Past.

Unexpectedly

Kyungjoon's POV

Miyeon and I were officially best friends.

To be honest. She's very beautiful. She also have that bubbly personality. I admire her. Just admiration. But now she's my best friend. I should not mind this feeling.

Miyeon's POV

It's a month since I met Kyungjoon. We are so close right now. We are so comfortable with each other. Our professors thought we are couples. His fangirls, yes, fangirls because I can't deny the fact that he's handsome and he has a lot of fangirls. They are asking me if we are couples. I always explain to them that we are not. I might receive death threats lol.

Kyungjoon came to our house for sleepover. I wonder why he want it but I just allow him because he's my best friend.

I was spazzing in my laptop while he was rolling and playing in my bed.

"KYAAAAAH! OMG OMG. Luhan's so handsome! ASDFGHJKL! EXO OMG PLEASE STOP IT ASDFGHJKL AAAAHH!"

Kyungjoon: YAAH! You're too loud! You might wake your neighbors.

"Psh. I'm spazzing stop complaining."

He looked at me with that -_- face.

Kyungjoon: Mmm... Miyeonnie, since we're best friends, I want to know more about you. Can I ask a question?

"What is it?" I answered still focused in my laptop. Gosh Luhan's so gorgeous.

Kyungjoon: "Do you ever had a boyfriend?"

I frozed when I hear his question and felt sudden pain in my heart. There was a moment of silence in the room.

Kyungjoon: Umm. It's okay if you don't want to answ--

"It's okay." I interrupted him.

"I had one. Before. He's my first love. We are so in love with each other but then one day he said that he wanted to break up with me because he has a girlfriend."

I didn't notice that my tears started flowing.

I suddenly felt a warm hug behind me. Kyungjoon was hugging me. Then he let me faced him and wipe my tears.

Kyungjoon: I'm so sorry too hear that. And I'm sorry that I asked you that question. I didn't mean to.

"Oh no it's okay. You're my best friend right? Of course you should know about it." I faked a smile.

Kyungjoon: Ssshhh. Don't cry. You're getting ugly. Smile okay? You're too nice to be hurt by someone else. He doesn't deserve you.

"Maybe he really doesn't deserve me. Haha. I guess I haven't forget about the past. But I always remember to live in the present without him and I guess it has a purpose that he is not really for me."

Thank God, I have a best friend like him. I feel so happy to have him. *dug dug* OMG. What was that again? My heart is beating too loud again. Hmm. -_- This can't be. He's my best friend.

 

--

 

<3