Chapter 3

My Love Story

Soon it was the day before the class model selection day. We were all at Baekhyun's house.

"Let choose who to wear the costume now" said Chen

"We play scissors papper stone, who loss will where the costume, play boys and girls separately" said Miyoung 

After playing I loss and Baekhyun loss betwen the boys. Both of us changed the clothes on, while the others try to label their parts. A few minutes later, we just stand up listening to them.

"The outfits they are wearing, had a concept of  light and fresh. It looks good and nice for outings and not like mini shirts for partys........." finally finished reading it we were dismissed I bought the shirt home and bought them to school the next morning.

In class next morning*

"Okay class, let's start with group on while all the model's change their outfits" said the teacher.

After changing the dress, I sat down on my sit looking at the models standing infront doing some poses as the person reads. Suddenly, Baekhyun whisper "I didn't know we need some poses, maybe we should think of some poses now, luckly we are the last one". We think of some poses. Finally, it's our turn and some people even laughed at our poses. I can see the jealousy in Miyoung's eye while reading. The class model show ended and I can't believe that our group got choosen for it. 

After school we went to Baekhyun's house. Jiyun, Miyoung and the rest need to practice and categorize the parts more specifically while me and Baekhyun going to be more familiar with each other so it won't be so awkward for both of us. So both of us started to talk about ramdom stuffs on the sofa like when is our birthday, what do we like, what do we hate and other things. Out of the blue, he asked me if I want any drink I said cold plain water.

Baekhyun's POV

In the kitchen*

'Pew, that was close, did I fell for her' I thought while washing my face. I poured some iced water from the fridge then poured some juice for myself. I stood there for a while before bringing the cups to the living room. Passed the cup to her and started talking again. I felt like we have know each other for years although I've just know her for 3 weeks. Slowly I felt the feeling again, I've felting that my heart fidgeted again whenever she smiled, laughed everything. Soon, the rest of them finished the speech and asked us to a rehearsal. During rehersal I wished that they could make more mistake so they could stay longer. But even if they make mistake time will still pass and they will still go back home.