Accident

Unexpectedly

Miyeon's POV

Jiyul: WHAAAAT? She was with Jessica?! That ! r. So you waited for so long just because he was with Jessica?

"Yeah. But it's okay now. I forgive him. "

I'm with Jiyul in the canteen. I told her about what happened last 2 days.

Then suddenly, Jessica came. She sat in my front.

Jessica: Hellloooo! Mmm... He's your best friend right? Tss. But you two look like a couple and I hated it. Anyways. I like Kyungjoon and I think he likes me too. Hahahaha! Okaaaayy. Byeee!

Jiyul: Gosh! She was so irritating! Ugh. I want to slap her right away. Grr.

"Tsss Yes, I want to slap her too. What does she said? KYUNGJOON LIKES HER? IMPOSSIBLE. KYUNGJOON WOULD NOT LIKE GIRLS LIKE THAT INFACT--"

I stopped talking when I saw Jiyul looking weirdly to me.

"Hey why are you staring like that?"

Jiyul: Are you jealous?

"JEALOUS? Ha! No. Of course no. HAHAHHA! Kyungjoon was my beat friend so absolutely I won't like him. And I'm not jealous. Hahaha no."

Jiyul: O... kay? So defensive.

-,-

I was heading home. Kyungjoon told me that he won't be able to come with me.

Jiyul and I were waiting to cross the road. There were no signals yet but Jessica suddenly cross the road and with my surprise, Kyungjoon came running and pushed Jessica away. Kyungjoon was hit instead of Jessica. 
I run towards him.
He's in pain. 
My best friend is in pain.

Ambulance came then they rushed him to the hospital.

--

Authors note: WAAAAHHH! Thanks for reading my story guys~ <3