Chapter 9

My Love Story

 

It was almost the end of the party, the room started to play songs. Suddenly, Baekhyun came beside me, let out his hand and ask if he have the pleasure to dance with me. I blushed a little and placed my hand on top of his. While dancing with him he said "I need to say this once again" and stared into my eye "You look wonderful today" I felt heat rise up my cheeks. I can feel people's staring at us, I tried to hide my face. 
 
"You feel embarrassed dancing with me?" Baekhyun said.
 
"N-no" I said. "I'm just not used to people staring at me"
 
"I wish this would last forever" he mumbledand my heart fidgetted, "huh?" I said. "Nothing" he said looking at the floor and I could see him blush. 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I saw Jihyun and walked towards her, she seems to be shocked when I let out my hand and say and ask if I have the pleasure to dance with her. While dancing with her I said "I need to say this once again" and paused "You look wonderful today". I know lots of people are looking and I know Jihyun is feeling uncomfortable. I saw her hide her face. "You feel embarrassed dancing with me?" I said "N-no" she said " I'm just not used to people staring at me"
 
A few moments later, out of the blue I said "I wish this would last forever" I mumbled hoping no one heard it but "huh" Jihyun said. "Nothing" I said embarrassed. "Could you wait for me after the party in that room, I will leave it open for you later" "Ok" was all I heard before walking again for something else.
 
_____________________________________________
 
Happy Birthday EXO Jongin (KAI)
Wish everything will be successful and everyone healthy forever !!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!