Waiting...

Unexpectedly

Kyungjoon's POV

After class, I was heading to Miyeon's room when I remember that Jessica wants to meet me at the park. I told Miyeon that we will going home together. But I will still go and meet Jessica for a while.

I saw Jessica standing in the park. 
She waved at me.

Jessica: Hi oppa! I thought you will not come.

"That's too rude of me if I don't."

I bring her to the nearest ice cream parlor. We had talk about ourselves. Honestly I enjoyed her company. I didn't notice the time. I checked my watch, it was already 9 o'clock! Oh gosh! I looked outside and it was raining. I hope that Miyeon was home already. I'll explain everything tomorrow.

Miyeon's POV

Jiyul: Are you sure you're going to wait for Kyungjoon?

"Umm... Yes, he told me that we will go home together."

It was 7 o'clock and school is now close. I was sitting on a bench outside the school with Jiyul.

Jiyul: But where is he? Aigoo. It's 7 o'clock now.

"I don't know. I didn't receive a text or call. But I'll wait here. You can go now if you want. I can manage myself."

Jiyul: Okay. I'll go now. But promise me that you'll leave here in an hour. With Or without Kyungjoon. Okay?

"Nae. Byee!"

I was left alone here. It started to rain. I searched for my umbrella but gosh I forgot. Aigoo. Kyungjoon where are you? :(

--
Kyungjoon's POV

I went to Miyeon's house to give her a ride to school. I will also explain about what happened yesterday.

Miyeon's Mom: Ohh Kyungjoon. Are you going to fetch Miyeon?

"Nae. Where is she?"

M'sM: She didn't told you? She was sick. She got home past 9 o'clock and she is soaking with water.

Did Miyeon wait for me that long? Oh gosh.

"Auntie, I'm sorry but I think it was my fault. I'm going to take care of her. Can I?"

M'sM: But you have classes?

"It's okay. I can catch up."

M'sM: Okay if you said so. Then I'll leave Miyeon to you. I'm going to the market to buy some foods. Bye!

I waved my goodbye to Auntie.

I went upstairs to check up on Miyeon.

I opened her room. I sat on the side of her bed. I touched her forehead. She was really sick. I feel so sorry.

She opened her eyes.

Miyeon: Why are you here?

"I'm here to take care of you."

She looked at me then ignored me.

"Miyeonnie. I'm so sorry. I should texted you. I was with Jessica and..."

Miyeon: Oh so you were with Jessica. Good. I waited for hours just because you were with Jessica. And now I'm sick. Gosh.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me Miyeon. I'm really sorry."

Miyeon: Aigoo. If you weren't my bestfriend, I wouldn't forgive you. Tss.

"We're okay now?"

Miyeon: You don't want to?

"Of course I want!"

I was with her for the whole day. It was fun taking care of her. Haha.