Chapter 11

My Love Story

The day passed so fast and soon it was Monday. I sighed as I would see Baekhyun today. After baekhyun confessed I wasn't feeling very good. I went to take a bath change into my uniform and eat breakfast. I walked to school, "Jihyun" I turned back and saw Miyoung. Of a sudden, I remembered that Miyoung likes Baekhyun too, I metally sighed. How am I going to face everything. Should I just keep queit and ignore Baekhyun or should I......

"Earth to Jihyun" said Miyoung waving her hand infront of me.

"W-what?" I said looking a little shocked.

"You don't look very well, are you okay"

"I'm okay, just a liitle tried" I lied. She's being so nice how on earth did this happen, I thought. I reach the class knowing that I can't avoid seeing him since I'm just sitting beside him in class. I sighed and sit on my seat beside him, trying to ignore him. "Hey" Baekhyun said, I'm still trying to ignore him as my heart ached. 

Baekhyun's POV

I can sense that Jihyun is ignoring me, so I stop calling her and continue with my thinking. When did I start falling for her, when I first meet her, during class time, I don't know maybe it's just because I love I don't know why or when. I just know that Iove her and even if she don't feel the same, I will still continue to love her secretly, protect her and- "Baekhyun" the teacher called, I was so lost in my thoughts that I don't even know that the class had already start, "What is the answer to this" I look at the board thinking that the question was easy "(229 + 327) x 28 " I answer the question "correct but I would appreciate if you pay more attention in class.

Finally school ended, Jihyun took her bag preparing to leave, of a sudden I hold her hand........