unEXpected

Unexpectedly

Jiyul: WAAAAAAA! SO YOU’RE OFFICIAL NOW?! OMO! I’M SO HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS!

“Hey, stop it. You’re too noisy. Hahahaha! Yes! I’m very happy! We’re in a relationship now. Awiiiee! Last night, the place was so beautiful and then suddenly he asked me if I can be his girlfriend! KYAAAAAAA!”

I was walking with Jiyul. I told her about what happened last night. I told her that it is so magical and unforgattable of course.

*boogsh*

Girl: YAH! PLEASE WATCH YOUR WAY! PSSH! I HATE IT.

“I’m really sorry. But you’re the one who bumped in to me.”

Girl: What? Are you saying that I’m the one who’s stupid here?! Tch. I don’t like you. You’re not even pretty. You look like nothing. Do you even know me?

Jiyul: YAAAH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TALK WITH HER LIKE THAT?

I stopped Jiyul before it gets worse.

“I don’t. I’m sorry but, who are you?”

Girl: ARRRGHH! Stupid! We’re not done yet. Be careful.

--

 

I was still wondering who was that girl before. I don’t like her really. She’s not kind. A brat. Lol. It reminds me of Jessica. But Jessica is better. Oh no. No. I forget, she almost kill Kyungjoon and I.

“Whew, She’s not kind. Errr. Hey Jiyul do you know who she was? It’s my first time to see her in this school. She’s crazy I think.”

Jiyul: Nahh.. I don’t know her, maybe she’s just a transferee? This was also my first time to see her.

“Oh yeah, I think so. The class is about to start! Let’s go?”

*We entered the classroom I was sitting right next to Kyungjoon.*

Teacher: Class, I want  you to know that you will have a new classmate.

What? New classmate? A transferee? I hope that was not the girl.

Teacher: Kim Hyuna… Please come in and introduce youself.

OMO! 

Jiyul: Hey! That was the girl!

Jiyul whispered.

Hyuna: Annyeong! I’m Kim Hyuna! Nice to meet you!

She looks so nice. But no. She’s not good.

Teacher: And also she was the heiress of the Kim Corporation. Please treat her well okay?

I look into Kyung's direction. He has his eyes wide open. 

"Hey are you okay? It seems like you've seen--" I didn't even finished.

Kyungjoon: Hyuna?! You’re here? Why? Why are you here?

Wait.. Kyungjoon knows her?

Hyuna: Oh? Annyeong oppa!

AND THEY BOTH KNOW EACH OTHER.

Teacher: You two know each other?

Hyuna: Yup ^_^ He’s my….

Before she could continue, Kyungjoon grabs his hands and pulled her away. I can’t understand why he’s doing this. I feel so nervous. I didn't know what was happening. But I know that this is not right.

--

Kyungjoon’s POV

Before she could finish her words I grabbed her. I’m afraid that Miyeonnie will know something about us.

Hyuna: Yah! Oppa! It hurts!

“You should not say that in front of the class!”

Hyuna: Wae? Pssh! I came here from Korea. I came here for my boyfriend. Don’t you appreciate it?

“Boyfriend? We’re not in a relationship. We’re over, long time ago remember?

Hyuna: But.. we don’t have our formal break up right? After I said that I don’t like you, you just left.

“I’m sorry Hyuna, but you’re the one who broke my heart.”

Hyuna: Do you like someone oppa? Okay.. I will accept it. But please oppa, let’s be friends.

“Aigoo. Okay. Let’s be friends.”

--

Miyeon starts asking questions. I can’t lie to her.

“Hyuna.. Hyuna is my Ex girlfriend.”

Miyeon: Oh..

“Don’t be scared, she’s nice.”

Miyeon: Nice? But..

“But what?”

Miyeon: Umm.. nothing.

--

Miyeon’s POV

Nice? She’s nice? OMG. Is Kyungjoon joking? She just called me stupid is that nice? Err.. I was walking on the hallway. When Hyuna approched me.

Hyuna: You’re the girl right? That stupid girl? I heard that you’re my oppa’s girlfriend? Pssh. I pity him for having an idiot girlfriend.

“Yah! Kyungjoon told me that you’re nice. Why are you acting like this?” She's the total opposite.

Hyuna: of course, I need to act in front of him as if I’m an angel.

I can’t control myself and just slapped her in the face.

Kyungjoon: MIYEON-ah!

Hyuna: Yah! Unnie! Why do you slapped me? I’m not doing anything to you.

Oh wow! She's acting nicely again.

“You evil girl! Stop being so nice!”

Kyungjoon: Stop this Miyeon!

Hyuna: I’m so scared oppa.

“Hey stop lying you b*tch!”

Kyungjoon: WATCH YOUR WORDS MIYEON! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE SAYING THIS WORDS TO HYUNA! CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!

