‘yeah, he just packing this morning make us late’ baek continue.

‘im sorry., I just fell asleep last night after we arrive’ chanyeol explain. I saw noona just laugh when eunhyuk hyung playing to punch chanyeol. Keke. Shes so pretty today. Her straight blondie hair is really match with her.

‘eyye., oppa., geumanhae, lets go now’ noona interrupt them & just walk to the bus while her right hands  pulled her luggage.

‘lets go !!’ chanyeol yell & start to run to the bus escape from eunhyuk hyung.

‘yah2x! we not done yet !’ eunhyuk hyung chase him to the bus. All of us just laugh saw them like a child.

 

After 30 minutes all of us arrive infront the house.

‘woohoo !’ tao yell excitedly. ‘our new home !!’ xiumin join him. ‘lets go !’ I yell. Then all of us walk enter the house. I saw noona also bring her sina doll. Cute.

‘omma ! appa !’ we heard daejung yell from the living ro0m. ‘annyeong !’ all of us yell & start to hug  them.

‘minjee-ah.., give me O ..’  d.o said while his hand open widely infront of minjee. Minjee approach him & hug him tightly.

‘O?’ I ask. ‘what?’ he said. ‘yes, O? means?’ chen ask.

‘eyye., it means hug. Don’t u remember our songs XOXO., its my lyrics.’ D.o explain. & he start to sings.

salmyeosi immatchun X-neun kiss~~ (An X is kiss for a soft kiss)~~

donggeurake aneun O-neun hug~~ (An O is for a circled hug)~~

hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh~~ (Maybe you already know)~~

then all of us start to sing. I saw noona giggling & said. ‘uuuhhh., I really like that song’.

‘chincha?’ xiumin ask smiling. Noona nod fast.

‘so., daejung-ah., give me X, kekeke’ I heard noona said to daejung & her index finger  point to her lips. Daejung  smile &  gave her a peck then giggling to himself.

After that all of us enter the bedro0m. theres 4 bedroom for exo ., one for eunhyuk hyung & one for hyoyeon noona.

Exo split up to 4 group ., each of it contain 3 members.

‘hyung., I want to be with u’ tao said to me with his aegyo. ‘arasso2x., kaja’ I said then we enter the bedro0m. we start to pack the clothes . after that we heard someone yell from the living ro0m.

‘guys !! gather now !’ I heard eunhyuk hyung yell. All of us start to gather to the living ro0m. I saw a bunch of paper there, pen, pencil, marker ,crayon. There a colourful of it.

‘wae hyung?’ sehun ask. ‘actually., me neither., don’t know. Keke’ eunhyuk hyung said & laughing.

‘so., what is this for?’ I ask the PD while my index finger  point all of the paper. All of us start to look the PD with our question face.

‘today., each of u need to draw yourself , describe & write a little bit about yourself. may be a closer relationship between all of you will occurred more.’ He explain.

‘oh, that’s good., cuz I don’t know this man’ hyoyeon noona point to eunhyuk hyung, joking. All of us laugh due to noona jokes.

‘yah ! how dare u girl’ eunhyuk hyung said while his right hands circling her neck pretending to choke her.

‘yah ! yah ! yah ! mian ! just kiddin ok’ noona said struggling to escape from him. The rest of just laugh see them arguing.

‘haha ! eyye hyung., poor noona., keke’ I said., slowly he release her.

‘so., lets start’ noona said run from eunhyuk hyung & hide behind baekhyun. I just laugh to her childness.

 

 

End of pov.

 

 

 

Baekhyun pov.

 

 

‘aish., I don’t know how to draw’ noona whine from my left side. All of us lie face downword like a child & start to scribble. I saw her paper still empty.

‘hehe., noona, me to0, I don’t know, im not quite good on drawing’ I said. ‘I think kris will pretty good., right hyung?’ I said then laugh. Kris hyung. Hes actually not go0d, but he always act like hes go0d in art. Kekeke.all the members know about it.

