chapter 11.

(HIATUS) hyohyuk + exo hello baby : special hello baby version..

 

 

Chapter 11.

 

 

Author pov.

 

 

After 30 minutes just look all of them sleep., I just sigh. I saw all of the staf smile to them.

‘im so sorry ., PD-nim., sorry cuz they just sleep like that’ hyo said apologize to them. She afraid that they will grieving.

‘kwenchana hyoyeon-shii., u should rest to0’ the PD said smile.

‘ani., im just gonna play with minjee’ hyo said holding both minjee hands. The PD only nod. After 15 minutes playing with minjee. Hyo grab her bag & take out her camera.

‘this will be a memorable moment’ she said., then take a picture all of the boys that sleeping on the table. Click. She look the picture that have been taken. She smiled when look at it.

‘omma., what u doing?’ minjee ask while tugged at the hem of her blouse. Hyo look down to her.

‘im taking a picture of your handsome appas’ hyo said then smile to her. ‘omma., I want it to0’ minjee ask.

‘aigo0., araso02x., now smileeeee.,’ hyo said point the camera in front of her. Minjee happily smile & also make a peace sign. Click. Kyeopta. Hyo thought.

 

 

1 hour later……………..

 

 

‘yah ! get up guys !!, this is like a hundred tyme I ask u to0 get up !’ hyo yell make them start to groaning, she only shook her head. Despair.

‘noona? Already??’ sehun ask rubbing his eyes.

‘yes baby., ‘ hyo said to sehun cutely make sehun blush a bit., ‘s0ooo., u better get up fast before I splash all of u with hot water!!’ hyo yell again. Hearing hyos threat make them get up fast. All of them start to stand up & buzying themselves. Hyo just laugh when she saw their funny reacti0n. boys. Hyo thought.

‘yah2x !! don’t be s0 scrambling., do it one by one’ hyo said when they start to destroy the kimchi. All of them froze. Hyo sigh.

‘just watch & learn. Kekeke’ hyo grinning. They just smile look to her cuteness. ‘first do it like this’ hyo said., then start to mix all the seasoning. All of them hust nod. ‘then put this’ hyo continue again., she put all the cabbage & radish. ‘now, lets mix it’ hyo said then all of them start to mix it.

‘wow., noona., its so red’ tao said . ‘yeah….’ Chen join. ‘do u want to taste it?’ hyo said then grin by herself. All of them nod fast.

‘here’ hyo point a bit the kimchi to kai mouth. He just open it & start to chewing. ‘mmmmm’ kai humming and show a thumbs up means that is was delicious. ‘chincha?’ chanyeol ask. He start to gulp his saliva. He become impatient t, fast he put kimchi & his mouth. He taste & chew it. The accurate spicy ., its not to salty, so accurate silinaty, theres sweetness  can be taste a bit. Its just perfect.

‘mmm., yummy !’ chanyeol smiling. All of them start to taste it., but more like eating. Kekkee.

‘yah2x ! stop eat., im afraid the kimchi will gone before the judge can taste it.’ Hyo said start to slap their hands from the kimchi.

‘hehe., that’s not our fault., its just delicious., we cant help it. Keke’ kai said still chewing.

‘eyye., we have many more kimchi boys., u can eat iy after this ok? & now, clean all this stuffs now’ hyo said while pointing the splatter table. Their just nodded, start cleaning the table.

 

After a hour., all of them already done., its time for the judge to test it.

‘today the judge will be all the 50 staff here., so., they will vote., we have already prepare the kimchi., we just put the name Kimchi A & Kimchi B. so, they will don’t know whos kimchi teams are.’ The PD-nim explain. They just nodded as the respond.

While the staf test it., eunhyuk suggest something.

‘hey., what about we make a punishment for the loser team.’ He said. ‘hyung., don’t say that., the one who suggest always get the punishment’ suho warning him., but they just laugh.

‘eyye., its just for fun. Keke.’ Eunhyuk grin. ‘so., what is it? The punishment?’ hyo ask.

‘errmm., well., the loser will wash all the dishes, all of it, well, agree?’ eunhyuk explain. Hyo just doubt first, but in the end agreeing.

‘okok, just be prepared minjee team’ hyo smirk then mehrong to them like a kid.

After  30 minutes the decision has been made.

‘so., I have already the result.’ The PD-said make all of them curious.

 

 

Kai pov.