I can’t stop my tears from falling down on my cheeks. He’s shouting on me? Defending that girl? Woah!

Kyungjoon: Mi..miyeon.. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you. Please Miyeon, listen to me.

“I… I need to go home.”

I just left them there. I can’t believe that he shouted at me. I was really hurt. I hope he doesn’t mean it.

--

Kyungjoon’s POV

I didn’t stop Miyeon from walking out, I know she’s hurt and I did not really mean it. I was just so surprised with her words towards Hyuna.

Hyuna: Oppa..

“Hey, are you okay? I’m so sorry for what she did. She’s not like that before. I’m really sorry for her attitude. Tell me what happened.”

Hyuna: I was just surprised when she confronted me about you, about what happened last time. She asked me why am I with you and then she said that I’m a flirt. *sobs* Then she slapped me oppa! Wae? I didn’t do anything to her!

“She did that? I know Miyeon can’t do that things.”

Hyuna: Then do you think it’s my fault? You’ve known me since we were young. How am I supposed to do anything to her?

“Yeah yeah I know that. I’ll just talk with Miyeon. I’m sorry okay? I need to go. Take care okay?"

After that incident, I look for Miyeonnie to apologize. I came to her house.

“Auntie, is Miyeon there?” I asked her mom.

“Oh yeah, she’s here. I don’t know what happened but she’s still crying until now.”

“Can I talk to her? I did something wrong. I just want to say sorry for what happened.”

“Okay, just fixed this problem. I don’t want her to be hurt.”

As I enter Miyeon’s room, I can hear sobs. I felt so guilty.

“Miyeonnie, baby, I’m really sorry. Please stop crying. I know it’s my fault. I’m sorry.”

Miyeon: But you didn’t believe me. You still believe that girl.

“But… I don’t know who to believe. I knew her since we were young.. and…”

Miyeon: And you don’t know me from the start?

“Oh no. No. Miyeonnie it’s not like that. Just don’t do that again please.”

Miyeon: Do what? I didn’t do anything to her.

“O..Okay I will believe you. Don’t confront her anymore. She’s just my EX. You are the one who matters now. I love you baby. I’m sorry.”

Miyeon: *sobs* I love you too.

--

Miyeon’s POV

I accepted his apology, I know he didn’t mean to shout at me. But still, Hyuna keep on bugging me. I really don’t know what to do with her. I will just ignore her. Nahh.. I will just enjoy my date with my Kyungjoonie! Uwaaaa! Yes we have a date! But, it’s already time, he’s still not here. I waited for few minutes. Minutes but it turned into hours. Maybe he forgot about our date. But that’s impossible! Aigoo! I’ll check if he’s still in the school.

I looked for him. I saw him.. hugging a girl… hugging Hyuna. My tears are falling. So this is why he didn’t came? He was with Hyuna? I was running so fast I can't even see clearly because of my tears. I bumped into someone. The next thing I knew was I’m in the clinic. And there’s a guy sitting beside me.

Jin’s POV

I was walking but suddenly a girl bumped into me. She was soaked in her own tears. Yeah she’s crying. Oh wait. She’s… She’s.. She’s Miyeon. I was so surprised to see her. It was a long time since our past.

Finally she’s awake!

“Miyeonnie?!”

Miyeon: Jin? What am I doing here? What happened?

“You fainted.”

Miyeon: Oh I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused you. But thank you for bringing me here. I’m going home now.

“Are you sure you’re really okay? I can accompany you.”

Miyeon: No thanks.

“I insist.”

Miyeon: Oh okay.

She agreed! Yes! She’s even more beautiful than before. I wonder what happened to her. I feel sad for her.

--

Miyeon: Thank you again for assisting me.

“No problem.”

We reached her house. She said goodbye now and enter their house. I wanted to talk more with her.

**Flashback

I told her that I don’t like her. I tried to not care for her. I’m so stupid to make her fall in love with me. I’m stupid! I like her. No. I love her. But we can’t be together. I’m a fool. Tch.

Yeah. I have a girlfriend but still, I flirt with Miyeon. And now she was deeply fallen in love with me. But then she finds out before I could tell her the truth. I was in love with her too but I broke her heart.

**end of flashback

Yeah. I was deeply in love with Miyeon before. But I made a mistake. I want her back but I was shocked to hear the news that she has a boyfriend now.

After seeing her again today, I know she’s in pain. Because of her boyfriend? Oh no! Kyungjoon you hurt Miyeonnie? I will get her from you. I you ever hurt her again. I swear.

 

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yeheeeey~! Update! I was working again with another story. It was Chanyeol and Minah Pairing~ http://www.wattpad.com/story/24748663-he%27s-the-one Please please~ Take time to read this <3 Kamsa~ Wotes and comments are appreciated ^_^