‘of course im go0d at this’ kris said proudly.. he lie beside noona start drawing. I saw noona peek kris potret, she turn to me and whisper to me ‘hes horrible’ & she laugh.

‘keke., yeah’ the two of us start to laugh secretly. We start to scribble the paper with colourful crayon. Just draw & write what in my minds. I always took a glanced to noona., shes not realise I look at her because shes to focus on her drawing. I saw her giggling by herself , smile appear on my lips. Noona, yeppeo. Noona  spin her head towards me & revealing her blank face as she saw me smiling.

‘what??’ sha ask. ‘nothing’  I said & pinch her left cheek still smiling. She shock when I do that. And I saw her -

.

.

Blushing? . keke.

.

I just start to drawing back, left her dumbfounded. I hear her just sigh and her her crayon start to make sound.  I smile back remember her pink cheeks that looks really cute to her. Hehe.

 

 

End of pov.

 

 

 

Author pov.

 

 

‘I like deobukki !!, so noona, please always cook for me’ lay said and wink to hyoyeon.

‘yah2x ! don’t flirt to my noona’ luhan said knock lay head feeling annoy with lay wink.

‘hey., who said that shes yours., shes my honey’ eunhyuk interrupt them and smile widely to hyoyeon..

The PD told them to say about  themself and show the drawing to the other. Lay is the second last to describe himself.

‘yah 2x ! geumanhae !’ hyoyeon said & start laughing while shook her head. ‘ok, its my turn, so u all better to shut your mouth’ hyoyeon warn them. They just smile sweetly make her rolled her eyes.

‘im kim hyoyeon, of course u know. Keke., just called me noona kids, keke.’ She point to exo members then stop her index finger to eunhyuk. ‘& u, oppa, of course hyoyeon or hyo, hehe.’ I said smiling.

‘but, I will always called u honey~~’ eunhyuk laughing start to tease again. Hyoyeon shot him with her death glare sign as ‘shut your mouth lee hyukjae!!’. Eunhyuk frown, and his right hand make an act to zip his mouth. Everyone laughing saw eunhyuk like that. Hyo just ignore it & start again.

‘I like dancing !’ she said excitedly laughing by herself. Suddenly., the rooms filled with a music., a blast music that can make your body to move by itself. All of them shocked cuz the staf is the one that turn on the music ., all of the them froze, but surprisingly., hyoyeon start to dance infront of them. The boys start to laugh cuz hyo dance so funny.

‘wohoo., lets go party !!’ hyo  yell make all the boys to stand up and dancing. ‘minjee-ah, daejung-ah., come here., lets dance.’ Hyo said ., minjee & daejung run to her and dancing happily. What?? Its ‘ylvis:what does the fox say’ songs blast the room. After that ., hyo start approached to kai the dancing machine of exo and pull him to the center with her dancing wildly.

‘what the fox say!!’ all of them yelled and dancing crazily. They start to shuffling together while hyo  right hands start to rest on kai left shoulder. They dance together pretend that they on the clubbing. Hyo close her eyes and dance with the rhythm. Kai also dance but his laugh never stop . eventhough he enjoy it , he also feel  a bit shy when her lovely noona act like that infront of him. he can feel his cheeks start to heating up when their body so close to each other.

‘PD-nim , that’s enough !, im tired’ hyoyeon said while her collapse to the floor., huffing to catch a breath but her laugh  still can be heard.

‘haha ! that’s amazing !!’ kris said as the others just nodded, laughing to each other.

‘ok2x., now, can u look the wide board behind u.’ the PD said make all of us turn around.

‘its empty’ d.o said.

‘so wide’ chen interrupt.

‘& white?’ xiumin  said like a question. Yes., the board is empty, wide & doesn’t have any colourful things., its only white & clean.

‘what is this for?’ tao ask point the board whilr his eyes locked to the PD.

‘all of u need to full the board with your memories’ he explain.

‘memories??’ kai said. ‘what do u mean?’ lay ask.

