chapter 1

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

hyoyeon pov :

in snsd dorm

today was a good day .. sun is slowly rising., i feel warmed when the light of sun touched my skin.,. here i am., lying in the bedroom with my seobaby..

''good morning' i whisper to myself.. hehe..

then i get up., doing streching a little bit., then i heard someone groaned . i peeked to my left and saw seobaby rubbed her eye.. hehe., my seobaby is cute.,. she slightly moving her body to sit. she turned her face to the right and, she saw me, then she smiled.

'unnie.. good morning' seo spoke.

'good morning seohyun-ah' i replay it with a warmed smiled.. 

'unnie, why are u woke up so early.,? its only 7 a.m.. do u have a next schedule?" she peek on the clock, then streched her both hand in the air..

"neh, seohyun-ah.. ahh, i'm so tired now, but my mind & my body today full of energy.. haha ! i dont know why.. i guess today my luck is great.. i hope sooo.." i laugh a bit to my statement..

"aigooo., unnie, your always full of energy + hyper., u are the kim choding right?.. everyone know it.. hehe.. but ., dont push yourself when u tired unnie., take care about your health too.." seohyun sincerely said ,,

seohyun is so kind of dongsaeng,,. she always be concern about her unnie especially to me cuz she said i'm her favourite unnie.. kekekeke.. proud to be myself. hahaha !

"neh., seohyun-ah., aigoo.," i replay it, then slowly walked to get my towel. then go to the bathroom to take a shower. before i enterd, i heard her pout., maybe not satisfied to my answer..

my leg stop, then turn around to facing her.

'aigoo., my seobaby, arasso2x.. dont worry ok.. u know that your hyoyeon unnie is stronger right?" i pointed to myself. then, i make a pose like super man.. more like super hyoyeon,, haha !"

then, i heard her laughing storm our bedroom. i watched her a sec, then., i also joined to make our speaker sound of laughing became bigger.. but we forgot that our bedroom was NOT soundproof,. then........................

a loud of banging from jessica bedroom was heard. ' yah ! keep quit or i will killed u two with my bare hands !!' jessica yelled.

the two of us shut our mouth., then silenced storm our bedroom. i peek to seobaby, i saw her closed with her hand.. well., the sleeping beauty was mad, of course., in the early morning she heard a loud sound and destroy her dreamland.. just in case i forgot., theres a rule ., dont messed around with jess when shes in deep sleepy or sleep.. keke..

seobaby looked at me, then our eyes meet.. after 7 sec.. we burst into laughter once again.. well., its kind of funny.. maybe.. hahaha !

then., we stop laugh again when we heard jess yell once again " yah ! im not playing around ! im really gonna kille u two !" i heard someone walking to our room.. very fast ., of course that was jess.. we gonna die seo..

"seohyun fault !" i yelled., then i run to the bathroom fast. i locked the door., when i looked the door, i heard seo yell.

"unniiiee !!!" seo pout.

then i heard jess yell., of course to seobaby.. sory seobaby.. kekeke..

after 15 sec., i heard jess laughing, of course., theres one technice to make jess laugh fast.. tickling her.. haha ! i heard jess begging her to stop. they stop for awhile.. then the two of them burst into laugh.. haha ! thats a happy ending for 3 of us in the morning.. keke.. i smiled., then walked to the shower to clean myself. i hope everythings gonna be alright and fun everyday. :)

 

 

 

 

suju dorm :

author pov.

eunhyuk already have a shower.. he dry her hair with a blue towel., then walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast to himself. he only wears a black t-shirt + sweater + jeans only.. today he was to lazy.. he have a schedule next on kiss the radio .. he so tired cuz he schedule was tight . suju have another concert to held next week., so., they need to prepare.. every member so buzy right now with commercial., photoshoot, drama, variety show and many more.. but., eventough they tired., they always worked hard to make it suceesful.

eunhyuk pov.

"hyukjae-ah" i heard donghae echoing the kitchen.

