Oh! It's Luhan!

Unexpectedly

Miyeon's POV

First day of school was so boring. I'm normal fangirl. My ultimate bias is Luhan from EXO. While I'm busy spazzing, my classmates are busy talking about a transferee. I heard that he was a Korean. As a fangirl, I am very excited to see him and I wanted to be friends with him. My teacher enters, she started introducing the transferee student.

Teacher: Let me introduce to you, Park Kyungjoon. Kyungjoon can you tell more about yourself?

Kyungjoon: Nae ^_^ Annyeong! I mean hello my name is Park Kyungjoon. I was born in Seoul but when I was 2 years old my family transferred here. I can speak Korean and English. Nice to mee....

"LUHAN-sshi? Is that you?"

Kyungjoon: Anniyo. But a lot of people say that I look like Luhan from EXO.

I am very shocked because he exactly looked like Luhan. OMO O.o

"Uhhhmm... Mianhae T.T I thought you're Luhan"

Kyungjoon: You can speak Korean?

"I only know basics."

Teacher: ehem ehem. I think Kyungjoon will be comfortable with you. Kyungjoon sit beside her.

Kyungjoon: Nae ^_^

He sat beside me. He kept quiet. I wonder what he was thinking.

Classes dismissed. I always go home late. All my classmates already left the room. It was weird when this Korean guy stayed.

Kyungjoon: Annyeong :)

I was startled when he started speaking.

"Annyeong"

Kyungjoon: I guess you're a fangirl right? Your bias is Luhan?

"Yes, but how did you know?"

Kyungjoon: It's very obvious! You have Luhan merchandise everywhere. By the way, where do you live? Can I accompany you?

"Oh. No thanks. I'm fine by myself."

Kyungjoon: I insist. It will be a great time to know you better. So please, can I take you home?

I tell him my address.

Kyungjoon: Wow! I'm living there too! We just transferred there last week. Can we come home together?

"Ohh... Okay."

It felt weird being with him. On our way home, we had some talk. He told me facts about him and I also told him mine.

--

Kyungjoon accompanied me to my house.

"Do you want to go inside? I will introduce you to my mom if you want."

My mom opened the door and was surprised to see a guy with me.

"Mother, he's a transferee, my new classmate. He lives not too far from here."

Kyungjoon: Hello :) Should I call you my auntie?

Mother: Ohh. Such a nice boy. Of course you can! Want to come for snacks?

Kyungjoon: Umm. Thanks but no. My mom would be waiting for me. Nice meeting you~

--

Author's note: I told you, I'm going to edit this story. It is better to start with here. HAHAHA yeeaah. I'll give you Luhan feels. Even though he's leaving :( Engjoooy <3