‘see your paper earlier guys, the thing that your drawing., that is one of your memories today., memories with everyone here., now , we are family right.’ Hyoyeon interrupt. Disbelief how  loading their heads now.

‘so, u want this paper to stick on this board right??’ hyo ask the PD and show her drawing paper to him, he jut nodded.

‘u also can put anything you want., picture, notes., anything u like, but it must be about your new family.’ He explain more. the boys only nodded , understand him.

‘neh !’ all of us said. They start to stick it with a colourful pin. They start to wondering where to put but eunhyuk said just put anywhere & make it look cool. They just pin it and u can see their drawing really funny., chanyeol start to make a notes by himself and attached on the board.

‘huh?! Chanyeol is handsome??’ sehun said make a gross face to chanyeol when he saw chanyeol notes on the board. ‘what, it’s a fact’ chanyeol said proudly. ‘whatever’ sehun said leave chanyeol smiling like a dorky. He also start to write something on the note and stick it fast.

‘what?? Maknae sehun is cute??’ chanyeol saw his note and rolled his eyes.

‘it’s a fact ‘ sehun said proudly. ‘yah ! that’s my words.’ Chanyeol said to him. sehun run from him before chanyeol can smack his head.

‘yah ! look at this!’ hyoyeon yell after she get something on her bedro0m. she shows a picture. The size is like a book. All of the boys look at her and start to gather her around. It’s a picture when the boys sleeping during kimchi battle.

‘eyye? That’s us, sleeping’ suho said point the picture. Hyo just nodded.

‘who snap this?’ lay ask. ‘of course me’ hyo said.

‘ow., haha ! look at us., I think we really tired, keke’ eunhyuk said make all of them laugh.

‘yeah., how dare all of u leave me with minjee alone to play, right minjee.?’ Hyo pout and look to minjee.  ‘mm,’ minjee nod.

‘sory noona., but all of us cant help it., kekeke’ chanyeol said. The boys start to laugh.

‘eyye., whatever’ hyo said and walk to the board. She grab two pin, orange and yellow pin, and stick on both corner of the picture. ‘there’ she said when she release her both hands from the board.

‘its look more preety now.’ She said., while her eyes start to explore the board, she smile to look all of their bad drawing. Keke. Her eyes stop on the small pink notes. Its write. ‘we love u honey ?!., yah ! who wrote this??!! Tell me !’ hyo said while her eyes show a death glare to the boys. They only smile and a bit laugh.

‘what? It’s the truth’ kris said smiling sweetly to her. ‘that’s right honey~~’ eunhyuk start to . Hyo cant hold her embarrassed  when they start to again. She start to laugh and hide her faced with both her palms.

‘aww., our honey is shy now~~’ kai start to join them. The boys laugh again when hyo start to squat still hide her face and laugh.

‘ok., that’s enough guys.’ Hyo said while her hands start to fanning her red face but still laugh a bit.

‘aigoo., arasso, honey~~’ luhan said sweetly make all of the boys laugh again. Hyo just laugh and shook her heads, she don’t want to arguing again. So , she just ignore it.

‘lets eat.’ The boys yell suddenly.

‘erk? But, whos gonna cook??’ hyo ask. Hyo frown when they make an eyed contact to each other then turn to look at her at the same time. They start to smiling no.no. kind of smirk.. keke.

‘of course u honey ~~!!’ all of them yell and start to run from me. ‘yah !! why me ! that’s unfair. Yah !., where are u going! Yah2x !!’ hyo yell and start to chase them around the house. She try to catch them but they fast escape from her. As she want to chase kris and xiumin to the kitchen, she tripped on the floor with her knees first. She forgot that she use a stocking that makes the floor slippery for her. She yelp in pain when her knees touch the floor hard. Luckily both her hands touch the floor first before her face crash to the floor.

all of them froze , also the staf, shock when they hear her yell in pain.

 

'omma!!'

‘hyo !!’

‘noona !!!’……………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue…..

 

i will update more. Thanks for waiting. Thank u !! <3..

 

Please comment & subscribe.