He's Leaving!

Unexpectedly

Eunji’s POV

Aissh. I’m starting to have a problem just because of Kyungjoon -_- I need to help him. Oh yeah! I know someone who can help me with this! Jiyul Unnie!

“Jiyul-sshi, Can you help me? Kyungjoon is leaving!"

Jiyul:WHAT? Did Miyeon already know about this?

“No. He doesn't even want to tell her. He likes Miyeon. I mean no. He loves Miyeon and he wanted to leave because he wants to forget his feelings for her."

Jiyul: He's crazy! Aish! Miyeon likes her too! What are we going to do now?

“Ehhh? So Miyeon likes Kyungjoon too?.... She likes Kyungjoon…. MIYEON LIKES KYUNGJOON? KYUNGJOON LIKES MIYEON! UWAAAAAA~! They look so perfect! So here's what we are going to do. Kyungjoon made a diary. He gave it to me last time. I'm going to give this to Miyeon."

Jiyul: Oh wait. I have Miyeon's diary too! Okay. So I'll be the one to give this to Kyungjoon! But wait. When will Kyungjoon leave?

“Oh no. He's leaving today. Hurry! I'm going to Miyeon's house now! Then you go to the airport okay?! I trust you so please do it!

Jiyul: Naaae!

--

Miyeon’s POV

“Eunji-ah! What are you doing here? Do you have any problems? I need to visit Kyungjoon at their house after this.”

Eunji was here in our house. I don't know why she immediately came.

Eunji: I need to give you Kyungjoon’s diary! Read this immediately. He’s leaving.

“What do you mean leaving?”

Eunji: Aigoo! Just read it while on the way!

It’s weird. He didn’t say anything. Oh well...

Eunji immediately grabbed my hand and get a cab. She said we are going to the airport.

"Wait. Why are we going to the airport? I really.."

Eunji: Kyungjoon is leaving! Read his diary before it's too late.

He's leaving? What? I really don't understand.

I opened his diary. 

There's a noted page there. Hmm

I just entered a new school. When I in the middle of introducing myself, a girl shouted and asking me if I’m Luhan form EXO. A lot of people are asking the same question. I really looked like him. Well obviously she’s a fangirl. She’s beautiful. I ask her if I can accompany her. I was so happy that we’re friends now. She even introduced me to her mother and also I introduced her to my mother. I want to be close to her. She askes me if I could be her best friend. So this is it! She's now my best friend.

 

            I met Jessica. Yes she’s pretty. it’s weird that she wants to be friends with me. Of course I agree. Others said I don’t know her well. I guess they’re telling the truth. But still, didn’t listen. I forgot about my best friend, I got hit by a car just because of Jessica. And now.. she kidnapped my best friend and I was shot in my shoulders. I will never forgive her.

 

            I want to tell my best friend how much I love her. I can’t. I don’t want to risk our friendship. I’m afraid. When I get discharged, I decided to go back in Seoul to study…. And forget my feelings for her. I never wanted to leave her, but this is the right thing to do.

 

            I love you… My Best friend…

 

Wait.... He's going to Seoul?! He likes me?! Oh please Kyungjoon. Don't leave! I love you... so much.

 

--

 

Author's note: T____T Sorry for that turtle update T__T Hope you like it :)