Chapter 20

My Love Story

In a blink of an eye, the holiday ended and school reopens. This sweet and cute boyfriend I would always cherish him with all my might and would always give him the best I can.

Baekhyun today had to do and he had to go to  school early and so I woke up do the daily needs and eat my breakfast while walking to school.

When I reach school I went straight to my locker to put things and when I open the locker of the door ...... 

"Bluuuuuuu......" Pieces of crumped paper rush out my locker. I uncrumpled a crumpled paper.

It reads: Hi bi**h I am the person who called a bunch of people to stuff this papers into your locker. I know that you could understand English so I wrote this in English just so lesser people would realize this. So give up on Him and good luck bi**h.

i pick another one up. You know me and I don't recognize you as a friend but I think you think I'm your friend so good luck. And did not bother the other. I kicked or swipe them with my leg away from my locker whole think 'what a bad start in the first day of the term or semester in school."

Since it was still early I decided to take a tour around the school. When I walked pass the school gate I saw Baekhyun walking towards me.

Baekhyun's POV

"Princess, wait for me" she turned and I walked her to class

 

 

 

____________________

Sorry for this boring chapter I'm quite busy with the project and all in my school.

Sorry *Bow*