 

 

All of us standing according to our team. I stand between hyoyeon noona & d.o hyung. I shock when noona suddenly hold my hands tightly. I glanced to her., I can see her face so nervous. She hold iit more tightly when the PD speak again.

‘team A is team minjee while team B is team daejung. The winners vote is 37/50. The winner is………………………’ all of us stare at him. I can feel noona squeeze my hands & whisper something.

‘please say B, please say B, please say B’ I smiled secretly when heard she said that.

 

End of pov.

 

 

Luhan pov.

 

 

‘hyung this is your fault we need to do this !’ I whine to eunhyuk hyung. Yes ., that’s right., we lose & HAVE to wash the dishes. Erghh., im feel tired now.

‘eyye., just do it’ eunhyuk said while rinse the big bowl. ‘ahh ! im tired !!’ baek pout earning a splash of water from kris. ‘u so0 noisy’ kris said anoyyingly.

‘yah !’ baek said splash back a water to kris but unfortunately kris nudge it & strike to suho face. Suho shock, then he rolled his eyes & start to spray the water to baek. They start to play a water fight. Even eunhyuk, xiumin & luhan joining them. They now drained with water & soap bubbles. All of them laugh to see themselves with wet clothes.

‘yah ! lets stop., we need to wash this faster., I wanna go home now’ I said to them. They agree & wash back the dishes.

After that. All of us resting on the living r0om. I saw noona sat on the floor resting her back on the wall & playing with daejung. I run to them & sat beside her.

‘already done?’ noona ask. ‘yups & I think my bodys gonna break into pieces anytime, its really tired noona’ I pout but my eyes locked to daejung playing with her. She laugh when I said that., Then I feel her hands on my both shoulder. Massage it a bit. That’s feels good.

‘aigoo., its just been a half day., & u already tired. Keke.’ She said giggling still massage my shoulder but someone interrupt make her hands run away from me.

‘hyoyeon-ah ! why u massage him.,I want it to0., my back just have broken now’ eunhyuk hyung said make us laugh.

‘noona? Me to0 !’ xiumin pout. ‘me three !’ suho join. ‘also me’ suho raise his hands. Before kris want to join them to0, noona cut his words.

‘yah 2x ! im not your slave ! go to spa by yourself ! its better !’ noona said anoyyingly, then mehrong to them. I just laugh when I heard she said that. eat that guys !! haha !

 

All of us start to chatting about random thing. We laugh when lay make his funny imitations. Todays was make us become more closed together. Daejung & minjee now normally called us appa & noona as omma.

‘noona? Do u have a boyfriend?’ suho ask suddenly make all of us shocked. Noona also shocked still looking to him. ‘m..me?’ I heard noona stutter. ‘yah ! hyung ., that’s a personal question for her’ I said try to defend noona.

‘suho-ah., pabo ! why should she has  a boyfriend while now she have 13 husbands & 2 child to take care of it.. right honey ~~~ ‘ eunhyuk hyung said  teasingly & earn a flying sofa pillow from noona. straight to his face ‘yah ! micheosseo !’ noona yell make all of us burst laughing.

‘ah ., wae?! Its true right??. Kekeke’ hyung  ask to us., he push kris shoulder a bit to support him. ‘that’s right noona., I mean honey~~~’ kris said sweetly make me giggles. Eunhyuk hyung gave kris high five then smile like a dork. all of us start to laugh again look the two of them.

‘ahh ! oppa.., don’t teach them like to be like u !!’ noona said between her laugh. ‘ah., its embarassing’ noona continue.

‘its not me right ? u guys wanna do it by yourself right?’ eunhyuk hyung said to us again. He smile like a crazy right now. Haha.

‘its true., honey~~~’ I join to . She slap my sholder a bit make me whimper.

‘wahh ! im gonna crazy right now !!’ noona said, close her ears not wanting to hear honey~~~ again. We just laugh see her like this. Keke.. poor noona., I mean honey~~~ . kekeke.

 

End of pov.

 

 

Author pov.

 

 

The PD interrupt them and said that the bus is waiting for them outside the house. That means the recording for today is nearly end. They get on the bus., as usual., they will sent hyo home, eunhyuk, then exo.

‘see u tomorrow !!’ they yell to the camera brightly………………………………………

 

 

 

To be continue……

 

 

 

Hey im back !! sorry for not updating fast.

 

I will update more. Thanks for waiting. Thank u !! <3..

 

Please comment & subscribe.

 

Sorry if this chapter is not long as before & maybe boring a bit. hehe..

 

hope all of u enjoy !! see ya !!