Chapter 5

My Love Story

Days passed by and today was the day of the model show. The performance started with our group. "Ahhhhhhh.........." was    heard from the girls when Baekhyun and I walked out. Chen took the lead to start the speech. 

"The concept of the clothes is light and nice at the same time......."

When me and Baekhyun meet in the middle, he let out his hand made an eye contact with me. When I put my hand on his, our haands interweave together, a shiver was sent down my spine. We walk down the stage some people cheered (teasing us).

"Thank you" I heard our group members said in uni sound.

'Pfft, this show scare the hell out of me' I thought.

I waited in the waiting room waiting for the show to end which is 1 hour and 5 minutes away from me. After a while, all of us started to get bored and Miyoung even started sleeping.

"Do you all want to play 'Truth or Dare' " asked Chanyeol to the rest of us (excluding Miyoung).

"Okay" all of us said in uni sound.

Chanyeol span the bottle, it stopped and pointed at Jiyun.

"Truth or Dare" said Baekhyun.

"Truth" said Jiyun.

We span the bottle again and it pointed Chen.

"Do you like me" said Chen smirking in a joking manner.

"Yes" Jiyun said and all of us raised our head, she paused for a while and said "Just joking friend, don't take it so seriously"

The next round pointed at me "Truth" I said, "Not fun why not you go on a dare" said Chanyeol. I was about to say no when he continued to spin the bottle and it turns out to be Jiyun. I plead Jiyun with my eyes to not do anything too hard on me.

"Sing infront of room for 30 seconds" said Jiyun. 

Luckly there is less than 10 people in the room. My singing skills was not too bad, so I sang in the room with almost all the eyes staring at me. 'Wow, she could really sing, she looks like an angel sent down by god, w-what am I thinking about' Baekhyun thought. I came back and sat down on the floor. We span the bottle again and it pointed at Baekhyun there is nothing to choose since  he could only do a dare. Turn the bottle and stopped at Chanyeol, Chanyeol and Chen spoke for a while and told Baekhyun something. "What!!!!!" Jiyun and I heard Baekhyun half shout.

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol whispered something to Chen. Chen nodded, they came here and Chen said "Baekhyun, you go and kiss Jihyun" "What!!!!!" I half shouted and the girl raised their heads. "Or y-" " Okay" I said "The deadline is till end of school"

 

__________________________________________________

MERRY CHIRSTMAS

I wish everyone a Merry Xmas and have a great day