Chapter 8

My Love Story

I was a little late, 6.45, I looked at my watch. I was wondering if I should go in, I was wishing that Jiyun or Miyoung would walk pass me so I won't so lonely inside as I can already see some limousine pass by and drove into Baekhyun's house. I look at my watch again the time is 6.50 now I have to go. When I started walking I heard someone calling me "Jihyun!" I turn around and saw Chen. "Why ain't you going in it seems like  you're waiting for someone" he said. My face blushed I know what he meant but just continue walking, ignoring his question. As I countinued walking I realized that I had lost him. 

I walked into the house look around and saw that there was a table of presents on the left side of the living room and on the right side there is a buffet. I decided to get a drink, after I got the drink, my legs took me to the kitchen.

Flashback

I remembered the day that we went to his house and the he asked me if I wanted some water, I was actually walking with to the kitchen and I saw him splash some water on his face. He was quite cute though, as I quickly walked back to the living room to the sofa. I blushed a little, before sitting down. (Chapter 3)

Flashback Ended

I smiled and at that moment Baekhyun came in asking his servant to get him a drink.

"You look nice" he asked, I blushed.

I took my gift out wanting to give him, "Wish you an early birthday" I said.

"Thanks" he said, and immediately open the gift "W-wow" he said in shock. I took the watch and help him wear it. 

"Luckly, it looks nice on you", "Don't I look nice with everything" he said. "Of course" I said chuckled. 

Baekhyun's POV

I was a little tired outside so I decided to go to the kitchen to rest for a while. I told my servant to get me a drink. The girl in front of me just turned around, she smiled, I said "You look nice". I saw her blushed, then took something out from her bag and put on the table. I assume it's my gift. "Wish you an early birthday" she said, "Thanks" I said almost immediately. So I just take it, unwrap it and open it. "W-wow" was the only thing I managed to say. She took the watch and help me wear, "Luckly, it looks nice on you", "Don't I look good with everything" I said. "Of course" she said chuckling. 

We stayed and talked for a while before going out, with her. 

At the another end of the hall, Jiyun called her. Jihyun said goodbye to me and left.

Jihyun's POV

I walk towards her, "With Baekhyun, 'huh' " she said teasingly. I blushed "Really" she said shocked this time. "N-n-no" I said. She look  into my eyes and said "Really" "Ya" I said. "Better be" she look at me with eyes like I'm kidding. "Let's just countinue, forget about it" I said.