Jessica -,-

Unexpectedly

Kyungjoon's POV

After hearing the story from her. I feel so sorry. I should haven't ask her. Aish. When I saw her crying, there was a part of me saying that I need to protect her. She doesn't even deserve a guy like that. I want her to be happy. I don't feel it just because I pity her, because I think... I love her.

I love my best friend.

I consulted Eunji about us. Eunji treats me as a dongsaeng. She's a childhood friend.

I told her everything and that I like my best friend. She was surprised.

Eunji: MWO?! You like her! Yieee! But wait. I think that's a problem.

"I thinks so too that's why I'm here to consult you about that."

Eunji: Do you even have a plan to tell her what you feel?

"Mmm.. Honestly, I don't have the courage. Besides she's my bestfriend. What if I confess then she'll hate me for it?"

Eunji: Hey! Stop jumping into conclusions.

"But what should I do?"

Eunji: It's up to you. Take the risk or you'll just wait there? That's the only thing I can say. I'm going now. Bye!

Aigoo! What should I do. Errr. I think I'll just keep this feeling for the mean time.

Jessica's POV

OMO~! I'm so pretty. Kyungjoon and I fit together. Aishh! That girl! That Miyeon! I hate her! Oh, anyways she's just Kyungjoon's bestfriend! I will be Kyungjoon's girlfriend! Hihihi!

Oh well. Who'll not fall for this angelic face?

I came to see Kyungjoon in his room. And guess what? He's alone. Haha.

I walk towards him

"Annyeong Kyungjoonie!"

Kyungjoon: Umm.. Annye.. Annyeong. Do I know you?

"You should know me. Okay. I'm Jessica. Campus Princess. Nice to meet you!"

Kyungjoon: Oh. I guess you already know me. So yeah, nice meeting you.

"Umm.. oppa. Since we know each other. I want to know you more. I mean like official friends? Can we talk at the park later?"

Kyungjoon: Bu.. But... I..

"Byeee!"

Hihihi.