Chapter 16

My Love Story

Months pass smoothly and quickly. Soon, it was the school break. Baekhyun invited, Jiyun, me and Miyoung to go on a trip to Jeju with the other members of Exo and I've agreed. 

I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes time. ~  Baekhyun 

I smile upon seeing this message.

Ok, I love you ~ I replied 

Today is the day, that we go to Jeju. After checking everything that I need to bring, as if on cue, the door bell rang. I sprint alll my might towards the door and open it.

"Good morning, princess, how is your morning?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's fine, how's yours" I replied.

"Just missing you~" he whined and I blushed.

We reached the airport about at 11+ and meet the others. Then left for the flight. After reaching, the hotel we then realized that we had not booked the hotel. So we went to the counter and to get some rooms and realized that there is only 7 rooms left. Actually, it's okay because the boys could shared two in a room and 1 in one room as one of them could not come and we the girl could share a room. But, Jiyun kept pushing me and say I could share a room with Baekhyun as both of us are having a relationship. I kept insisting saying that I would not want to share a room with him but then gave up. 

Baekhyun POV

Jihyun and I are now in the same room and it feels weird. 

"Jihyun, lets go out, they are waiting for us" I said.

She came out and I hold her hand walking out I felt satisfied for what I'm doing now.

 

____________________________________________

I'm sorry for the super late update. 

My exams are coming soon and it is in next Monday to the following weeks Tuesday so I need to study.

I'll update more often if I'm not tired because it's quite an important year for me so I will not be able to update so often untill about November. I'm sorry.