Chapter 19

My Love Story

Orange for Miyoung's family background.

Miyoung's POV

Me, Jiyun and the rest of EXO are walking to the beach to rest as no one is hungry yet. We saw a special occasion happening in the restaurant so we stopped and look. When I finally focused on the couple I saw Baekhyun and Jihyun together kissing. My blood started to boil. 'When school reopens, I'll make your life like a living hell, then force you to break up with Baekhyun, or you will drag your family into the water, my mother is the hospital owner that your brother is now in and you will know what will happen' Miyoung thought.

Baekhyun's POV 

After eating I bought Jihyun hand in hand to see the fireflies.

"Wow, your bringing me to see fireflies" Jihyun said amused.

"Yup" I said , I really just can't resist her cuteness.

We boarded the ship and off the ship go. We started to see fireflies.

"Wow, Baekhyun look here" she said "there" she pointed.

"Let's take a photo here ok, princess" and I took out my phone. Jihyun kissed me on the cheek when we took the picture.  I stood there in shook. 

"Love it?" She asked. I nodded of course. 

After alighting the ship, we walked back to the hotel hand in hand. After bathing, I lie on the bed felling asleep.

Jihyun's POV 

After bathing I saw Baekhyun asleep. I lie on the bed scanning through Baekhyun's features. I kissed him and said goodbye then off the lights. Start drifting off.

Miyoung came from a really rich family. Her father owns the school that she is studying now. Her mother owns a hospital in New York and Jihyun's brother is practically staying in the hospital. Miyoung is the only child at home therefore the most spoiled. Her parents are really capable and her mother is staying in New York so they don't really see each other so often. Her mother grants every wish Miyoung wants as an apology that she is not always with her.  Actually her parent both does that because they do not have much time to spend with her. Miyoung is independent, she can plan everything and get all the help from her parents without them knowing exspecially her father because her father is more strict but she can just tell her mother. Miyoung likes to see she don't like dies slowly rather than in a second or sees then in pain first then just get to the point.