Chapter 18

My Love Story

I decided to bath since I was mostly soaked and I can't stand getting wet for too long. 

"I'm going out for a while" I heard Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm going out for a while" I said and heard a "K". Then went to the restaurant nearby our hotel. You will be wondering what I'm doing, I planned everything a few weeks before this trip to Jeju. Mostly everything. Like the schedule to where to go I've booked everything just for my princess for this three days. I went to the restaurant to see if everything is doing well there, just to see if everything is prefect for my princess. Lastly I've prepared a ring just for engagement and for people to know she is taken by me and me only. After checking everything, I rushed back to the hotel as I don't want to keep her waiting. After reaching the restaurant ordering food everything went smothly. Just at the right time the music starts to play. She left some stan of mash potatoes near , I just chuckled, then kissed her on lips.

Jihyun's POV

Baekhyun kissed me that was our first real kiss. I was still out of earth for a while then felt blood gushing up to my cheeks. Baekhyun stared into my eyes then into my soul. He then took out a box like the last time.

"This is another gift I've bought for you" 

I opened the box and saw two rings inside one with a named Jihyun and the other Baekhyun engraved inner side  the hard silver metal. I bit my lips trying not cry because I know Baekhyun don't like to see me crying.

"You like it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Love it" I replied. 

I can see lots of couple are really envious of me and Baekhyun.