"wae?' i replay while i pour the hot water to make a cup of coffe. after that., i slowly walked to the table while bring the coffe in my right hand,. and a piece if biscuit on my left hand. i sat., then., i chewed the biscuit in my mouth while my eye look at sleepy donghae stand like a statue in front of him.

donghae smiled 'hyukjae-ah., i love u' .. i heard his statement then i make a weird face.. whats wrong him now. no ! hes not crazy right??. donghae then continue., and said "but., can u make me a coffe too?? im so lazy right now" he., runs his hand to his hair., then messed it. frustrated donghae.

i shook my head., disbelief him., i took a sip of my coffe , then replay "yah ! i tought u have become a gay earlier" eunhyuk laugh. donghae glared at him cuz that awful statement.

"yah! im not a gay!"

"arasso2x.. about the coffee., i will make it., but., please., dont love2x to me.. disgusting ok !!" i make an ok sign and sound like a lady diva..

"euw., u the one that like a gay !" hae make a disgust face..

then., the two of them burst into lauhter. hae slowly walked away to the bathroom., & i'm make a coffe for donghae., after that., i took a glance on my watched., i need to go now., im afraid i will late. i yelled to donghae.,

"hae-ah., im going now !! your coffe on the table!"

"nae. hyung !! gomawo !!" i heard hae voice from the bathroom.

i get my backpack., wears my sweater + hat and sneakers. i opened the door & yelled for the last time.. "annyeong !". then i walked out & closed back at the door. i hope today is my luck.

 

EXO dorm..

author pov.

"yah !! ireona !! palli !! guys., we gonna be late !! we have a photoshoot this morning ! u better get your up now., or i will kick it !!' suho yelled while rub his wet hair. yes ! suho is the leader and mom for their group especially for his lovely son Tao.. keke..

luhan groaned, feel annoyed, his shut his ear with the pillow.. kai was beside him., he slowly wake up., and rub his eyes., he dont like when suho yell., so., he just walked half sleep to the bathroom with a towel in his right shoulder. 

"what time is it now?" sehun asked with a cute voice while his strech his body..

"it's 7.30 a.m. now kid" chen replay & shook his head then he sip of his coffee. chen was the earliest to wake up. his the cleneast among the member. he is already done now., only waiting the car to pick them. sehun only O his mouth heard the answer.

"chanyeol-ah ! luhan-ah ! xiumin-ah ! tao-ah ! wake up !!" suho yelled again. he then throw the pillow to them to get up.. after his attacked with the pillow., one by one they wake., pout., yawn & groan they make when they walked slowly to the bathroom. (before that., exo dorm has 3 bathroom., well., theres to many of them" keke..

"yah ! lay-ah ! 你看我的毛衣?我把它放在你的旁边前面.." (it means,do you see my sweater? i put it beside you earlier..) kris said in chinese while his finger point chair beside lay.

"我不知道。(idont know)" lay said while he rubbed his neck.

then lay remember, & said to kris "啊,,我现在还记得。我看见你把它带到了厨房。你说你渴。然后你去厨房,你的毛衣左肩。(ah., i remember now. i saw you bring it to the kitchen. you said you thirsty. then you go to the kitchen with the sweater on you left shoulder.) hie said with confidence.

哦,真的吗?ok了。(oh, really? ok.) kris replay., then., he walked to the kitchen.

d.o whos heard them talked in chinese make a blank face.. his eyes became bigger & not blink when hear it.., his make a what are they talking about?? face.feeling jealous, he then yell "yah ! stop talk in chinese !"  in annoy sound. lay and kris look at each other, then laugh at him.

baekhyun watched the scene , only shooked his head. he then hug d.o shoulder to comfort him., "aigoo., d.o-ah .. later., we will now how to speak in chinese to0".. "how and when" ? d.o asked.. baekhyun smiled playfully.. then make an eye contact with lay . lay thought poor d.o haha ! baekhyun slowly walked away., then turn around. he said....

"of course when u learn u idiot !" mehrong..... baekhyun run to his room to save himself from the angry d.o. ., he locked the door then laugh.

"yah ! open it !" d.o said in angry voice. ergh., how can i always being fooled and AGAIN .. 

suho , lay and chen only shooked thier heads watch them arguing when baekhyun get out from the room.

after an hour waiting., thier manager come ., he called suho., then told them to get in the car.. suho said "neh, hyung". suho then yell "guys ! the car is waiting ! palli !" the members only replay "neh.."

suho is the first one to go out., he thought i hope our day will happy and better.