Okay

Unexpectedly

Next day, it was still the same. Kyungjoon treats me as a stranger.

He will only talk to me if it is needed.
I can't take this anymore. I miss him.

I tried to talk to him again. But still, I was rejected.

I went to Jiyul with my puffy eyes. She noticed it immediately.

Jiyul: Yaaah! Still not okay?

I shook my head.

Jiyul: Did you explain everything to him?

I shook my head again.
"He doesn't want to hear my explanation."

Jiyul: Is he crazy?! But wait. Who would have sent that picture to Kyungjoon? I mean, someone took a picture of you and Jin then... sent it to him?

I was silent.

Jiyul: Wait... Hyuna was with him all the time right?... ERRRRR! THAT GIRL AGAIN! Psh. But I just hate it. Why Kyungjoon is like that? He believes Hyuna more?! UGGGH. I can't take it anymore! I'm going to talk with Kyungjoon!

Jiyul left me there. I told her not to go to Kyungjoon but no one can stop her. I know she's just being protective.

Jiyul's POV

I saw Kyungjoon walking in the hallway. I walked towards him. And slap him. Yes. He deserves it.

"YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! HOW LISTEN TO MIYEON'S EXPLANATION?! YOU ARE TOTALLY INSANE! SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUT STILL YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET HER EXPLAIN?! YOU DON'T HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH SHE WAS AFFECTED BECAUSE IF THIS. THAT SLAP, YOU DESERVE THAT."

I left him there. He looks dumbfounded. I hope that he'll realize.

Kyungjoon's POV

I was walking in the hallway then suddenly, I saw Jiyul coming. She looks so angry. Then she went to me then slapped me.

Woah that's pretty hard. But why.

Jiyul: "YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! HOW LISTEN TO MIYEON'S EXPLANATION?! YOU ARE TOTALLY INSANE! SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUT STILL YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET HER EXPLAIN?! YOU DON'T HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH SHE WAS AFFECTED BECAUSE IF THIS. THAT SLAP, YOU DESERVE THAT."

She said those words then she left me there.

Her words made me realize that I was a real jerk for not letting my girlfriend explain and just believe that damn picture.

I want to talk to her right now. I feel so sorry.

Miyeon's POV

I wonder if Jiyul had a conversation with Kyungjoon. I can't spot her inside the school. Maybe she went home already.

Since I have no classes, I'll be going home too. But before that, I'm going to come over to a special place. I need to refresh myself.

--

I went to the rooftop. That rooftop where Kyungjoon asked me to be his girlfriend. I walked towards the garden. There was a mini garden in the rooftop that it makes it more beautiful.

I saw Kyungjoon sitting at one of those benches.

Maybe I'll try again to approach him.

"Hey."

Kyungjoon: Hey.

"Umm.. Can I say something?"

He nodded.

"I know that you don't want to hear my explanation but still, I'm taking this opportunity to tell you."

I took a deep breath.

"That picture... That doesn't mean anything. I mean, we are just friends now. You are my boyfriend. Why would I cheat with you? In fact that the guy I am with, broke my heart? Do you think that I'm that easy girl to like him again?"

I cried. Ugh. I hate this.

"But umm. I know. I hurt your feelings. I saw you with Hyuna. It doesn't feel right. So yeah. I guess that you are feeling the same way too. But, umm... I'm sorry..."

I turned around. I already said what I need to. He doesn't even say a word. Maybe this is it? Is this the end? Are we over?

I was about to leave then his hand grabbed mine.

Kyungjoon: You don't have to say sorry. I should be the one saying sorry to you. I've been so sensitive. I didn't even let you explain. I only believe other people more than you. I'm so sorry. I hope... I hope you'll forgive me.

"Yaaah. I hate you! For making me suffer like this. But I feel sorry too."

Kyungjoon: You don't need to. I'm wrong. Very wrong. Please forgive me Miyeonnie.

He pulled me then hugged me tightly.

I cried harder in his arms. Not because I'm lonely or what. I cried because I missed him.

He faced me and wiped my tears.

Kyungjoon: Shh. Don't cry. I'm so sorry. I love you.

And kissed me in the forhead.

I think no need for words. A hug and a kiss was an indication that we are okay now.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Update agaaaain~ Sorry it was a late update. Lol! But I hope you'll enjoy it! Thanks for reading my story!

Please read my new story http://www.wattpad.com/story/27562938-he%27s-the-idol-i%27m-the-fangirl . <3

Comments and Votes are appreciated :) Follow me to okaaai? Kamsa :)