Chapter 4

My Love Story

The next day in school there was an announcement made for all model show pupils to go for an rehersal at the hall. Our group went there with our script only, without knowing we had a rehearsal that day. But it seems like no one knew it, because no one wore the clothes some didn't even bring the script. When we reach the hall people told us to go to the waiting room that is near the hall. 'Werid, why didn't they just tell us to go to the waiting room' I thought. We reached the waiting room and saw ton of people. We sat at our place waited for the next instruction. A few minutes later no one came in so we began to practice (excluding Baekhyun and me). So, me and Baekhyun began talking like friend that haven't met for a long time. About half and hour later, the teacher came in.

"Good morning class, I will be starting the rehearsal from class 3-1 to class 3-5, okay class 3-1 come" the teacher said. 

'Our class is the first to go, go fast' I thought. The rehearsal began, there is music, like a real model show outside. The volume of the music will lower down if we need to talk. There's a teacher to lead us, it's different from what you think it is, we need to pose when we meet each other in the middle of the stage, walk to the front of the stage and pose, both of us separate, Baekhyun to the left me to the right, then switch places, walk down the stage pose and go separate ways. For me after separating I need walk across the backstage then go to the waiting. For the first round the teacher will lead us the way, second round the teacher will look at our pose and tell us the timing. Plus, sometimes they read wrongly and we need to re-do the whole thing. The whole process is about 40 minutes. There are also some mistakes that me and Baekhyun made like data2.whicd.com/images/72472669/large.jpg (just imagin Yoona as you and Sehun as Baekhyun). Me and Baekhyun always just laugh to hide the embarassment.

"Hey did you enjoy yourself with Baekhyun" Jiyun teased after our rehearsal

"No!!!!" I half shouted. When I turn my head around I can heard Miyoung mumbling something that I don't understand.

'Looks like she really liked Baekhyun, that's why she like that' I thought.

Miyoung's POV

During the rehearsal

I'm so envious of them, looking at Jihyun and Baekhyun. JIhyun just came here not long ago and she get to be this close with Baekhyun. 

"Miyoung" I heard Chanyeol calling me.

"Re-do!!!" the teacher said.

Baekhyun and Jihyun walked back to the backstage. It's not actually my fault, why is everyone blaming me?