The surprise~

Unexpectedly

Kyungjoon's POV

 

Lately, Miyeon and I have misunderstandings. I have an idea on how she can forgive me and somehow, I really want to make her feel like I only love her. That she’s the only one.

 

I planned a surprise for Miyeon. Of course, I can’t just make it by myself. I called Jiyul for this. I know she can help me. I’m surprising her in our school hallways so that people would know that I’m owned and taken by a lovely girl.  Jiyul signaled me that Miyeon is coming.

 

 I’m nervous. Oh Gosh. I wish she’ll accept my apology.

Miyeon's POV

I went to school with my swollen eyes. I guess I really cried hard these past few days. Ugh. 

Jiyul: Yaaah! Miyeonnie! Oh wait wait. What happened with that swollen eyes huh?

 

I know. I know. Someone would notice my swollen eyes. Err. Not so good. 

"Umm. I’m okay. This is nothing.  Oh wait why are there’s a lot of students outside. I'm already late at class but they are still here. Do we have classes?"

 

Jiyul: Come with me.

 

"Wait wait, why?"

 

Before I could protest, she immediately pull me and saw Kyungjoon holding a guitar. The place reminds me when Kyungjoon asked me to be his girlfriend. The school hallway  were full of petals around. And then Kyungjoon started strumming his drums.

 What is he doing? Err..

 

Being born in the same country
Talking in the same language
We’re so lucky, it’s such a relief
Nothing is for certain in this world

He was singing for me? HAHAHAH Okay. That’s too sweet. But ugh. I’m mad.

On a day that I wore nice clothes
I met you, I was lucky
It’s because I did good in the past

I’m still mad. No. Err. He’s too sweet.

I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, i am. Hmm

So  irresistible. He’s making me fall for him even more.

We like the same colors
We like the same movies, lucky
It’s a love that’s meant to be

He walked towards me while singing. He looked at me straight in the eye…

I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love

He held me in his arms. I feel so stiff. I can’t imagine that he’s doing this in front of many people.

We smile brightly in the photo, we’re a perfect harmony
I think I’m a lucky guy, it’s so good like we’re in a fairy tale of our dreams
Oh my god, it’s the best thing to hear
Her voice melts me like ice cream
She is picture perfect

I looked at him too… Gosh. Why do I love you so much? WHYYY T_T

Because you’re my first, because this song is about you
I’m smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?
I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man
Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm

 

As he sings those last lines, he kissed me in my forehead. Awwww. I hear the girls scream. Maybe they wished that they had a boyfriend like mine. But naah. Hahaha.

Kyungjoon got flowers on his back then he gave it to me. Roses as usual. My favorite.

Kyungjoon: Umm.. Ahhhmm. I’m really sorry for what I did. I know it’s not right. I’m sorry to hurt my princess’ feelings. I love you.. Please.. Please forgive me.

"Hmm.. Look at these swollen eyes? This is because of you. But you know, even though I cried so much these days, just for a minute of this day, you made me smile a lot. I love you. And yes, I’m forgiving you. Please don’t do that again?”

He smiled..

Kyungjoon: I love you too. Thank you for forgiving me. I promise. I promise.

He hugged me so tightly. I really really love this guy. He’s so precious to me. I can’t lose him. I wish he would keep that promise. I love him.

 

Then I saw Hyuna in the crowd. She looked so pissed. I know that she’ll be planning again soon.  Ugh please. Not now. Let me enjoy this moment. No one can take away my smile today. Hahaha.

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yaaay~ Another chapter~ Haha. So yeah. Again, comments and votes are appreciated. You can subscribe too *puppy eyes* Kamsaaa~